The Past

The fallen angel

Dad, I am going with Minsoo to drink some hot chocolate okay?” Jongil waved at Kai and pulled his sister with him. Just like how close Kai and Kyungsoo were close their kids were even closer – just like twins.

Kame, why aren´t you riding the roller coaster with your siblings?” Kris asked his son and the eldest of the twelve Princes and Princesses.

That´s so boring! Seriously dad how old do you think I am? Three?” He glared at his father.

Well that´s how old your brain is for sure!” Sehan smirked and hid behind Junhong, who was just like his father Chanyeol, very tall.

Jason!” Luhan called for Lay´s son who walked over calmly. “Take Lara with you and sit next to her. Look after her okay?” Lara smiled at her father´s decision and took her brother´s hand.

DAD DID YOU SEE? Lara is allowed to ride it and she is only one year older than me! Let me go too!” Tara pulled on Tao´s arm as she whined for the hundredth time this day.

Okay okay!” Tao sighed. “Go with Junhong!” She immediately dragged her brother off and smiled brightly.

Let´s go Youngmi. I´ll ride with you.” Sehan pulled his sister away from her father Xiumin.

Come on Siwoo, the ride is going to start soon.” Sunmi, the secon eldest walked away from Suho and pulled her brother away from Chen´s arms after he fixed his glasses.

 

At the side was Yoori standing and watching everything with a sad expression. She also wanted to go on the ride but she knew her mother would only allow her to do so if one of her brothers was sitting next to her. And she also knew that none of her brothers was ready to do so. They were afraid to approach her and hurt her then Baekhyun would kill them for sure. That´s why they made sure to stay far away from her.

Come here!” She looked up to see Kame offering her his hand.

But you said you didn´t want to ride it....” She blinked slowly and whispered.

Just come already!” Kame took her wrist and pulled her along. He sat her down and took the seat next to her. She looked up at her handsome brother and blinked. Instead of his usual cold stare he had a gentle smile forming his lips.

Happy Birthday Princess. We are at the amusement park for your birthday party after all! This is my present for you.” He slowly put a silver necklace around her neck with a cute white and black bunny.

Yoori smiled brightly. She had gotten a birthday cake, a phone and many things today from her parents but nothing was as meaningful to her as the necklace her eldest brother gave her.

The ride started and Kame held her hand through the ride. He may seem cold and mean and hit his brothers often but he cares for his siblings a lot and for his sisters he could break any one´s bones who dares to hurt them. But unlike the rest of them he didn´t stay away from Yoori because of the fact that she wasn´t strong. Instead he was closest to her and took care of her.

After an hour the siblings started to feel hungry.

Junhong, go and get some ice cream for you and the rest.” Chanyeol smiled at his son while he held Jungah in his arms.

Take Yoori with you and let her choose what she wants!” His mom smiled as Chanyeol pecked her cheek. Even though the tall young boy didn´t want to he had no choice but to listen to his mom. He walked fast and his sister had trouble to follow him. Finally they had reached the small shop and she sighed relieved. Everyone around her was starring at her and mumbling. They were all Vampires! Actually this was a amusement park only used by Vampires. She squirmed under their piercing gazes and walked closer to her brother.

Oh Junhong, nice to meet you!” both of them looked up to see a boy walking over to them.

Hey Myungsoo. I didn´t know you were here too!” The tall boy greeted his friend and ignored the presence of his sister.

Oh, is this the famouse Byun Yoori?” In less than second he had binned her to the wall and his eyes turned red. The girl´s eyes widened as she look at her brother for help. But he didn´t move or do anything.

I wonder if you taste like a human too!” Myungsoo whispered against her neck as he run his fangs along it. She tried to push him away but he was much stronger than her. She screamed in pain when he slid his sharp fangs in her neck. Tears rolled down her cheeks as she thought he would drink every single drop in her small body.

Suddenly the weight was lifted form her and Myungsoo was thrown to the other side of the shop.

PARK JUNHONG! IS THIS THE WAY HOW YOU TAKE CARE OF YOUR SISTER?” She looked up and saw the back of Kame through her tears. He was holding his brother by his collar and without seeing his eyes she knew they were red.

I will talk to you later and Myungsoo you better watch out and keep your eyes wide open at night.” He pulled his sister out of the shop as he warned the too boys.

Myungsoo are you okay?” Junhong pulled his friend up who seemed to be in a daze.

So delicious.....” He mumbled to himself watching Yoori´s figure disappear.

 

Are you sure you are okay?” Kame pulled the blanket over his younger sister´s body as he gently her cheek. Her wound on her neck was long gone. Lay didn´t have to heal it because ever since she was born her body would heal itself what made some Vampires call her a freak.

They were now at home and Baekhuyn, Chanyeol and Jungah were currently having a long talk with Junhong.

I am okay, Kame. Thank you!” She managed to smile at her brother and he softened.

You should go to them. Please tell them not to yell at Junhong. He wasn´t the one to hurt me.” Kame sighed. Even if he knew his siblings didn´t really care for her he was sure she cared for all of them.

Okay. Sleep well my bunny princess.” She chuckled at her brother when he slowly walked out of her room and closed the door. As soon as the room was filled with darkness her hand slowly brushed against her neck. There was no sign of the fangs.

Just what is wrong with me?” She hid her face in her pillow as tears rolled down her cheeks once again.

 

 

 

Hours went by and the girl fell asleep with tears remaining on her cheeks. Even though she had finally managed to fall asleep she was rudely awaken by screams and warmth. She ran to the door and opened it just to face a wall of fire. Afraid she fell back on the cold ground unable to move. She saw her parents through the fire in the middle of the living room looking ahead with shock and pain written all over their faces.

Her brothers and sisters were on the other side of the room surrounded by Vampires who held huge fire, ice and electricity balls in their hands ready to throw them at the siblings and kill them.

I´ll give you one more chance to tell me where she is or I´ll kill all of your other children!” One of the Vampires walked closer to Jungah and Baekhyun immediately pulled her behind him.

Never! I won´t give my daughter to you!” The young father yelled at him and that´s when Yoori realised it was all about her.

TELL ME RIGHT NOW!” The man yelled louder and threw a fire ball at Kame. He would have easily dodged it if it wasn´t for Lara behind him and he wanted to protect her. The fire hit his arm straight and he bite his lip hard not allowing himself to scream in pain. His sister started to cry and his brothers didn´t know what to do.

Seeing the miserable situation her children were in Jungah started to cry silently. The man formed another fire ball and was about to throw it on Jason when the mother scream loudly.

STOP! I WILL GIVE HER TO YOU!” She stepped between the man and her children as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Yoori´s eyes widened. Was her mother really going to give her away?

Numbly she watched her mom point to where she was and saw the fire in front of her disappear as the man stepped closer to her.

Mom, what are you doing?” Kame yelled and was about to run to Yoori when one of them men punched him, throwing him to the floor.

I have to protect you. I can´t bare see all of you die!” Jungah looked at her husbands and children.

Junhong, who had the same ability as his father ran to the man and burned his back.

Run stupid! Run!” He yelled at his sister and soon a fight broke. The fathers were fighting the men and the sons were protecting their sisters. Yoori looked at her mom who was in the middle of the room looking at her plainly.

I´ll get you!” One of the Vampires screamed and threw a thunder at Yoori. It hit her stomach and her eyes rounded as she yelled in pain. Blood soaked her white dress and the floor under her.

Yoori!” Baekhyun ran to his daughter and hit the man hard.

Didn´t we tell you to run?” Kame´s eyes were red as he held his sister in his arm while the other was still bleeding. He carried her and flew out of the window. Yoori looked back to see their huge mansion burn and scream filled the night. Soon Kame let her down on the ground and her bare feet touched the cold snow. She looked around to see herself in front of the abounded woods. No Vampire was allowed to enter this forest because of the contract between them and the Vampire hunters.

Run here Yoori! They won´t go after you if you are here. I have to go back and help our Dads! I´ll come and get you soon. I promise!” Before she could say a thing he had already flew away. She could only do what he did and ran inside the forest. She cried hard! Not because she was in pain, not because her stomach was bleeding, not because of the cold but because of the fact that her mother was ready to give her away to the Vampires back then.

 

 

 

 

 

Somewhere in the abounded woods in a big house:

Jackson come here and clean your room already!” Jinyoung yelled loudly at the older boy as he looked at his room with cloths all around. BamBam laughed as the boy obediently ran to his room to clean it before his Jinyoung loses his mind.

Youngjae it hurts!” Yugyeom´s painful screams filled the house as youngjaee patted his back. Even Mark slowly looked up from his book at the youngest in their pack.

My fangs hurt!” He pouted cutely and rubbed the sides of his lips.

Why the hell are all of you so loud?” All of them froze and looked at their leader as he walked out of his room and glared at them. He went to the table and sat down covering his face with his hands as he sighed.

Did you have that dream again?” Youngjae sat next to him as Junior offered him a cup of water which he gladly took.

Jaebum nodded at his friend slowly and Yugyeom looked between them confused. “What dream?”

Jaebum sighed once again and started to tell the youngest about his dream. “It´s always the same. I see a girl lying on the snow in a white dress. Her face is pale and a big blood stain is covering her dress. She looks sad, hurt and I don´t know what to do!” This dream had been troubling Jaebum ever since three months ago and he didn´t know the reason.

Why is she bleeding?” The youngest asked innocently.

Maybe she is on her days of the months!” Jackson grinned and earned himself a hit on the back of his head from Jinyoung.

Jaebum hyung you have one hell of a creepy fantasy!” BamBam smirked and looked at the eldest.

I´ll go for a walk!” Jaebum stood up and walked out of the house.

Jae!” Youngjae looked at his friend as he walked out. “Let´s go with him! We can´t leave him alone in his current state!” Jinyoung dragged his friends and they walked out after their leader. Even Mark had walked after them.

After ten minutes they had reached Jaebum and saw him standing frozen looking in front of him.

Guys am I still dreaming?” He whispered as they looked at where he was looking and froze as well. Ahead of them was a girl lying on the snow in a white dress with a blood stain just like Jaebum described her from his dreams. 

 

 

A/N: Hello everyone~

THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING SUPPORT FROM ALL OF YOU 

I HOPE YOU LIKED THE FIRST CHAPTER AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! THIS WAS THE PAST. THE ADVENTURE WITH GOT7 WILL START NOW