Dreams don't come true

MïNj@3's Øne-§tô¶ Ønë$hot Request SHOP™ | Currently OPEN |

 

 

Requested by my darling @I.username (formerly @exohapeenis) on IG

SPECIAL BAEKYEOL ANGST

Hope eue liek it bb!

Gif credit: tumblr

 

"PARK CHANYEOL!"

Oh, God. Not him again.

The giant boy groaned at the sound of his name being shouted by his much smaller, yet louder partner. He found it funny how every time he heard the tinier male speak, his voice projected loud enough for people ten blocks away to hear him. Okay, maybe he's exaggerating a little.

Although they've been together for almost three years now, the couple still has that sense of awkwardness between them. They still blush every time they hold hands in public. They still fake-gag at each other's aegyo. They still pull away shyly after a kiss.

But shouldn't a relationship sort of be that way? It shouldn't be perfect, happy-go-lucky every time they see each other. There's bound to be a fight here and there, and then what comes after is always worth the bickering.

"Yessss, dearest?" Chanyeol teased his boyfriend, only to recieve a harsh, unloving glare from the latter. The giant wondered what he did wrong this time.

"How many times do I have to tell you to clean up after yourself? I spent at least an hour picking up your back in our room! I'm tired of being your maid. You need to be more responsible, arrasseo?" Baekhyun wasn't going to be all mushy and go soft on his taller half. He really was tired of being the laborer in the relationship. He wanted time for himself, to relax, unwind. All the things he never got around to because he was so busy picking up after his giant, messy boyfriend.

"Arrasseo, I got it babe. Don't worry," Chanyeol playfully hit Baekhyun on the . And luckily for him, Baekhyun's mood had lightened a bit so he just teasingly threatened to hit his giant partner back with a smile.

 

"I'm only yelling at you because I love you," Baekhyun remarked. "And because you're a complete slobwhoneedshelpfoldinghisunderwear."

"Yah, I do not need help with that! I just prefer them in bundles to make them easier to put on," Chanyeol retorted with a finger, shaking it directly in his lover's face.

Baekhyun only giggled with a sarcastic 'sure' before running off towards their shared bedroom. Chanyeol took that as a challenge and chased after the latter, tackling him onto the bed. He rolled them over so he was on top, and laughed at the flustered expression Baekhyun held, then leaned down, capturing the elder's lips in a passionately, heated kiss.

"You know I love you, right?"

Baekhyun tilted his head to look up, blushing at the way Chanyeol so easily professed his love for the him. The giant chuckled, bopping the other boy on the head. "Now is the time for you to say 'I love you' back, pabo."

"Aissh, shut up. Just for that I'm not saying it to you, jerk," Baekhyun turned his head to the side, playfully huffing and muttering incoherent words under his breath.

Chanyeol groaned as he flipped onto the opposite side of his partner, staring at his watch as the second hand struck against the first hand.

Each second that went by, the silence between them grew. The distance between them shrank as Baekhyun reached over, pushing back the tiny hairs decorating his boyfriend's forehead. He leaned forward, pressing his against the latter's tenderly, eyes heavy with exhaustion and playfulness. Chanyeol pressed back, and closed more of the space when his lips touched his hyung's.

The world around themㅡthe chaos of the busy streets below, a woman yelling at the neighbors, the music pouring from an open windowㅡit all melted away, disappearing like a phantom of the night.

Nothing else mattered but the two males on that bed, in that moment. The type of moment that if not properly seized, another may never come to make up for its absence. They wasted no time thinking of that and began grabbing at each other's clothes, faces, bodies. They clung for dear life.

Baekhyun sighed between kisses as Chanyeol planted them lower and lower, eventually reaching the hem of the elder's t-shirt. The younger slipped up the ends of the fabric before carefully removing it from Baekhyun's shoulders.

Chanyeol lifted his body to remove his own shirt and then ventured back to down kiss his loving boyfriend. He drank in the sight before himㅡBaekhyun was splayed across the bed, his arms beside his head, his small, pale chest illuminating in the dim light cast by the evening sun.

"Chanyeol.." Baekhyun murmured.

"Yes, Baek?" Chanyeol beamed down at his shorter half.

"You know you have to wake up now."

Chanyeol stared, confused at the words coming out of Baekhyun's mouth. He didn't expect it to come so soon. He didn't want it to end just yet. Chanyeol wasn't ready to leave his lover's side; it was too early, right? Baekhyun snapped him out of his daze when he grabbed the giant's arms and began shaking him.

Back and forth, back and forth.

"No, stop! Baekhyun, please! I don't want you to leave me!" Chanyeol went mad, as Baekhyun seemed to ignore his pleas and continued to spur him between two realities.

Someone was waking him up.

"Channie~" Baekhyun spoke again but the voice didn't belong to him.

"Wake up.."

Chanyeol awoke with a start, holding his chest to calm his ragged breath, then looking up to find his roommate, Oh Sehun smiling down at him.

"You dreamt about him again, didn't you?"

Chanyeol nodded solemnly while stretching his arms above his head.

Sehun chuckled mockingly, "When are you going to give up on him, huh? There are so many other fish in the sea. Like that one guy, Myungsoo, I think? What about him?"

The elder snorted at Sehun's futile attempt to cheer him up. "You know how I feel about this Sehun. I'm not going to change my mind any time soon."

"Ugh, you're such a bore. You never go out, you stay up late watching sappy romance dramas, and,"  Sehun sniffed the air, fanning in front of his nose when he discovered Chanyeol's peculiar odor. "When was the last time you bathed? You smell rancid."

 "Thanks," The male in question replied sarcastically.

"I'm just saying, buddy. You've got to get over him."

"Why, Sehun? Why? I love him, isn't that enough to satisfy you?!"

"Of course not." Sehun sniffed. "As much as you and I wish it did, it never will. He's not here. He'll never be here. Baekhyun won't be able to love you like you love him."

Chanyeol laughed dryly and ruffled his unkempt hair with a sigh. "I know, I know."

They both stared at each other, tears b in each boy's eyes as they spoke simultaneously, "Baekhyun isn't real."