Her Revenge

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N: I'm sorry for updating so late. Here's a very long update for you.]

Chapter 5

She knew it. She looked stupid smiling like an idiot while watering the plants in the garden.

When she saw D.O’s small smile, even if it was just the side view, she couldn’t help but beamed at the thought. Always. She was like a teenage girl fascinated by her crush.

Crush?! He was not her crush! Never! She was simply amused to saw D.O smile once. Because since she arrived to the dorm, she never saw him smiled. Maybe he smiles and share laughter with s but she never witnessed it. He would just always keep a straight face. He was a lethargic human squishy. That was why she was very overwhelmed to saw that rare smile of him.

“Ji Hye, you're drowning the plants.” she startled when she heard a deep voice. “D.O will be mad if he found out that you're trying to kill his precious plants.”

Kris was standing beside the backdoor with his hands inside his pocket.

“Oh, I'm sorry.” she looked at the plants she was watering. The plot was now full of water.

“It seemed like you're having happy thoughts a while ago. Mind sharing it to Oppa?” Kris said while walking towards her.

Kris was undoubtedly a good-looking guy. No. He was superbly handsome.

Actually, she thought that Kris never suits the group, especially being a leader. He didn't had a leadership charisma. He doesn't suit to be a leader, in a good way at least. The guy has a rebel or bad boy look that was appropriate to be a model or maybe an actor.

But she found out a talent of him that change my impression of him being arrogant. A talent of making people laugh. She watched the 1st episode of their variety show EXO's Showtime and she was laughing the whole time while watching it. After that, she swear she'll definitely watch the upcoming episodes. And the actions that they were showing there was what they were in reality.

She smiled at him. “Maybe next time.” she continued watering the plants when she remembered something. She turned to Kris. “Kris--”

“It's 'Oppa' for you.”

“Kris-oppa.” she sighed in frustration. “You egoistic men. You will do anything just to boost your egos.”

He just laughed. “Anyway, what do you want to say again?”

“Please don't get offended but did you liked being a part of EXO.”

He was shocked by her question, he didn't even bother to show it to her. “Hmm, actually, being a member of this group is not a joke. But even if I want to leave the group, I just can't. I don't want my efforts from my trainee days to get wasted. Besides, I really love music and EXO-M's leader. The guys are so precious to me. I'm their hyung so I must take care of them. I don't want to leave them hanging. It's not my style.”

Ji Hye was already absorbed by Kris' words but it just killed the atmosphere when he said the last phrase. She started laughing.

“Oppa, you are really unpredictable!”

“It's good to see you enjoying yourself here.”

She stopped laughing; instead, she gave him a gentle smile. “Yeah. Thank you for letting me stays here.”

“We're happy to have you with us. Our house really looked like a house now because of you.”

“Not really. And it's my job to clean your house. I'm doing my job because you're paying me.”

“But, Ji Hye, can you clean also our rooms? Well, it's a little.... messy, I think?”

“Are you sure?” she said frowning.

“I am. Why?”

“Because D.O didn't allow me to clean or rather enter their room.”

Kris just grinned and nodded. “That's understandable.”

“What understandable--” her words were cut off when someone called from the gate. The mailman. “I'll get it.” she said and run towards the gate.

“Good morning, Ma'am. Is Mr. Wu Yi Fan lives here?” the mailman asked.

“Yes.”

“There's a mail for him.” the mailman gave me a sealed envelope followed by a clipboard. “Please sign this if you will receive the mail, Ma'am.”

Since Kris already go inside the house, she had no choice but to sign.

“Thank you, Ma'am.” and the mailman already left.

She read the back of the letter. “Huang Entertainment. Is this their agency? But this is a Chinese name. I think the name of their agency is S..... SC... SN....” she was mumbling letters while walking inside the house trying to remember the two letters of the name of their agency. Park Ji Hoon, EXO's manager, already told her about their agency before. “Ah! It's SM! SM Entertainment!”

“What about SM Entertainment?”

She startled when she suddenly heard that soothing voice of Kyungsoo. He just woke up and his eyes were still swollen. He looked like a squishy goldfish early in the morning and she thought that it's cute that she wants to pinch him on his cheeks.

“Oh, you surprised me!” he ignored her grumbles and walked near to her. But she was thinking why she was stepping backward as he walked forward to her. “W-wait! What are you doing?” she even raised her hands, her palm facing him. “Stop!”

But D.O still walked towards her and she already felt the wall on her back, that's when he stopped in front of her. D.O was staring intently at her and his eyes were just adorab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter