Changes

The Long Way Home {Complete}

Two weeks just finished too soon for Selina.It has been two glorious weeks with her husband.Just the two of them,getting to know each other,making love and having fun,Sometimes her heart will play tricks on her,and she will have some palpitations ,and sometimes it feels like flutterring from all the excitement that she is experiencing,still she was able to hold herself through it all.

Jiro has been a thoughtful and tender lover.He must have felt her fragile state.Although up to know,she failed to tell Jiro about her heart condition.She forgot to take the necessary precaution,just like her Mom have warned her,and when she talked to Jiro about kids,his face lights up at the mention of it,and Selina was just afraid to brush off the happiness on his face.

"We have not taken any precautions." Selina said."Shouldn't we..."as they lay in bed after their lovemaking.

"Why postpone it?I want to be a Dad soon.I want to have kids,Mama has been waiting for a long time." Jiro said."Why,don't you want to have kids?" as he turn to stare at her.

"No,I am just thinking,maybe later,let us adjust in our married state first." Selina said.

"Uhmmm I want kids Selina,and lots of it.I want our house to be full of playful kids and crying babies.You'll be great as a Mom" Jiro said as he smiled at her.

Selina swallowed hard,as she returned his smile."Full of kids?" as she looked at him with an alarmed look.

"Don't worry,I get a nanny for you,so it won't be too hard on you.But I want kids and i don't want to wait anymore." Jiro said.

Selina can smile and nod her head.She doesn't know how to tell him about her heart condition and how to tell him that the doctor have warned her about the possible fatal consequence if she tried having children.But the happiness in his eyes cannot be ignored.Selina just doesn't have the heart to take away that happiness.

Hebe looked out from the window of her office,and she saw the dark clouds gathered as a sign of the coming bad weather.She took a deep sigh.it will be hard to commute back home again,and worst,she can get wet and really get sick,for she have been feeling sick already,since she woke up this morning.She got the snifles already and if she get wet ,it can lead to something serious.Thank God,it is Friday today,at least she have two days to recuperate.

Today is the day,that Jiro and Selina is coming back from their honeymoon.She even helped out Mama to do grocery,for she is excited cooking dinner for her son and the new daughter in law.It has been decided that Jiro and Selina will be staying temporarily with them,until their new house is ready.She still can't believe that her bestfriend is already a married man.She knows for sure,she will miss him popping up in her apartment every now and then.he got somebody now,she thought.She wondered if now is the right time to entertain guys ,who are interested in her...and then she shook her head at the thought.

As expected,the rain has been pouring hard when she got home.She ran inside the building as she rushed to her apartment ,to  the bathroom for a quick hot shower and got out from her wet clothes.And before she can even dry her hair,there was doorbell,as she peeped on the ho;e and found Jiro standing in her door.She immediately opened the door for him,as Jiro swoop her up in a hug.

"Hey,I miss you girl." Jiro said."I know you are not expecting me,but do you entertain your visitor in a robe?" as he put her down and laugh.

"No I am not expecting anybody,but i got wet in the rain and I got colds this morning already,so i took a hot shower." Hebe explained."So how was your trip and your honeymoom?"

"Just great," as he have that happy smile on his face."So how are you?"

"Same old,same old story." Hebe said."When did you arrived?"

"Today,after lunch." Jiro answered."Selina went to visit her parents and I will be picking her up later.Thanks for watching Mama for me."

"It is nothing,she is like a Mom to me,and I have to thank you for sharing her with me." Hebe said."I hope you are having dinner in your home tonight,for Mama prepared for you."

"Oh,I don't know but I think Selina's Mom also prepared dinner for us." Jiro said."I know she was preparing something,but I never thought,that she will ....oh she is gonna be disappointed.But then I don't know what to tell Selina."

"Well you can have two dinners tonight." Hebe said "As simple as that."

"Did you eat yet?" Jiro asked.

"Why,does it has anything to do with me again?" Hebe asked.

"So Mom's food won't go to waste,why don't I take you home,and have dinner  with me and Mama." Jiro said."She will be happy that at least somebody is eating the food she prepared."

"But Selina?" Hebe said.

"YOu know i won't be able to pull her out from her family now,so if you don't want Mama to get disappointed,you have to help me out." Jiro said."And we have a lot of catching up to do."

"I can't just go." Hebe said.

"Come on dress up now and i will be waiting.We don't want Mama to be kept waiting,are we?" Jiro said.

"Ahhh you tricked me on this.This is not fair." Hebe said,as she went inside her room to dress up....A dinner with Jiro....how come her heart is jumping with joy.....She really misssed him this time....