Chapter 17

His Fearless Girl
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 17

 

I already told myself that it was just nothing. The fact that Kyungsoo kissed me was just nothing because he doesn't have any feelings for me. But my heart was hoping that he has feelings for me even if it's just a little.

 

Jin said that I didn't loved him in an intimate way. That I only loved him as a friend when we were still together. I didn't accept that.

 

I did say that I like Kyungsoo before. I don't know but it just happened. Everytime I saw him, my heart keeps thumping so hard that I couldn't almost breath. My eyes always wanted to see him even just a glimpse and I would be satisfied. My heart also recognize his simple touch. And his voice, it always serenades me and kept me serene. His voice is so peaceful that I want to live with it. I wanted it to be my shelter.

 

I stood up and walked to the sink to clean the plates that I used. It's already late evening when I get out of my room to eat. Good thing that there are no other people outside. Maybe the members were past asleep at the moment.

 

I heard someone opening the door then Yura suddenly popped out from outside the kitchen.

 

“You're still awake?” she asked me.

 

“I slept the whole day, Yura. I just woke up a moment ago then eat here.”  I answered.

 

She nodded and took a sit on one of the chairs there. I sit across her.

 

“How's today?” I asked.

 

“I should be the one questioning you. How are you? What happened earlier this morning? Why did Jin bring you here with that bruises on your body?”

 

“I said I just tripped myself.”

 

“You can't fool me Ji Hye.” Yura said while looking at me intently.

 

Sighing, I put the back of my hands on my chin. “Someone set me up.”

 

“Set up? Who?”

 

“Ilgoon.” I said.

 

“Ilgoon? You're former partner?”

 

“Yes.”

 

I told her what happened earlier. She just listened and finished what I'm saying.

 

I've been thinking a lot lately and I came up to a solution for my problem. That is the only way to stop all this. The case is still unsolved, I know. But I believe that Yura and Bench can solve it without me. All I want is to ensure their safety.

 

I looked at Yura. “I'm leaving.”

 

“Oh, yes. Go to your room and rest. I think you need a lot of sleep--”

 

“I'm leaving... This dorm.”

 

Her expressi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter