Ch. 12

You're Not Something I Want To Lose
 
*Jackson’s POV*
 
I continued to wander and look for her however I still haven’t found her anywhere at all. Near or far. Nowhere. I then slowly made my back to her place. It was now three in the morning. 
 
“Chang Min’s probably asleep now.” I thought as I arrived in front of her house. 
 
“Chang Min.” I called out. 
 
I then heard the door unlock. 
 
“Did you find her?” He asked me. I shook my head. “Aren’t you tired?” He nodded. 
 
“Come on, Let me put you to bed and we’ll both look for her later in the morning okay?” He nodded. I then carried him and took him to his room putting him to sleep and then closed the door after leaving his room. I then entered ____’s room. 
 
“Where are you exactly?” I said and then knocked out in her room. 
 
The next morning I woke up when Changmin was waking me up. 
 
“Hyung, you need to go to school. We’ll go look for her later.” He said. I then agreed and went home to change and headed to school. I couldn’t concentrate so I went to the rooftop and sat up there. After a while I finally looked up and saw something on the door. I went to it and saw that it was a sticky note. Completely dry and new. I read it. 
 
“Ka Yee, forget me. -____” 
 
“Where are you?!” I yelled. “Stop hidding! Why do you keep disappearing?” Angry I left the rooftop and bumped into Mark. 
 
“Jackson, what’s wrong?” he asked. I shook my head and just walked off. 
 
“Oppa.” Jung Hee happily called me. 
 
“Leave me alone.” 
 
“Oppa~, I don’t think you’ll want to avoid me.” She said smiling. 
 
“What? What do you want?” 
 
“I want you.” 
 
“What do you mean?” 
 
“You totally forgot about me didn’t you? You were so into ____ that you forgot about. How careless. Don’t forget how rich I am and how I can get people to come out easily.” 
 
I stared at her not getting her point. 
 
“If you want her safe, come to my place later ad you’ll get to see her.” She whispered in my ears as I then understood. 
 
“How could ____ fall for Jung Hee’s words.” I thought. 
 
“Oh, oppa, It’s not just one but I have two.” My brows knitted and then I realized. 
 
“Why do you have Eun Ji as well?” 
 
“A hostage as a bait. Isn’t is easy? Capturing Eun Ji just to get ____ to come out.” 
 
“What do you want with her?” The words I was gonna say came out go Mark’s mouth. 
 
“Nothing. I only needed Eun Ji just to get ____, but I forgot that Eun Ji also liked Jackson.” 
 
“Ani. Eun Ji doesn’t even like me one bit. She’s a little sister to me and I’m an older brother to her. The one she likes is Mark.” 
 
“It doesn’t matter. Both of you never even looked at me or cared about me.” 
 
“Wrong. When I wanted you all you were trying to do and make me jealous by attaching yourself to Mark. Mark didn’t even know what himself was doing because of his memory lost. If he knew he wouldn’t even bother with you in the first place. The reason we both never cared about you is because you’re not even with to look at now.” I said and stepped forward to her. “Now, don’t even lay a finger on my women and my little sister before I burn you alive.” He said with hatred full in his eyes and walked off. 
 
I was still mad when Mark caught up to me. 
 
“Is it true about Eun ji?” 
 
“Yeah, after that accident when we were little she held herself responsible. She felt that if she haven’t called you out to cross over the street then you would’ve been fine.” 
 
“Does she still like me?” I nodded. “She’s afraid so if you were to comfort her and tell her that it wasn’t her fault the I believe she wouldn’t be scared of it anymore. But what about your feelings for ____?” 
 
“I realized that I wasn’t the one for her. I figured that the reason I saw her was so that I could regain my memories. Our feelings were in the past and I know that I shouldn’t have brought it up. Because if we were really meant to be then we would’ve met when I heard her crying in darkness, yet I wasn’t able to. I pushed you into the light after pulling her away from you. I thought that if I was able to just be there with her then we’ll be able to come back, however I was sleepy one day in darkness and fell asleep then when I woke up I lost my memories and was back to normal meaning that I have left ____ all by herself. I caused her to stay in coma for two years long.”
 
“That’s why she said I was her bright light that shined for her and was able to make her regain conscious after two years in coma. I was the one who was meant for her. It means that it wouldn’t matter if it was two years ago or now if nothing happened to her we still would’ve fallen in love.” 
 
Mark and I headed to Jung Hee’s place after school. 
 
“Where are they?” I asked standing in front of Jung hee. 
 
“Somewhere dark.” She smirked. 
 
“Let her then go now and I won’t charge you nor hurt you.” 
 
“Tch, as if.” She looked at me as if I was crazy. “With all the effort I put into this I won’t let them go easily unless I get what I want.” She smiled evilly. 
 
“Jung hee, it doesn’t matter if you do it for love or not, if you force someone to love you they’ll never love you.” 
 
“NO! People love me when I force then to love me!” She yelled back. 
 
“That’s because they don’t want someone crazy like you to hurt them.” I told her. 
 
“NO! People love me!” She yelled back at me and Mark. 
 
“They’re afraid of you.” Mark said. 
 
“NO! NO! NO!” She denied. “They all love me.” She laughed evilly and then looked at both of us. 
 
“They don’t love you.” Jackson said and stood in front of her. “Now tell me where are they.” 
 
“I don’t know.” She said. 
 
“Jung Hee.” We heard someone from behind her and we all looked at him. 
 
“Where did you hide them?” He father asked. 
 
“A-appa.” She said with fear in her eyes. 
 
“WHERE DID YOU HIDE THEM?!” He raise his voice at her. 
 
“In the storage room down the hall.” She said. 
 
I ran to the storage room and found both Eun Ji and ____. 
 
*Your POV*
 
I heard footsteps and then the door opened. 
 
“____.” 
 
“Jackson!” I yelled in my head. 
 
He then took of my blindfold but because my eyes were covered and the light was so bright I felt like I was being blinded. Soon my eyes focused on Jackson as memories flashed through my mind the moment I saw Jackson and the bright light. My eyes widen. 
 
“____ what’s wrong?” He asked me as tears blurred my eyes. I hugged him tightly and smiled while Mark was helping Eun Ji. 
 
“I remember! I remember everything! I remember you Jackson. The two months before that you were talking about I remember!” I said hugging him super tight. 
 
*Mark’s POV*
 
“Mark.” Eun Ji softly said my name and hid her face. 
 
“I don’t blame you. It was me. I was too excited to see you that I forgot to pay attention to the street.” 
 
“Why?”
 
“Because I loved you then and now.” I said and kissed her. 
 
*No One’s POV*
 
We left Jung Hee’s place and then headed to your place. 
 
“Chang min’s worried about you.” Jackson said to you. 
 
“Of course he would be.” 
 
“Oh, Mark, ____’s little brother Chang min hates you.” 
 
“What?” 
 
“There’s a reason you’ll find out when you get there.” And so when they reached there Chang min would give Mark dirty looks and told the reason why and then Mark also had to explain. 
 
The following week. 
 
*Your POV*
 
It was my brother’s wedding. The bride was getting ready to throw the bouquet as I was at the back standing with Jackson talking and watching when something landed in my hand. I looked at and and Jackson looked at me. It was the bouquet. We both laughed and some relatives and friends started chanting “Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss!” 
 
“I’ll get you next time Mark and Eun Ji and Chang min.” Jackson said as you both shared a kiss for the relatives and friends. 
 
“Even though I didn’t start off liking you first I’m happy that even after the incident we were able to meet and fall in love. Everything finally clicked in after remembering everything.” I thought while staring at Jackson. He stared back at me and smiled. 
 
*Jackson’s POV*
 
“I’m happy to have met you and fall in love with you. Things clicked in after regaining memories. Why I regained conscious after a week was because Mark pushed me and pulled you away from me. Why I was shining for you was because we were meant to be. And you had to wait for two years until you finally met me, your shining love.” I smiled at her and hugged her tight. 
 
“I love you.” I finally was able to tell her. 
 
“I love you too.” She said and we both shared another kiss. 
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
THE END.
 
 
Yes this is the ending and no I'm not lying. As I mentioned in the beginning I was never planning to make this story long becasue if I do I lose feelings to write in halfway so it's better to finished it ealry than to get side track with many other ideas coming in. 
 
Newest A/N: (November 1, 2017.) - I just edited a bit of the name confusion in this chapter. I didnt realize it. Sorry for the confusion. I tend to change names for my characers someways through that's why I didnt realize I caused a confusion.