Final.

The Secret is Falling in Love

The hybrid culture had met an interesting and fast forward process from the deploring level of ual servants, to actually paid servants to normal members of the society.

The final stone put in this process was the legalization of marriages between normal humans and hybrids of any kind. Some people had to comment on the situation calling it immoral or so. Kyungsoo would just roll his eyes at them and just think for a second using an actual brain.

Or just fall in love with a hybrid.

That’s what happened to Do Kyungsoo, student extraordinaire and one of the brightest minds of all Korea. It was true that love didn’t ask of gender or even natural class. And good thing it didn’t. Because if it did, Do Kyungsoo would have never met Byun Baekhyun, cat hybrid extraordinaire.

After almost 2 years of having Baekhyun beside him, Kyungsoo could swear he was the happiest man off the face of the planet and no one could tell him any different. Everyone is perfectly able to find happiness wherever they can.

He opened the front door slowly as not to wake up the other inhabitant in case he was sleeping. And Baekhyun was really cranky if someone woke him up suddenly. And Kyungsoo wasn’t in the right mood to deal with a pissy hybrid, too tired after a stressful day at work.

The brunette looked around the living room for the cute red haired man but found no one. He frowned. Baekhyun was always waiting for him in the living room. Did he decide to go to sleep earlier? Was uni that bad?

Kyungsoo was making countless of awful scenarios when he heard a loud clank coming from the kitchen and he jumped a bit. Was Baekhyun in the kitchen? Why? He hated cooking (and cleaning after cooking) so much that he rarely saw the younger man in the kitchen.

He went into the spacious room and stopped dead in his tracks at the sight that greeted him.

Damn, if that’s what he got for coming home late he was going to be late more (or maybe not, since he couldn’t stand being away from the cat too much). There was Baekhyun, his red hair a mess, eyes a bit sleepy and wearing a damn pink and frilly apron on top of just a pair of white boxers, tail swinging back and forth with elegant moves.

It was cute to watch as the cat struggled with a tube of whipping cream to put blobs of white over something that looked like cupcakes. Or what could be cupcakes but didn’t quite succeed in becoming the said dessert.

He coughed, startling Baekhyun who turned to look at him, ears pointy and tail tensed.

Kyungsoo laughed and just than the hybrid relaxed, features drawing into a cute pout.

‘You scared me.’ He said, arms crossed.

The older man just smiled brightly and Baekhyun looked down. Kyungsoo knew how to use his heart shaped smile for his own advantage. And it was quite easy since that smile was one of the cat’s weaknesses.

‘I’m sorry.’ He wasn’t really. ‘I won’t scare you like this again.’ Kyungsoo promised as he crossed the kitchen so he was standing face to face with a flushed Baekhyun. He looked so damn cute that the older man just had to kiss him.

And kiss him he did. Just a small peck, sweet in which the red haired hybrid melted right away, letting his arms twine around Kyungsoo’s neck to bring him closer.

That’s how being home feels like.

Baekhyun smiles sheepishly and adverts his eyes, getting out of the embrace. It was hypnotizing, the gentle flicker of his tail in the air as he blushes a bit, the top of his cheeks scarlet like his hair and fur.

‘What is it?’ Kyungsoo asks, gently and calmly.

There is a short pause in which Baekhyun looks like he was trying to gather some courage to answer. Kyungsoo enjoyed these kinds of moments, when his lover was acting shy and cute, since they were pretty rare as the red haired cat was quite a free spirit.

‘I…’ He stopped. ‘I tried to cook for you…a cake. Is not much and you work a lot…I asked Yixing how to make it…’

Kyungsoo chuckled. Really, sometimes this cat was just too much.

‘I am sure it’s very good.’

Baekhyun just pouted and put his nose up, already in his normal diva stance. ‘Of course it is, I made it.’

The older man rolled his eyes and hugged the younger cat again, holding him firmly against his chest and took a short moment to find totally not hilarious that Baekhyun was actually taller than him. Damn genetics.

‘And that’s the exact reason I’m going to love it.’ Kyungsoo whispered into his pointed ear, making the younger man shudder at the light stimulation on the sensitive appendage.

Baekhyun moaned and fisted the material of the brunette man’s shirt with sharp nailed nails and Kyungsoo smirked to himself. Always so easy to turn his little sassy kitty into a puddle of goo at the lightest teasing.

‘I will love anything you do. You know why?’ He teased.

Baekhyun moaned and shook his head.

‘Because I love you.’

The cat finally looked at him in the eyes, pupils blown by the wave of lust that overtook his being, but attentive and intelligent, boring into his soul, just like always.

Baekhyun smiles his sweet, rare smile. Could he even look more gorgeous than that?

‘I love you too.’

And yes, once again, Kyungsoo was sure that he made the right decision. The best decision in his life, whose name was Byun Baekhyun.


That's it. I hope you guys like it, though is pretty short and kind of stupid. 

Endless love, Ayden (。´∀`)ノ