♡ 1

Who do you think you are?

"And we're done!" a loud male voice echoed throughtout the studio.

Immediately the tight smile Sooyoung had been holding disappeared. Her manager was beside her in an instant with a robe she threw over the brunette's shoulders.

"Great work Soo"

She was exhausted but replied with a curt nod before walking off to the changing rooms. Living a models life was outrageously busy but the brunette found it was a good distraction.

"She's beautiful but she seems so cold"

"I know right? Her smile doesn't reach her eyes...it's kinda depressing real-"

Abruptly the whispering staff shut up as Sooyoung brushed past them with a small smile plastered on. The two female staff members looked young and there was a look of guilt that they had been caught talking about Sooyoung, only bowing when the female passed by.

It didn't phase the brunette, mainly because she'd heard it all before and she couldn't care less what people thought of her.

"She's good but she's not as good as her si- Oh Sooyoung ssi, great work out there today." A petite brunette smiled brightly as if she hadn't just been talking about the brunette.

Sooyoung shut the door behind her before offering a small nod to Kim So Eun, her sister's manager.

Making her way to her dresser Sooyoung began to wipe off the makeup her stylist had given her. She loved her sister and her sister loved her too, although she couldn't say the same for her parents.

The Choi's were well off. Her mother had once been a model and met her father who was a photographer at one of her photoshoots. She loved her parents but she didn't know her place in the family.

When Sooyoung had been scouted as a model on the streets of Seoul, her mother had been somewhat furious. Two weeks before that day they'd been taking her older sister to various auditions only to be rejected from them all. Her sister was a beauty on her own so it was a shock to Sooyoung that she had been randomly scouted over her sister.

"Excuse me young lady..."

" I beg your pardon?" Her mother glared at the male who held onto Sooyoung's wrist.

"Hi, I work for la rosa a new modeling agency and we've been on the search for fresh new faces. Your daughter here is stunning!" The male smiled back at her mother who continued to glare.

"Stunning? What about my daughter here? She's more beatuiful yet she's been rejected by every other agency. She's not a model" snatching Sooyoung's wrist out of his grip.

"Mum!" "He's right! Soo would be perfect as a mode-"

"Stop it BoA! If noone's going to take you then Sooyoung isn't either."

The male worker stood rooted to his spot. Their agency needed someone like this girl.

"Fine. I'll take both your daughters, if you accept." He smiled

Sooyoung sighed as she tried and struggled to reach for her zip.

"Hey" a mellow voice surprised her as she felt them tug at her zipper helping her. 

"Siwon?"

Turning the brunette gave a natural smile as she hugged the male. Everyone seemed to have left her changing room.

"You look exhausted" he whispered against her neck as his hands slipped into the back of her dress to feel her smooth back.

"Yah~ What did I tell you about personal space?" She tried to glare at the male as she slapped his arms away from her.

"I can't touch you now?" He teased 

"We're not even dating" she laughed as she signalled for him to face his back to her, while she slipped out of the dress and into a comfortable pair of jeans and a dress shirt.

"Oh so my skinship hasn't been obvious enough for you?" There was a teasing tone to his words and she glared at him when she looked up to find him sneaking a peek at her.

He raised his hands in surrender before turning around but continued to talk.

"Then go out with me... I'm everything you'd want in a guy. Kind, tall...handsome" he chuckled before hugging the brunette from behind.

"You're amazing oppa... but you know I can't"

His face fell slightly when she turned in his arms to caress his cheek. 

"You've broken my heart so many times... yet I still love you" he laughed while leaning in to kiss her forehead.

She hugged him back, savouring the warmth he offered her. Siwon was probably the only person she could open up to.

"Think of it as punishment for picking me of all women in Seoul to be a part of your uncle's modelling agency." She teased, breathing in his familiar cologne.

"Blame your legs" he teased back earning himself a shove from the female.

"It was hot that day okay? So I wore shorts."

He only smiled before ruffling her hair. She rarely showed this side of hers out in public.

"Don't think this is the last time I'll ask you to date me missy"

"I figured that much" she giggled as she gripped his arm and dragged him out of the room.

 

_________________________________________________________________________

a/n: Hey guys this is just a quick sneek peek intro chapter? :) I have exams coming up soon so I wont update much... anywho I may have to finish my other fics before this one but thanks for subscribing etc... happy readings :) Jaejoong's coming soon lolol abd woahhh some Soowon o_o