Final~

Date with the Lead Actor

 Seo Hana was a twenty year old Japanese actress with talent to speak almost any language she wanted to learn. Being able to star in drama's and tv shows ranging from French, to Spanish, and even English, but not once was she ever asked to star in a Korean drama with the popular Lee Seung Gi. Hana was freaking out over the fact that she might mess up her Korean skills and ruin her chances with the opportunity.

 

  “I'm scared...what if I mess up?” Hana asked her manager.

 

  “You've been studying Korean and it's like your second language now...you'll do fine.” her manager said smiling softly at the young girl.

 

  “I hope so...” Hana said looking at the floor.

 

 It took a day to get from Japan to Korea and Hana was given a chance to explore since the shooting didn't start for another few days.

 

  “Korea is so nice...” Hana mumbled in Japanese as her manager took her around.

 

  “It is...unnie...I set up a date for you and the lead actor to meet..so that you could get to know each other before the filming.” her manager said looking out the window.

 

  “Neh...it makes sense...maybe by getting to know him it will help my Korean flow better...” Hana said shrugging, but on the inside she was still just as scared.

 

  “It's today...that's where we are going now.” her manager said right before the van stopped.

 

  “Seems we are here already...” Hana said looking out to see a mini cafe.

 

  “Looks like it...” her manager said stepping out and helping her get out.

 

  “I'll call you when I need to get picked up..see you later.” Hana said waving at her manager and friend before walking inside.

 

 'Omo...isn't that Seo Hana..It is...' that's all Hana heard while walking to the booth where a tall male was standing, and seemingly waiting for her.

 

  “Hello...” Hana said in Korean and bowing slightly.

 

  “Hi.” Seung Gi said smiling lightly at her.

 

  “Are you Lee Seung Gi?” Hana asked him politely.

 

  “Ani...I haven't seen him here.” Seung Gi said smiling at Hana.

 

  “Oh....ah....-” Hana was cut off when he started laughing.

 

  “Neh..I am Lee Seung Gi. You're Korean is perfectly fine...you have no need to be scared.” he said smiling at her before sitting.

 

  “Thank you...” Hana said smiling a little before sitting as well, but she was secretly plotting the murder of her manager.

 

  “What do you want to do today?” Seung Gi asked looking at Hana.

 

  “My manager and I were supposed to tour Korea for the next few days....but she set this little date up with you. I didn't know about it until we were outside the shop....” Hana mumbled the last part to herself.

 

  “Would you like to tour it with me?” he asked he smiling because he heard her.

 

  “That would be nice...” Hana said slightly before standing.

 

 By six o'clock Seung Gi had taken her to almost every known hot spot for tourist and had practically learned all about each other, but the last stop, the Han River.
 

  “Uwah...it's so pretty...” Hana said running out near the river since it was almost sun down.

 

  “It usually is.” Seung Gi said coming up behind her.

 

  “How many times have you come here?” Hana asked him with a smile on her face.

 

  “A few times...my girlfriend likes it here...” Seung Gi said laughing.

 

  “Ah...Yoona unnie.” Hana said smiling.

 

  “You know her?” Seung Gi asked surprised.

 

  “Neh...I met her during a concert they had....i'm a big fan of them.” Hana said laughing at his face.

 

  “Ah...see now I know you'll be fine when it comes to filming.” Seung Gi said smiling at her.

 

  “Neh..thank you for today....I never knew I had so many Korean fans...” Hana said rubbing the back of her neck.

 

  “It's surprising...I'm scared to know how many Japanese fans I have.” Seung Gi said jokingly as they starred at the sunset.

 

  “Probably more then me.” Hana said laughing when Seung Gi almost pushed her over.

 

  “Let's go...i'll take you to the hotel.” Seung Gi said pulling her back up the hill.

 

  “What about Yoona unnie...I don't want paparazzi thinking bad things...” Hana said worried.

 

  “She already knows I was showing you around...she won't worry.” Seung Gi said smiling.

 

  “Oh...i'm surprised she didn't tell you she knew me...haha secret.” Hana said laughing before they drove to the hotel.

 

  “Let me know when you want to 'tour' again. Call me when you come back also.” Seung Gi said when she got out of the car.

 

  “Neh...bye oppa.” Hana said waving before closing the door and running into the hotel.

 

 The filming went great and Hana was called back to Korea a few months later for another gig, only this time it was a movie.

 

 Eventually she began a relationship with EXO's Kyungsoo, who was her lead actor in the movie. Her manager decided that moving her to Korea would be the best thing so that the two would be near each other, but she did occasionally leave for other gigs.

 

….................kekeke...yes the YoonGi relationship had to be mentioned...when I first found out I about had a heart attack...not what I thought I’d wake up to on new years day...hope you like is Hana :)