Chapter 1

Exo's Fanboy

"My world wide ninjas! I hope you enjoyed the video, it was my first time doing something like that since I don't really answer questions. Oh! And don't forget to comment a greeting and farewell in your language! Paalam!"

I waved goodbye to the camera before saving the video and turning off the camera.

Just as I uploaded the video, my phone rang, seeing my best friends name flash across the screen I answered it, out of all the girls Deanna is my best friend, we just get each other more and our interests are basically the same and she's actually in a lot of my video's because of that...and because my fans think her accent is adorable.

"Yeboseyo~" 

"Yeboseyo."

"Hurry up! We're outside!"

Then she hung up. Yup, that's my best friend everybody. I rolled my eyes and put my laptop into its bag and grabbed my suitcases and left the house, locking it behind me. The twins were being babysat and Mum was at work, so we already had our heartfelt goodbyes.

Outside was Phoebe's mums minivan, this is the only car we could actually fit in with our suitcases.It's bigger on the inside. I popped open the truck and wasn't that surprised at the amount of suitcases, I added mine, closed the trunk and hopped in the car. I was meet with a small chorus of 'Hey Jae' and one 'Sup ?', I'm sure you could tell who that last one was. 

As we pulled out of my driveway I noticed that Deanna was staring at me, "So that's where my leggings went." She pinched the bridge of her nose, "You gotta stop stealing my clothes." I smirked, "I will...once I stop looking fabulous in them." I said cheekily, she just rolled her eyes and tried not to smile, of course that didn't work though. She put her headphones in and started to listen to music, that's when I noticed everyone was doing something, Phoebe was crocheting, Thea was sleeping (not surprising either), and Rhi was reading, I shrugged, if you can't beat 'em, join 'em, I slipped on my headphones and leaned back, letting the music drown out the silence. 

~Time skip to when their on the plane cuz I'm lazy~

I was sitting next to Deanna (in first class WOI!), we were both on our laptops, me on YouTube replying to messages, her also on YouTube replying to messages, she has a channel too and like me she does a little bit of everything. I was replying to a message when Deanna whispered something in my ear.

"I found the fanfiction."

Without even looking I raised my hand and smacked her in the face. 

"​Wa ̄! Anata kuso kokku kyūban no musuko!" She cussed. (Ow! You son of a er!​)

I laughed, knowing what she said,"Sorera wa puraibētodatta, anata wa watashi ni ittanode, watashi wa anata o utsu yō ni kōdō shinai koto wa odorokidattabekide wa nakatta." (Those were private, you shouldn't have told me, so don't act like me hitting you was a surprise.​)

She huffed, knowing I was right,"Whatever, but I always knew you were a ert but wau." (wow) I rolled my eyes, yes I write fanfiction, and yes I am a ert, you just haven't witnessed it yet.

~Of ze plane and into ze hotel~

Like the generous bastard I am, I got us the pent house suit, it had three bedrooms. Rhi doesn't like sharing that well (at all) so now I'm sharing with Deanna and Phoebe with Thea, not that I mind sharing, 'cause its with my best friend after all, and we've all gotten used to how Rhi is, she's really picky. She doesn't drink anything but water, and she is really picky with food, like she'll eat pasta but not macaroni, even though its the same goddamn thing. 

Anyway, our room was nice, it had a really big wardrobe, which is good because Deanna brought four suitcases.

We unpacked and got ready for bed, cuz we're all tired of as . Deanna changed into her pajama's and put her hair up in a bun and wrapped in a silk bandana and I just stripped, because I slept in my boxers, and no Deanna doesn't mind because she's used to it. Mainly because, we used to be a thing, but we thought it'd be better if we just stayed friends, so now we are, friends with benefits. 

We climbed into bed, Deanna faced me and I pulled her into my arms and we fell asleep.

_____________________________________________

Well~ Here's the first chapter! I'll be updating more now because I'm on summer holiday! WOOOOIIII!

Much love, blackmango~ <3