Too Late

Hear Me, Please


Kris sighed against the cold breeze wind. He bent down and gave them the flowers. All the remaining Exo's members were the same. Kris look at them for a seconds before turning his heads and walk to the car. All the remaining Exo's members shed a tears before they followed him. Tears were all visibly seen in their eyes. If only they could turn back the time and listen to what she said. If only they listened to her. If only Kris listened to her. This wouldn't happen. If only.

 

"Kris, hear me, please. Stop the fight with the other gangs! You're gonna involved all of us! You're gonna get yourself hurt! Stop it!" you said over and over again. 


"Stop interfering my business! You don't know a single thing at all! Mind your own business!" Kris said glaring at you. It has been like this since Kris started a fight with another gang called Big Bang. They were both a strong groups and truthfully you were scared about it.

 

"Kris hear me ple-----"


"Stop it, stop it, stop it and STOP IT! You're not the one in danger, its me! Its Exo. So don't be such a stupid coward!" Kris said while glaring at you. He took his steps and leave the house.


"But Exo was like my family. I love them. I love you....."


"Yah hyung, what happen?" asked Suho after he saw Kris entering their hide place wearing an angry expression on.


"Wait, let me guess, is it about your girlfriend being over again? Pfft--" Luhan said and sipped his drinks.


"Hahahahaha yeah I think so" Sehun said agreeing too Luhan's statement.



Easy to said, they all know about your 'over protective' side and they hate it. They never like you though. They think you were chasing Kris's wealth. But you're nothing like that.
 


After planning all the things with Exo at their hide out place, Kris go back home to see your sleeping figure. He slowly walked to you and push the strands of your hair and tucked it behind your ear. He softly kissed your forehead and put the blanket on you.


_________________________________________________________________


Slowly opening your eyes, you stretched and get out of the bed. The first thing that came in your mind was Kris. "Where is he?" 


When you came into the living room, you saw all of the Exo members. Except Kris.


"Guys, where's Kris?" you asked hoping they know. "Ahhh molla why don't you searched him by yourself?" Sehun answered. "Noona, why can't you let hyung does his own decisions? Don't be too over, noona" Kai added making you lowered your head in shame.


Tears were b in your eyes. You quickly took your steps and walked away.


"Yah don't you guys think that we were a bit harsh to her?" Chanyeol said making every heads look at him. "Well, she deserve that. I never like her" Tao said and everyone nodded their heads in approval.


You quickly slipped into your room and locked the door. You hugged your knees and started letting everything out. 


After the depressing moment, you wore your sweater and jeans and quickly stepped out of the house unnoticed by anyone. 


You were walking at the empty road until something or rather someone pulled you. You tried to struggled, but stop after a knife is put against your neck. You just follow the kidnapper's step without looking ahead. 


You were pushed harshly into a packed van. They all snickered and some of them smirked when they saw you.


"Well, isn't she pretty?" the one who kidnapped you said. He pulled his mask and you finally saw his face. You gasped.


"Finally recognize me? heh" Taeyang said making you shaked with fear.


"Here little girl, don't be afraid. I'm not gonna harm you. At least for now. I want you to tell your mothering boyfriend and his friends to not disturb our business again. They may be 12. But we're stronger. This is the last warning, cutie. Go and tell him that" the leader said and pushed you out the van and sped off.


"Ah- ahah" you gasped and panted at the same time. Tears won't stop falling from your eyes. There were blood on your hand. You checked it and saw the sweater you've been wearing has been torn from the effect. You started to cry alone. In the the middle of empty side road.


You walk back home lifelessly and pushed the main door open. You didn't see Exo. Maybe they'd go back already you thought. You open the bedroom's door and saw Kris checking out his guns. He turned his heads at the sound of the door and saw you.


"Babe what happened goshhhh? Who did this? Why are you so careless? How did this happen? Wh---"


"STOP IT!" you shouted. "You look at me, this is your fault! I already said to stay away from them but you wouldn't listen! You wouldn't listen to me!"


"Wait, wait whoa what is all this? Why is it MY fault? What did I do wrong?" Kris retorted back.


"Its your f-fault" you said while hitting his chest, crying. "He kidnapped me earlier and he warned me to warn you not to disturb them! So stop it! I've already told you! Stop it! Stop it! Enough!" you cried hysterically while he locked your hands so you wouldn't hit his chest.



"H-he hur-rts you?" he softly held your injured hand and took a look at it.


"This hand is not the point here. The point here is you!" you snatched your hand away from his grip. He ducked his head and pulled his hair in frustration. "Babe please, not again. They lied to us" Kris defended himself.


"You need to be smart. Not acting like one. That's just making you look stupid!" you roared back. You're not gonna listen to anyone again. Not this time.

 

"But, YOU need to understand me! understand US! Just don't think about yourself!" Kris said making your head spinning.


"Me? You're trying to called me selfish because I'm trying to save your life? Your friends lifes? I swear you're the most ungratef-----"


You held your throbbing cheek. One drop. Two drops. Tears were falling out from your eyes. You still couldn't believe that he'd slapped you.


"Enough. Come here" Kris pulled you harshly and shoved you into his car. He sped of his car to Exo's hide out place. "Before you do something stupid, at least, hear me, please" you begged.


He just kept his mouth shut and continued to drove off.


You were harshly pulled out by him out of his car. He dragged you into their hide out place and pushed you into the floor.


"I can't take it anymore! Why do you always opposed my decisions? Why can't you be like any other girlfriends, who supported their loved ones? Or you don't love me? Why, why and why?". Every words that came out of his mouth stabbed you like nothing else.


You noticed that all of the Exo members was watching your 'drama'. 


"Guys, please. I can't hold it any longer. I'm suffocated" Kris said and head out to one of the room and slammed the door shut.


"This is what you want noona? Is it?" Tao said. You didn't paid full attention to his words though. Kris's words is. Suffocated? He felt suffocated being with me?


"Yah I'm talking to you. See? You didn't even paid attention to us. Maybe this is what you've done to Kris hyung too" Chen said making you winced. 


You stood still. Not knowing what to do. "You guys need to stop this. Please" you still begged for mercy. "Ahh she still have guts to talk like that? Listen to me, we're not gonna listen to you. Ever"


"THEY WARN ME! THEY HURT ME! what do you guys want me to do? Its your fault and I'm the one getting hurt? What is this? Stop this please" you cried for like thousand times today.


"You asked us to stop and you tried to lie? Wow, wow" Xiumin said mocking you.


You cried over and over again. No one want to believe you. Kris purposely leave you here to deal with the guys. You felt so awful right now.


You saw Kris getting out of his room. "Kris, hear me, please. Why wouldn't anybody hear me?" you crouched at your spot and cried like a mad woman.

 "Go away!" Kris said pushing you off his feet.



You ran out the door and ran wherever your feet lead you to. You couldn't take this anymore. You were just simply running while crying at the road. You slightly panted from running and suddenly "Umphhhh--Yyahh!! umphh.." you out.


"I think you guys went too far. Congrats" Chanyeol said and head to his room. "And if anything happen to her, bear the consequence" and he slammed the door shut.


Kris sighed as he pulled his hair out of frustration. All the Exo members were looking at each other. "I'll look for her" Kris said and flew out the door.


He searched you everywhere but none can be found. How can you ran so fast? He thought. He gave up on his search and went back to their hide out place.


"Yah yah wake up" a voice called you and you felt a little slap on your cheek. You stirred up and opened your eyes nevertheless.


" I told ya' to warn your boyfriend not to interfere our business and what the hell?! Did you warn him or not?!"


"I d-do but--"


"BUT WHAT!? huh? you're trying to lie huh?" he smirked evilly. You were all shivering and sweating because of fear.



Its 8 in the night. You haven't came back. Although Kris act cold and rude toward you, he's still worried. "Hyung, go look for her if you're crazily worried. Walking back and forth wouldn't help you" Tao said annoyed by Kris.


"I'VE ALREADY DONE THAT! She's nowhere to be found! I-I--- *sigh*"


The Exo boys nodded their head toward each other and sighed. "Fine we'll help you find her".


"Thanks"




Meanwhile, you were having a hard time. They tied you up to a chair with your hands behind and you mouth sealed. You tried to freed you hands but to no avail. The rope was too tight and its hurting your wrists. You cried silently as you tried again. Fail.


In the power of god, you found a lighter at the end of your eyes. Maybe they forget about it though. With all your energy, you pushed yourself and fell forwards. There's a scratch on you chin and your jaw. You turned your chair backwards and slide to the lighter. Your hands grabbed the lighter and you thanked god numerous time.


"Ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh damnnn!!!!!" you cried as the fire accidently burn yor wrist. You took a deep breath and bit the cloth that's covering your mouth and tried again. Succeed.


You sit and breathed heavily.



" where could she be? I'm tired" Kai said putting his palms onto his thigh panting.


"Ughhh such a burden" Sehun mumbled.


"Yeah" Luhan agreed.



Kris slumped his shoulder with a heavy heart. Its 11pm right now. And he couldn't reached you.


"Guys! I found this!" Chanyeol showed up your phone high up in the air.


Everybody gasped and ran to the source. Kris immediately pushed the others and snatched your phone from Chanyeol's hand.


His heart was thumping and beating fastly. He's wondering what could've happen to you?


"Yah how can you freed? Woahh hyung see this!" Seungri said calling Jiyong.


"This girl is so daebak but sadly, she's that bastard girlfriend. Aish what a waste" Jiyong said pouting mockingly.


They continue to torture you both physically and mentally for few hours before stopping after saw you didn't move.


"Yah is she dead? Why so fast?" said Seungri who's poking your hands.


You breath heavily. Only focusing on your breath and totally ignored your pain.


"Yes! she's not. I know what to do. Come on" Jiyong picked you up and put you inside his car. "Call the members"


Kris phone buzzed. He quickly dove his hands into his pocket and fished out his phone. His eyes were wide open when he read the message


'If u wanna see ur girlfriend, ALIVE, come to the alley. We wait for ya' in 20 minutes ;)'


The boys gasped a bit loudly. "Sehun, prepare the car. Kai, take all our things. Tao, check the bullets. Faster" Kris ordered.


They took you to the alley with a piece of cloth tied around your mouth. They pushed you behind a wall and asked or more like ordered you to hide there until they asked you to come out.

 

You were waiting silently behind the wall until you heard a car sounds. You were hundred percent sure its Kris and the gangs though. You swallowed a gulp of saliva and bite your lower lip.


"Ohh you came! haha" Jiyong half smiled half smirked.


"Straight to the point, bastard. I want my girlfriend" Kris glared at Big Bang.


"Woahhh there. Calm down. But look, hey! I didn't even said any single bad words and he called me bastard!" Jiyong pouted mockingly.


"Where is her?" Kris asked totally ignored Jiyong words.

 

"Ohh she's somewhere~ here." Jiyong singsong.


Kris growled at his words and glared at them. "I don't want to play with you. WHERE IS HER?" Kris pushed Jiyong's chest till the latter almost fell backwords.


"You sick bastard!" Jiyong punched Kris's jaw and he was damn sure it'll leave a bruise. The remaining members just stand there blinking at the scene. Exo members were the first one who tried to help their duizhang but stopped as the Big Bang held out their guns and point it at them.

Tao immediately hit Taeyang's arm making the gun fell to the ground. They both continue to fight while the Exo and the Big Bang pounded onto each other.

You felt hopeless sitting behind the wall. You wanted to help them. But the risk.. *sigh*


Jiyong harshly pushed the taller to a wall before punching him non stop. Kris tried to fight back but his opponent's reflex was too fast that he didn't get to do anything. Chanyeol who sees this rushed to Jiyong before pulling him off Kris to the ground and smack his face numerous times. Kris walk forward and immediately stumbled backwards because of unstable. 


You were praying for all the members including Kris to be saved from getting injured and suddenly there's a people yelping and thrashing aroung while holding the wall for support.


"K-Kris is-s that you?" your heart thumped loudly.


"Babe? Baby, oh god......" Kris ripped the cloth out of your mouth and cut the rope that were preventing you from moving. You both immediately hold onto each other face. Panting slightly. Kris pressed his lips tightly onto yours and you respond the same. You pulled back and tears were coming out from your eyes non stop. 


"For the last time, hear me please, Kris. Hear me before things get worse!" you pleaded him at the last moment.


"Babe please. I need to finish this up. I'm not gonna endure this anymore okay? You wait here while I finish them up." Kris kissed your lips before got up and back to the scene.


"Kris!" you half shouted half cried.


Kris immediately raised his guns and target one of the Big Bang's member. He smirked when Taeyang clutched onto his left shoulder and fell to the ground. Jiyong stop his action and stared at Taeyang. Then Kris. Taeyang. Kris. Taeyang. He gritted his teeth and took out his guns and shoot the human that was beneath him in the neck. Kris gasped and drop his guns. Chanyeol's eyes were wide open. He puffed out his last breath and slowly closed his falling eyes.


The members all stopped their action and stared at the scene. Baekhyun dropped onto his knee. Seungri took this chance and hit Baekhyun's head with a stick. Blood were spread everywhere near Baekhyun. Jiyong once again smirked and Kris was just... staring. Jiyong took out his shotguns and pointed it to Kris. Kris didn't expect all of this to happen. He lost 2 of his buddies. Maybe if he died the rest will be save though. Kris closed his eyes and took a deep breath. He's ready to be killed. For the sake of everyone.


Kris ears heard the sound of the guns. Yet he didn't feel anything. Is he dead? He open his eyes to a heartbreaking scene. You have blood all over your clothes and you were slightly bent. Jiyong were bewildered before he pushed you. You fell backward onto Kris's arms lifelessly. Jiyong immediately held a finger and the remaining members picked up Taeyang's corpse and ran to their van before they sped off.


Kris was still left unblinked. The remaining members came to their buddy and grieve. He freakingly lost 3 important persons in his life because of his foolish mistakes. 


"Babe, wake up" Kris shook your body rock and forth while burying his face to your hair. He cried over his now dead girlfriend. Suho picked Chanyeol carefully and laid him beside Kris while Luhan and Sehun gently lifted Baekhyun and put it beside Chanyeol. They silently cried again. Kris cried even harder seeing them.

__________________________________________________________________


Kris put his coat onto the shelves and sighed. Things never will be the same anymore. The members all go to their respective rooms leaving Kris alone in the living room. After lot of thinking he eventually fell asleep.


"Hey Kris. How are you?" 

"Kris hyung! I miss you so much!"

"Hyung what's up?"


Kris saw his girlfriend, Baekhyun and Chanyeol together. "Y-you guys h-how--" Kris was speechless. "The flowers were great, Kris. I love it" you said and kissed his cheek.
"Well, thanks hyung for the visit. We appreciated that" Chanyeol said. "Yeah and thank the members too" Baekhyun said showed his smile. "Well, Kris, you know we got to go" you said with a pity smile and a teary eyes. "Hyung we're gonna miss you and the rest" Chanyeol and Baekhyun hugged Kris dearly. "Don't worry about noona. We'll take care of her". Both Chanyeol and Baekhyun smiled sincerely.


"Bye hyung. Till we meet again". Baekhyun smiled. Kris noticed that Chanyeol was already gone. In the blink of eyes, Baekhyun was gone too. He was left with his girlfriend. "Goodbye baby" you said and kissed his lips. "Wa-wait please come back. I-I'll hear you" Kris was begging you not to go. He was crying hysterically. "Its too late" you said and smiled. Kris was hugging your waist while he's on his knees. Again, he hugged an empty air.


"HYUNG WAKE UPPPP!" Luhan, Tao and the rest members tried to get a hold on Kris who's thrashing around, crying, shouting like a madman. "Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Kris woke up wide eyed. He look around and clutched onto his heart. "I-I dream ab-about them" Kris said panting slightly. All the members softened and hugged him. Kris burst crying again. The members who seen that also silently cried as they tried to soothe their duizhang. Kris held your pillow and hugged it. He's gonna live his life without the 3 of them after this. "I will" he smiled and sleep again.

 



Took me a week to finished this -.-. Btw, yeah I know this story is lame =W= but I just wanna try it thou :p. Comment anything that you feel about this fic. Critism is fine :)

{{14881 characters and 3276 words}}