3

What is love?

Choengdam Middle School

Taemin excuse himself few minutes ago to answer his phone.. And now he just stands watching Naeun from far away..

She is prettier in person. She is tall, skinny but not sticky skinny. She looks good with that uniform..

Naeun laugh with the staff. Taemin watched her with smile on his face.

"She is cute right ?" Manager Minoh surprised him..

"Eh.. eh... yes.." Taemin answer with stutter voice.

Minoh Hyung laugh "Just enjoy this show, when else you can date freely with that nice girl."

 

Apink Dorm

Naeun removed her make up after her schedule end. Removed her make up is also the same like removed her mask. She always keeps in her mind, when she wears makeup and those pretty close she is no longer ordinary son naeun. She should act professional as Apink member. Leave all the personal feeling behind...

"Is it really life that I want?" said Naeun by looking at her reflection in front of miror..

She feels tired and lost.

She sits on the bathroom floor. Remembering what she did this day. She can forget her problem if she is working. Yeah, with make up on her face and camera follow her around, she can act like nothing happened. Honestly, she enjoyed her date with Taemin.. Walking around and buy this and that. Of course Naeun hear people curse at her. It wasn't the first time so she didn't feel sad or mad. She just feel sorry because Taemin heard it also. Taemin is nice. But his straight forwardness makes her fluster. 'Is it his concept for this show ?' that was Naeun thought. She doesn't know if she believes him or not. Act in front of the camera makes everything became complicated. She doesn't know if he really means it or just act in front of camera. The one that she sure is she is afraid to get hurt this time.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Few days later, Apink Dorm

"UNNIEE !!! " Namjoo suddenly scream.

"What happened ???" asked Bomi panicky.

Namjoo showed the news from her iPad  -Yookyung Father said that Yookyung was kicked out from The Group-

"What should we do now ?" asked Eunji with blank face.

 

Hangang River Park

It's already mid of night, Ilhoon running and stop when he saw his childhood friend sit under the tree. His worried face shown. Naeun hug her knees and placed her head on her knees. Ilhoon sits beside her and started to talk.

"My mom called me this morning. She said she went to a pet salon with my dog.. They cut his fur and bla bla bla ... " Ilhoon keep talking about the dog. "..................My mom worried about you."

Naeun raised her head. "I'm tired. I don't know what must I do now."

"Being idol is a job. Job and friendship is different."

"I should hold her before everything became a mess right now. I fail to protect her. What should we do now. It's impossible to make Yookyung back now. If only her dad hasn't said that, I still can fight to make her back. But now ...... It's really impossible......" Naeun tears fall down. She bent her head into her knees and cried hard.

Ilhon just silence. He doesn't know what should he say. He randomly sings 4men song. Naeun cried hard all the night. Ilhoon just sit beside her sing random song and throwing joke until the sun rise, try to make her feel better. He know naeun in such a long time. He knows naeun didn't want to talk about that matter. She just wants a person to accompany her that time. That's all.

 

Taemin House

Taemin lay on his bed. He holds his phone. Taemin remember the news that he read this afternoon. How can he didn't think about her a lot, when the news about apink keep showing. And it's not a pleasant news. "Is she okay? It will be nice if I have her number."  Honestly, they still awkward with each other. But Taemin feel a responsibility to take care of her. He really aware that many of his fans didn't like her. He feels sorry toward her, but he didn't know what to do. He remembers their last date. It's fun, it's really fun. Taemin found Naeun really cute when she gets embarrassed and avoid his gaze. "She is really shy, but its cute though."

 

 

 

>>another short chapter.. I don't know that in the end i write short story in every chapter.  its still in beginning but i started to feel stuck lmao..

sorry for terrible grammar.. thankyou for subscribe..^^