A fateful encounter

The Flight

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the boarding announcement for flight TY515G to London. We are now inviting all first class and business class passengers to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and passport ready. Thank you."

The first announcement came.

Taeyeon dislikes, and even hates taking the plane. Don't be mistaken, she loves travelling.She loves the idea of freedom and taking in new culture, she just don't like flying. She doesn't like the feeling of being in an enclosed space though she wouldn't say she is claustrophobic. But she has no choice and no say because her work involves her travelling by plane alot. She works in a multinational corporation, and her company has many branches all over the world. As a the international relations manager, she is required to travel to every parts of the world almost every month. But the benefit about being in a big company is that they would book her business class ticket for almost every ride, though this could only reduce her discomfort by a tiny bit.

As she saw the last few first, business class passengers queing up to board the plane, she sighed loudly.

She was, as usual, dreading the long flight to London that she didn't realised that it was her turn to board. The flight attendant who was waiting impatiently to collect her boarding pass look, almost glared, at her, sending shivers down her spine.

Wow. Her glares remind me a lot of Sica. They can create an ice art together.

Thinking of her best friend Jessica reminded Taeyeon of the conversation that they had just the day before she flew.

/flashback/

Jessica: Hey Taeyeon. Don't you feel lonely?

Taeyeon: Hmm? Lonely? For what?

Jessica: I mean... it's been a long time since you last had a date. Why don't you find someone?

Taeyeon: I've already told you so many times, Sica. You should know. Nobody likes having their girlfriend flying off so often. I can't stand and I can't afford time for another one.

Jessica: I just think that it's time you should find someone to love you. Haven't you seen anyone who has caught your attention from the different countries you have visited?

Thinking that she wouldn't want to continue this conversation with Sica for a long time, she decided to keep silent, quietly sipping her ice Americano and hoping that her best friend would stop pressuring her to find a partner.

/ends/

“Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight TY515G with service from South Korea to London. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. We will notify you when it is safe to use such devices. We remind you that this is a non-smoking flight. Smoking is prohibited on the entire aircraft, including the lavatories. Tampering with, disabling or destroying the lavatory smoke detectors is prohibited by law.”

It was at this moment, that she caught her eye. The one flight attendant.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So....... how was it? Please do comment as this is my first time writing, I do want to know how's my writing style, grammar, vocabulary and stuff hehe. I know there's not much content her but just a brief introduction of Taeyeon! For those who have subscribed and commented just now, thank you very much! This post is dedicated to all those out there! Oh and by the way, I decided to keep each chapter short and sweet but don't worry, I'll put my 200% effort on every single word HAHA.

Cheeeeeeeeeers,

Jamerong309