That Hot Blondie

That Redhead Blond
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Their first meeting is at a club called Cielo located between Ninth Avenue and Washington Street in the magnificent state of New York.

Sehun is on his fifth glass of Johnny Walker when he can no longer ignore the call of nature and hops off the stool to make a quick visit in the restroom.

By the time his baloney-poney stopped rebelling on him, it’s too late to realize that he left his car keys on the counter of the bar. And as far as New York City goes, there is exactly 80% chance that he might be taking a taxicab on his way home for an extremely different reason than hooking up with a gorgeous guy tonight.

He curses and clings into that 20% chance that the bartender might have seen it and swore to give him 50$ if it as much as happened that the car keys had been left unnoticed by the party goers.

He arrives at his previous seat and almost cries in relief because the poor car keys are still on the tabletop and his seat is now occupied with a pretty brunette with plump lips and thick, thick, lashes. He also notices he has dark skin, though that might just be a theory since he couldn’t make a good judgment with the spectrum of lights glowing in the club.

The brunette doesn’t seem to acknowledge his presence though, instead looking slightly high from the glass of drink he is holding. Sehun decides not to hold it against him. He has to admit, the drinks in this club are pretty good. Convinced that whatever he does won’t faze the stranger, he leans in, trying to reach the keys without asking the brunette to do it for him. His body is pressed against the stranger’s and he can feel defined muscles from his dress shirt. He hears the man laugh. “So bold.”

Sehun then, pulls back, determined to explain himself to this egoistic man. Instead, he finds himself drowning into the deepest pair of black eyes, and he realizes, belatedly, that the man’s skin is dark and it is not some trick of the light. He blinks.

“I might have liked you,” the man drawls. “But I’m only interested in redheads.”

Sehun is meant to say he’s not actually interested in him and he is just reaching for his car keys but he doesn’t. Instead, “You might eat your words after you get to know me.”

The stranger smirks, and Sehun is glad he didn’t say he’s not interested because then, it would be a total lie. The man gulps down the remaining contents of his drink before leaning in and whispering in Sehun’s ear, voice so sinfully seductive and husky, “I specifically cross out blonds on my list. But you ain’t so bad.”

And before Sehun could even form a proper retort, the man is out of his sight leaving only a trail of Mont Blanc Starwalker and his thick voice ringing in Sehun’s ear.

Sehun has forgotten the car keys and the 50$ tip.

 

--

 

The second time they met, Sehun hasn’t even had a drink yet and he finds himself inadvertently flushed and almost incoherent.

The man with dark skin and plump lips is wearing his dress shirt partially ed, letting Sehun a glimpse of hard chest and golden skin. He almost keels over at the sight.

The man seems to feel the weight of Sehun’s stare because he looks at his direction and flashes his dazzling smirk. “Oh, if it isn’t the hot blondie.”

Sehun considers being offended by the nickname but figures it’s a waste of effort and time to do so when he can do something else productive like fanboy over the sight of this gorgeous in front of him. He takes the empty sit beside the stranger and mentally pats his back for not falling face-first on the floor.

“Buy you a drink?” the man suggests.

“My name’s Oh Sehun.” He says at the same time. That very instant, the man breaks into a smile and Sehun has to think of gross things like his own cooking to prevent himself from probably squishing the handsome man or biting those very luscious lips.

“Kim Jongin.” The guy answers easily. “So, a drink?” he asks again.

Sehun doesn’t trust his mouth to speak because he might just drool like a dog and instead nods, wishing to just keep his sanity for a little while longer.

Jongin orders Jack Daniels for the both of them and Sehun waits for him to swallow his first drink, watching as his adam’s apple bobs up and down. The man puts his glass down on the table and Sehun doesn’t even give it a second thought as he snatches the glass from his grasp and replaces it with his own. He turns on the side where Jongin’s lips met and drinks from there, because he just needs to get a taste of those lips, even though it’s indirect.

Jongin shoots him a curious glance and he has half a mind not to choke on his own saliva. “Just making sure you didn’t poison me.”

To his surprise, Jongin just laughs and leans forward to look him in the eye. “You really like me, huh?”

Sehun wants, no, needs to deny the obvious just to probably humour him or save some of his dignity but couldn’t because damn, “Why redheads?” Sehun knows he sounds whiny but he couldn’t help it. He’s a model and he’s gorgeous and he’s a blond hotie so they should be spending the night in bed now and not in a bar.

Jongin reclines on his seat, using the counter to support his back. He shakes the glass of whiskey in his hand and Sehun wants to snatch the drink again because it has the freshest trace of Jongin’s lips. Honestly though, he just wants to taste those lips. “There’s something about them that’s so unique and ,” Jongin finally says after some thought.

Sehun’s heart drops a little. He glares at his reflection from the floor and wonders if it would have made a difference if Jongin met him when his hair is dyed red. “Redheads aren’t the only ones , you know.”

Jongin laughs so hard he wheezes. “They are the best in bed, you should try.”

Sehun rolls his eyes. “But redheads are going extinct. You can rarely find one.”

“That’s the thing,” Jongin argues. “Their scarcity is what makes the hunt fun. You can hardly find one, and when you do it’s glorious.”

Sehun hopes Jongin doesn’t notice the gurgling noises in the back of his throat. His heart drops an inch deeper. He ought

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter