Starting Again

You'll be mine Forever

Chapter 1
      


          She is known as a hoe or what you call a  

Jung Jessica is a stripper that's why they call her a hoe and a .She lives in an apartment in Los Angeles.Jessica is a stripper for a very good reason.when she was in High School in her senior year her mom kicked her out of the house.Jessica's mom kicked her out because she found out she was dirty dancing for some unknown reason.The last words she heard from her parents was " if you want to dance dirty do it somewhere else, here's your stuff know leave!" She sat at her porch sobbing with tears.She decided that she would move out because she knew her parents were serious.Know she has a best friend named Hwang Tiffany. 

 

 

 

     ( knocking on the door)

 

" Come in"
" Hey girl ready for work ,because I have to go 20 minutes early for work this time the hospital there's to much to do and know more."

 

"I don't like working as a stripper I need to find a new job."


"Well I can't get you to work with me because you didn't go to collage."


"I know that but just any other job at all." 


"But aren't you using the money of tips from Bamboo to get into collage?"


"Ya but it isn't enough I still need like 2,000 more to be able to get in."


"You just need a couple of weeks more, can't you wait that long plus don't you have left over money when the manager pays you?"


"Ya but.... "


"So instead of buying something for yourself each week save it up and with the money you get from tips and that money you'll get into collage in no time!"


"Your right but look at the time were going to be late for work common lets go!"


(They get in the car and head of to Bamboo)
( Jessica opens the door and gets out of the car)


"Thanks bye Tiffany see you later"

 

"Ok bye see you later to"


(Tiffany drives away to the hospital)
(Jessica walks in to Bamboo)


MANAGER"Hurry up your next your lucky Shawnee just went up there hurry up go go go....!"

(Jessica walks up to the dressing room)

 STRIPPER"Hey girl you know your next."


"Yes I know!"(says with attitude) 


(She gets the police woman outfit and walks up to do her makeup)


STRIPPER"you better hurry up because as you can see there clapping for Shawnee!"


"I know I'm almost done I'm just putting eyeshadow!"