HunHan

I'm your Hyung!

Luhan just got up from bed he was about to go to the kitchen for breakfast when he passed by the living room and he saw something that is definitely wrong. SEHUN IS CLINGING LIKE A KOALA TO KYUNGSOO! Luhan’s blood boils as he sees Sehun hugging Kyungsoo in the neck while the latter is looking like he doesn’t mind it at all but Luhan does.

Luhan walks into them and squeeze in the middle of them so they will have to break off.

“Good morning.” Luhan greets casually smiling at Kyungsoo then eyeing Sehun dangerously.

“Good morning hyung, but what are you doing?” Sehun asked frowning.

“What do you mean I’m doing? I’m just sitting here.” Luhan said innocently tilting his head on the side.

“Yes I know that but why here when there is space on the other sofa?” Sehun asked frowning.

“Why is it wrong to sit here?” Luhan asked pouting.

Sehun gulped. “No Sehun you have to be strong.” Sehun scolded himself.

“Of course not hyung you can just sit there okay.” Sehun said plastering a fake smile then standing in front of Kyungsoo holing the latter to stand. “Hyung let’s go!” Sehun said.

“Wait!” Luhan said and grab Kyungsoo’s arms to tug him back. “I sat here to have a chat with Kyungsoo so why are you taking him away?!” Luhan said in a high tone glaring at Sehun.

“Hyung if you just forget I’m the one whose with Kyungsoo hyung first!” Sehun said stressing every word he had said and tugs Kyungsoo back.

“That’s right you’ve been with him the whole time so I should be next!” Luhan said through gritted teeth and tugs Kyungsoo again.

“Kyungsoo hyung is not your toy that if you want to be with him you can have him then leaving him if you don’t!” Sehun said in an accusing tone.

Luhan looks at Sehun with shocked expression because the latter said it as if he is not talking about Kyungsoo and he can see the hurt in his eyes and that hurt him. He just want to let Sehun go with Kyungsoo to avoid those looks but Luhan won’t back out because it feels like he is letting go something much more important. Luhan was about to retort back when Jongin appears.

“Let go of Kyungsoo hyung!” Jongin said and grabs Kyungsoo then hide in his back. “Don’t use my Kyungsoo as your tool to quarrel okay!” Jongin shouts. “You, Sehun if you are grouching about Luhan hyung being clingy to the other members, tie him up.” Jongin said pointing to Sehun. “And you Luhan hyung if you want Sehun to be jealous or something could you just tell your feelings for him first!” Jongin said in frustrated tone. “Both of you are pain in the involving my Kyungsoo!” Jongin said then drags Kyungsoo in the kitchen.

 

Eerie silence passed by the two as Jongin and Kyungsoo takes their leave—no one dares to speak. After a few minutes Luhan spoke because he is manly.

“Is it true that you are grouching about me clinging with other member?” Luhan asked hesitantly.

Sehun snorts. “What about you, are you really making me jealous?” Sehun asked poker faced.

“I asked you first!” Luhan whines.

“Okay I’ll just go.” Sehun said turn on his heels but Luhan tugs the rim of his shirt.

“It’s true I like you no, I love you but I’m not sure if you feel the same way and Minseok said I should make you jealous to know that’s why I did that. Oh my God this is embarrassing!” Luhan confessed then hid his face using his hands because of embarrassment.

Sehun crouched down to level with his hyung. “Hyung look at me!” Sehun said tugging Luhan’s hand away from his face.

“I don’t want to, you’re going to laugh at me!” Luhan said and his voice sounds broken and that saddens Sehun.

“Hyung I won’t just look at me.” Sehun said softly.

Luhan removes his hands slowly then looks at Sehun. Tears are rolling at Luhan’s cheeks.

“Don’t cry hyung.” Sehun said and kissed Luhan’s eyes one after the other. “I love you too hyung.” Sehun said sincerely smiling at Luhan.

“Really?” Luhan said his eyes widens in shock.

“Yes, so hyung you should never make me jealous again or else you wouldn’t like what I would do to you!” Sehun said narrowing his eyes to Luhan.

Luhan giggles. “Really?”

“Hmm you might like it!” Sehun said playfully and peck Luhan in the lips and the latter stared at him in shock once again. “You’re mine, Luhannie.” Sehun said smirking at Luhan’s reaction.

After a few second of being shocked. “Sehunnie I’m your hyung!” Luhan said in a manner of a kid throwing tantrums.

Sehun just laughs and after a moment Luhan joined and they start being lovey-dovey.

 

 

“Tss idiots!” Jongin hissed.

“But they are cute!” Kyungsoo coos.

“No we’re cuter!” Jongin said pulls Kyungsoo into a kiss.

 

 

A/N: Okay, it's supposed to be HunHan but why KaiSoo is there? TT^TT I'm sorry I just can't help it haha! I'm sorry if I updated it later than what I expected. I'm sorry if I didn't met your expectations TT^TT! Thank you for reading!

 

Yanna shocks di ko alam kung nakakakilig na sayo yan pero yan lang ang kinaya ng powers ko haha!