My App. (: -- The Fearless Aeygo King~~

365Year~ [BOYBAND ; Closed !]

 

 

~Application Form:~

Username: SuperJuniorKibum
Profile link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/profile/view/7937

Character Profile:

Name: Lee Minsung
Nickname: Minnie ; Bunny
Birthday & Age: 03/21/95 - 16
Blood Type: A
Zodiac: Aries
Orreantation: Bi
 

Personality: Minsung can be shy at first meeting but once you get to know him better he's outgoing and loud. He likes to tell people that he's close with that he loves them, and often does skin-ship. In spite, if someone says that he doesn't like aegyo, he'll do if even more with the person around. Minsung likes to make others feel better when their sad--but himself, doesn't quiet know how to express his emotions in the best way. Most of the time he pints them up until he finally explodes and starts crying. Being nick-named by fans the "Mental Maknae" Minsung doesn't dislike the idea since he does act hyper and is very childish at times. But then his leader, or protective/serious, side comes out when arguements come out. Minsung tries to make whoever's fighting stop, he even did they same when his parents would fight at times. He doesn't like it when people fight, and he gets headaches quickly--when this happens he himself gets angry and when it gets bad he rushes in. Minsung can be sarcastic, and mean, but  sometimes he does that because he likes someone and doesn't know how to say it when that person dislikes him, or argues with him a lot. He's not good at pulling pranks, but enjoy's watching them happen.
 

Background: Minsung hanged out with his brother, Hoya, more than anyone else. They would walk around Busan, and were friends with many of the people around the town. Their parents would worry about them, but when they all went out one day and they saw their son's popularity, and were very impressed with them. Minsung's parents would fight sometimes, and Minsung always found himself getting the middle and on his mothers side. Minsung and Hoya were A+ students, and were often awarded with money, which is why the went out so often--because they could afford it. Minsung got a job at the local pet store because of his love for dogs, he couldn't get one since his mother is allergic. Growing up, he learned a lot, and used his cuteness to get a lot of what he wanted. Minsung, once he was a trainee, lived by himself in an apartment in Seuol.
 

Looks: http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l8p2frN9jr1qbu1tso1_500.jpg ; http://image.dek-d.com/24/2579204/106644791
 

Style: http://www.yesstyle.com/en/aboki-long-sleeve-top/info.html/pid.1024896826 ; http://www.yesstyle.com/en/deepstyle-button-front-cardigan-red-one-size/info.html/pid.1024874393
 

Likes: [5+]
- Dogs
- Horror Movies
- Video Games
- Chicken
- Sleeping
- Doing Aegyo
- Titanic
Dislike: [5+]
- Rapping
- Bugs
- Summer
- Cleaning
- Having nothing to do
Hobbies: [5+]
- Singing
- Cooking
- Watching Movies
- Dancing
- Saying "Saranghae~~" to his favorite member [will be chosen later.(:]
Habits: [5+]
- Calling his brother (Infinite's Hoya) when he's upset
- Has to sleep while holding his monkey stuffed animal
- Singing, without noticing, in the car
- Dozes off when bored
- Using his aegyo against his Sunbae's & Hyung's to get what he wants
Trivia: [5+]
- Favorite color is blue
- Obsessed with chicken
- Cries whenever he watches the Titanic [really, at the part when any children die]
- Little kids are his weakness
- Favorite k-pop groups are: Super Junior, Infinite, Boyfriend & Secret
- Loves skin-ship

Stage Profile:

Stage Name: Minsung
Fan Club Name: MentalMaknae
Fan Club Color:                    Red
Persona: The Fearless Aeygo King
Position: Lead Vocal/Sub-Dancer
 

Trainee History: Although he knew it would be a lot of hard work being a trainee, and even when Hoya told him to think twice, Minsung wanted to be an idol and decided to try out. During his trainee days, he became friends with the Sunbae's, who helped him a lot with his training. He was known as an "energy pill" and tried to make others happy, like he wants to do once he does became an idol. It was hard, and tiring, but Minsung knew that sooner or later something good would come from all his hard work.

Friends/Family Profile:

Family Memembers:
Lee Hyojin [Father] ; 44 ; he's not the nicest guy around but shows his kinder side to his children, and wife. He's a hard worker and taught Hoya and Minsung much of what they know today. Minsung is close to his father, but not as close as he is with Hoya.
Lee Miyoung [Mother] ; 42 ; she is nice and kind. She calls the Infinite boy's her sons, because she cares for them as if their her own children. Minsung got her cute looks. They are close, but again Minsung loves Hoya the most.
Lee Hoya [Older Brother/Hyung] ;20 ; real name Lee Howon, Minsung helped Hoya pick out his stage name. Hoya nick-named Minsung "bunny" because of his cuteness. Hoya talks about Minsung a lot. They are very close, best friends along with brothers.
 

Family History: Living in Busan, Minsung and Hoya liked to walk around, Minsung's favorite place was the Busan Aquarium and the pet store across the street from their apartment. Because his mother was allergic to dogs, Minsung was never able to buy one so instead he started working at the pet store. Once Hoya left to become a trainee, Minsung became lonely. But because he didn't like to cry, he refused to do so and continued doing the average routine just without his brother. He became quieter, and his parents worried, until Hoya came to visit and Minsung brightened up. When Hoya's parents told them their concern with Minsung, Hoya decided to give Minsung a pep talk. After that Minsung decided to become a trainee to. At first he wanted to be his Hoya, but he decided not to and auditioned for UT Enertainment which is now like his second family.
 

Love Interest: None ; he thinks he's to young for love just yet [for now. ;D]
Personality: N/A
Best Friend: Infinite Sunggyu
Personlity: Sunggyu is nice and kind. Other than his brother, Minsung likes talking to Sunggyu when he's upset because he's calm and is very fatherly. He's good at calming Minsung down and he allows Minsung to do skin-ship with him. Minsung might have feelings for him, but he's not so sure.
Friend(s): Changjo [Teen Top] ; Boyfriend ; Infinite ; Zinger [Secret]
Rival(s): None ; he doesn't have an love interest