Day 1

Of Notepads and Bull

The blaring lights of the small chandelier above him was wince-worthy, and the tacky overly ornamented carpet and wallpaper even more so. The room smelled of expensive pretentious fake leather, of unwrtten biographies, of withered spotlights and of empty wine bottles. The room was nothing like him. 

Because he wasn't really the type to drown himself in wine whenever something doesn't go his way, he was more of a person.

Brooding eyes met blank ones as he continued spouting words of absolute nothings and bull. The begotten response were the occasional robotic nods and the sound of graphite on paper. His insides seethed while observing the young man in front of him. Emotion pushed back by the training achieved by years of listening to the problems of cheated housewives and the pathetic spoiled' sons of filthy rich CEO's, face etched with nothing but a few sunspots and slight shaving scars, suit well pressed and painfully monotonous. The only proof of any impairment was the shiny titanium lenses perched on top of his titled nose. 

And then he looks at his own filthy hands. 

What the does he know?

"And then, I saw the squirrel glide around the sidewalk." He continues, with as much enthusiasm as a dying cow.

"Interesting." his therapist droned.

A glare.

"Is it?" he grunted. Everyone's the same, the same tailored advices, the same bleached 'understanding' smiles, the same preconcieved format with dealing with little troubled teenagers that'll probably get into prison as soon as they turn legal. And he probably will, but scratch the legal part. There was nothing legal about him.

"Is it really interesting? a ing squirell glides and you ing take note of it." he says, a slow rising hysteria perking up his posture. "What do you get from that information huh?"

The older man stares him down, glasses hiding the slight judgemental look peeking along the cracks of his facade. 

"Yes, as a matter of fact it is." the therapist replies, gently closing his notepad. "I happen to like sidewalk-gliding squirrels."

A wry smile.

Handling mockery wasn't really one of his strong suits.

" you."

"Apparently that word '' is a prefix for every other  word you say." the forced monotony could kill.

He wonders how that neck would feel breaking within his hands. How that slowly turning sardonic face would look like after a few rounds of a revolver. He probably will never know, imagining always helped him calm down, but he guesses this moment was an exeption.

"No, the word '' is what faggots do to me on a ing daily basis!" his voice was sharp, slick and peircing, years of pain, shame and broken glass balled up into one big outburst. Something was stinging in the back of his eyes, making him forcibly blink continuously. The bluntness and suddenness of his own words were enough to make all the facts wash over him. That he was ed up, his whole was ed up and that he just ing let his therapist win.

 With every session with every faceless therapist, he's always had a mission to make them give up, make them think that talking to him was useless. That he was a different type of patient, someone who won't succumb and break down to the idea that someone is finally taking the time to listen to them rave on about all their problems. Bull, no one cares, especially the men who are paid to seemingly do so.

A kind words, downcast eyes, any form of fake sympathy. He was searching for those programmed things in the man in front of him. His eyes narrowed, there was nothing.

"Were they any good?" was what his therapist said, with nothing but a small mischievous smile on his lips.

And before he knew it, there was laughter bubbling up in his stomach, something he hasn't felt in such a long time. He looked at the man's nameplate.

With that one statement, he guesses, maybe, this Oh Sehun guy will be worthwhile.

 


looolllzzzzzz! hahahahha the reason why I wrote this was well, I think I needed to start writing, more serious things?

well actually the main reason is DANE DEHAAAAN! you know the one who played harry osborne in spiderman 2, gosh he is so awesome and talented, and. .ehem. .hot. I've been watching all his work and saw his drama called 'in treatment' where it was just clips of him as a troubled teenager talking to his therapist, that show was really good. 

anyways, please tell me what youthink hahah.

part 2 will be next.