Prologue

Little Red Society
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  Ello my lovelies ^^. I'm a really bad author aren't I? So many subscribers and I ain't even updating *slaps self* bad author. Like I said... I didn't know how to bloody start so... This is a crappy starting which I'm just going for cos... Yolo. (*whispers* I blame my friend for this)

 

So... MY JUNE HOLS HAVE STARTED. YAYERS. So I'll be able to work on this since I've more time~ You guys shall look forward to my updates or you'll die.

 

Anw... I shall just shuddup... And let u deal with my ... And if u bear with me I'll see ya all at the bottom yea?

 

____________________

 

21st December, 2114

 

Junmyeon gulped as Yixing gripped his hand harder, but yet the same stoic expression remaining on his face, trying not to take notice of the tears rolling down his cheeks.

 

Yixing cried out in pain as another contraction came, "Junmyeon... It hurts!" Tear tracks and swollon eyes was shown on his distraught and agonized face.

 

The latter said nothing as he watched the other. It was his fault after all, nobody had asked him to mate, and with a wolf, out of all creatures.

 

Ren, another Red, peeked out from behind the curtain and reached out to Yixing's head. "You'll be fine, it's coming out any moment soon. Just hold on a little longer alright? It only takes a few more pushes or so."

 

Yixing gave a barely there nod, he hardly had enough energy to nod his head, yet answer the nurse back. Therefore, he settled for crushing and breaking Junmyeon's fingers in the end. Which of course, made the latter howl in pain.

 

A few minutes later, a wail was heard and Ren peeked out from the curtains again. He smiled warmly as he said, "Congratulations Yixing, it's a girl."

 

Yixing smiled as he realized that Ren was accepting his baby, red or half wolf. And for that fact he was very glad. 

 

"Yixing. I don't believe it. Out of all creatures, the wolf? An alpha even. What happened to the Red pledge? Were you only using our society for protection?" 

 

Ren glared at his King and used a free hand to push Junmyeon away from the bedside. "Yixing is exhausted enough. You do not need to add on. If you aren't going to comfort him, then I suggest that you leave, my Lord," he stated coldly.

 

The King huffed and stormed out of the room, slamming the door in his wake.

 

Ren shook his head and gently Yixing's damp hair while singing a soft tune to calm but the mother and his baby down. "Don't fret, he loves you too much to hate you. But I fear that your child would take the brunt of his hatred."

 

The latter weakly reached out his arms towards the midwife. "Can I see her?" His voice was strained, hoarse and weak from all the screaming and recently.

 

He nodded, and gently placed the child in the hands of her birth parent. "So, what are you going to name her?

 

Yixing ran his fingers through the baby's damp neon blue hair, her soft wolf ears and slowly rocked her in his arms. She was slightly chubby and had eyes so blue they resembled the ocean. "Jolin. After my mother. I'll call her Jolin."

 

Ren blinked and then hummed in response. "That's a good name. Now, you need to rest, you're obviously tired." He reached over to take the newborn and pushed Yixing back down onto the bed using his free hand.

 

"Sleep." He harshly commanded and the best Yixing could do was comply. Ren nodded, giving the male one last glance before leaving the room.

 

__________

 

29th June, 2115

 

"My King, a nurse has sent me to inform you that Zhang Yixing has fallen ill."

 

Junmyeon raised an eyeb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter