HunHan Friend-zoned! With special participation of the LUCKY GIRL

HunHan Friend-zoned!

                                               

 

There are lots of OTPs in each group and EXO is not excused at it. Sehun and Luhan, from different countries only met because of the entertainment SM. Though they only knew each other not so long ago, they already become close to each other. Why? I think no one knows. 

 

Sehun is a typical guy who loves to chat with his friends. Maybe from the start, you may find him shy but his true personality was LOUD. Once you get to know him well, I know you two will really get together well. While Luhan, a "so-called" Princess of China, since he's just new in the busy country of South Korea was still shy and quiet. When they started their training at SM Entertainment, along with his co-citizens (what a word, LOL!) he started being friends to the members. So now, let's start this ONE-SHOT story, specially made for Sehun and Luhan.

 

One day while EXO is busy preparing for their travel for the upcoming SMTOWN Philippines, Sehun went out their dorm to walk around the park. It was 5:00am, so it's still dark. Wanna know how dark it was? Look at Kai. Peace V. He just want to walk and walk because later on, they will go to the airport to go to the Philippines because they'll be having a concert. They will stay there for a week. Hooray for Filipino EXO-Stans! (*kaway-kaway naman diyan, JOKE) 

 

While sehun is walking in the park, he decided to search about the popularity of EXO in the Philippines. Because he was curious. There are lots of news that popped in his cellphone. He saw in one of the news that Filipino fans were so excited because of the concert to be held the day after tomorrow at Araneta Coliseum. While he's busy reading and scrolling down his phone, a familiar pairing popped in. HunHan. Because he's really curious, he searched HunHan on google. When the results showed up and he's scrolling down the results, he saw an edited picture of them kissing.

Sehun knew that it was just photoshopped, but he felt disappointment towards the fans who imagine them that they were doing that kinds of things. Because of his disappointment, he turned his phone off and sat in the nearby bench. Meanwhile at EXO's dorm, all the members both K and M were busy packing their things because three hours only left for them to go to the Philippines. EXO's guardian, Dr. Suho gets his phone to call Sehun to go home already but unfortunately he didn't reached him up, because Sehun turned his phone off, remember? So, Suho told the busy members that he'll just look for Sehun at the park but when Luhan heard it, he volunteered that he'll be the one who'll search for the missing maknae. And EXO's guardian, agreed!

 

While Luhan is in the elevator going down, he still try to call Sehun but still unreachable. So he walk to the park. The park is so big like Park Chanyeol, (*sorry for the joke) so it took him awhile to see Sehun. When he finally saw Sehun,  he noticed that the maknae looks so stressed and sad. So he run happily toward him,to atleast bring up the mood. When sehun noticed that his Luhan hyung was there he stand up and walk straight to the dorm without talking to Luhan nor looking at him. He just walked straight to the dorm. Luhan felt awkward because of the not-so-good atmosphere that was with them. He's not used to that side of Sehun, because all he know about Sehun is always energetic and bubbly like his favorite BUBBLE TEA. He tried to talk to him, Sehun answered and then back to the silence with matching gray aura. They reached their dorm with that kind of atmosphere. The hyungs noticed it, too. Mother Kyungsoo and Suho tried to talk to Sehun, but still Sehun didn't say a word. They went to their van. All the members were all busy chatting and laughing together, except for Sehun and Luhan. Luhan can't pay attention to what he's doing because he's very worried to Sehun. He knows that there's something wrong with him.

Finally,the members arrived in the NAIA airport safely. As expected, their fans were there. The fans were cheering for them while the others are giving their BIAS a gift. After 30 minutes, they arrived at their hotel. They went to their rooms with their partners, so each room was occupied by two members. While the other members were arranging their things, Sehun went down on their hotel to go to the Korean Cafe located at the same building. He ordered Bubble tea (*as expected) and he sat on the chair. No one knew about the hotel where EXO will stay, so there are no fans except to the fans who just checked in the hotel coincidentally. While sehun is sipping his bubble tea, a fan saw him. This fan is a mature fan. Meaning she's mature, quiet and decent, not like the Sasaeng fans. At first, the fan runs near Sehun. But then she noticed that there's something wrong with him, so she waited for several minutes before she decided to go where sehun was.

 

FAN: Annyeong Sehun oppa!

Sehun: (*was surprised because of the fan who go near him. He decided to stand up and go back to his room but then he heard the fan said something)

FAN: Sehun oppa, don't be afraid. Don't go first. I won't do anything bad to you, I promise!

*The fan successfully encouraged Sehun oppa to remain. 

FAN: Oppa, can I ask something?

*sehun nodded

FAN: What's wrong? Aren't you happy visiting our country? Do you have something on your Ming that really bothers you? You know, I'm here and I'm willing to listen to you no matter how long you talk. It's fine with me. Can you trust me?

*Sehun felt that he shouldn't worry, because this fan is really HARMLESS. He felt weird but he knows that it's okay to talk to her.

Sehun: Are you sure that I can trust you?

FAN: *nods nods nods

Sehun: you're right. There's something that bothers me, but first let me ask you a question. Who's your favorite OTP in our group?

FAN: Is it okay to be honest?

Sehun: Yes. Of course you should.

FAN: It's HunHan.

*Sehun became sad again. He knows that many fans really wants the pairing Sehun and Luhan. The fan noticed that her oppa became sad again, so she tried to brighten up his mood.

FAN: I ship you two, but it's not like what you're thinking, oppa. I don't pair you because I imagine some things that you two are doing, like gays. I ship you because it's nice to look the both of you because I know you enjoy the company of each other. That's the reason why I ship you two.

Sehun: really? Do you think other fans thinks that way too?

FAN: of course they are! 

Sehun: really? (*little by little his mood brightens up)

FAN: Do you know oppa, you're more handsome when you smile? So don't be sad and think things that are not good for you. Many fans will notice it, and they will be sad too, like me.

Sehun: Haha thank you. By the way, may I know your name?

FAN: I'm Vhea, oppa. I'm thankful that I made you smile a bit.

Sehun: I'm really thankful to you. You just made my day. The reason why I've been sad because I saw something in the internet. A photo of me and Luhan hyung kissing, that's why I'm disappointed. I thought that maybe the fans thought of us as gays, which are totally wrong! But now, thanks to you, I now know how I should deal with it.

 

*Meanwhile, Luhan was searching the whole hotel because of sehun. Then he remembered that Sehun likes to go in cafés when they have tour to taste different versions of his favorite bubble tea.  So, he asked the guard where the cafe was located. After a while, Luhan reached the ground floor and then he saw Sehun talking to a beautiful lady and noticed that Sehun is already laughing. At first he was hesitated to go to sehun, but then he can't take it anymore so at the end he still managed to go. The fan saw Luhan, and was shocked because what other fan says was true that Luhan is not handsome but really pretty. He's prettier than Vhea. When Sehun noticed that Vhea is looking somewhere, he looked on that direction and saw his hyung.

 

Luhan: Annyeong! (*greets Vhea, and that made Vhea blush)

Vhea: Annyeong oppa!

Sehun: Hi there Hyung! I met this beautiful lady here in this cafe while I was still sad earlier. And now, I'm back to normal hehe..

Luhan: Good to hear that sehun. I was really worried because of the way you act these past few days eh. But I'm happy to know you're back to normal.. (*hugs Sehun)

 

*Lucky Vhea, was able to witness a fan service of this two awesome human being in her two small eyes. Though she wasn't able to ask for Sehun and Luhan's autograph, she's still happy to help Sehun in his sad situation.

Luhan: oh right, I forgot. Suho said we need to go to the venue of the concert to practice for the line-up for tomorrow. We need to hurry now or else Suho might get angry at us.

Sehun: okay! I got it. But before we go, I just want to thank you Vhea for being at my side. You're really a big help to me. What we talked about earlier, keep it a secret huh. (* epic wink) As my thank you gift to you, please accept this bracelet. It's my favorite bracelet since our debut, so I hope you'll take good care of it..hehe.. Good bye, I hope I'll see you in our concert tomorrow, can you go?

Vhea: yes oppa, I'll go. I have a VIP ticket, so I'll be there tomorrow. Look for me. And thank you for this present, I'll surely treasure this and take good care of it as long as I live, I promise!

Sehun: bye~

Luhan: bye Vhea~

Sehun: oh I forgot!

(*hugs Vhea)

 

Vhea: (*freezes)

Sehun: bye Vhea~ I'll look for you tomorrow huh! Bye bye~~~ (*waves waves)

 

*While they were walking to their room Sehun told everything to Luhan even the reason why he's been sad. Luhan understand Sehun, so at the end they still remain as best friends and didn't care what other fans tell about them or even they ship them as HunHan. And the lucky girl named Vhea, was the first love of Sehun. Hehe ^_^

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~FIGHTING! EXO's OVERDOSE!

*SEHUN BIASED HERE