Final

And I’m drowned Into You Once Again

680 words


 

The sun is shining brightly and the wind is rustling softly. Under the tree, Sunggyu is standing alone. The leaves are leaving the tree, together with the wind -yellows and browns. He can see children are skipping happily with their parents, hand in hand, crowding the former empty place.

It is 09.00.

Maybe he comes too early, not he minds about it.

He is going to meet him today, and that's all matter.

The last time Sunggyu met him was last year at the airport before the latter took a flight overseas. He talked with him of course, through the phone, and don't forget the texts he always received every night from him -there's no single day he failed receiving those sweet words in texts from him. There were also some time they managed some time to open their pc and log in to their Skype accounts, having a long chat, trying to keep in touch between some lame jokes Sunggyu broke out and the tired smile from the other. Sunggyu usually logged out after he saw the man on the screen dozed off right in front of the installed webcam. It was 3 am after all at his place. Sunggyu always told him to ended their conversation early, so he could have some proper sleep -he believe he could see the black faint mark and the bags under the other's eyes when he squinted enough his eyes at the screen- but the other would always give him this pout and smile and Sunggyu could only smile too at the other's plea.

How could he say no to him?

Sunggyu smiles at the memories. He glances at his watch once again, but then he sees his shoelaces aren't properly done. He kneels down on one knee and starts fixing his loosened laces. It's done. He is about to stand up again when his eyes are covered and everything is black.

He is shocked but then a wide beam spreads across his lips as the familiar tingly feel strikes inside of his stomach. How could he forget this feeling -the warmness of his hands, the lingering scent which filled his lungs every time he takes in a deep breath on his neck, the faint almost inaudible chuckle every time he falls onto one of his tricks.

"You've come back."

There's a tint of bursting happiness which he tries to suppress on his tone. But his widening smile cannot lie.

"I do."

And then he can see the light once again, but the lingering hands are now wandering down to his waist, circling it in a tight embrace. He could feel his back is pressed onto the toned chest the other keeps showing off every time they have some privacies. Sunggyu constantly throws some jokes about it but he is actually happy because he knows the other would only do it to him, no one else.

Sunggyu tries to turn around -he misses the feeling of get drowned into those dark endearing orbs- but the others just chuckles and it brings warmth to Sunggyu almost at instant. The other tightens his arms around his waist and leans closer. His lips barely graze on his ears.

"Let's stay like this for awhile."

And how could he say no to him?

They both let the birds chirping on the tree take the duty to fill the tranquil. And the peace reigns the moment. But Sunggyu is eager to spill out his heart's content so he opens his mouth and lets the sweet freshening air fills more of his lungs.

"I miss you, Myungsoo."

"I miss you too, Sunggyu."

And they stay in the position for quite awhile, watching the children skipping happily with their parents, hand in hand, crowding the now lively festival.

Until Myungsoo takes out two tickets of the festival out from nowhere and asks him to walks hand in hand to the same festival they went to on their first date with laughter and a smile as big as his.

And he knows he would never be able to say no to him.

 


 

Idk why I write Myunggyu OTL thanks for reading~