End

A Haul With My Boyfriend | You x Dok2

“Hi guys, today I’m gonna do a haul.  I kind of went mall crazy the other day, but I always do when I’m with Joonkyung. “

At the mention of his name, Joonkyung stopped fixing his hat in the camera screen and lifted a hand in greeting. “Waddup?”

“I guess we’re gonna start with –“

“The jewelry store.” Joonkyung interjected.

“But… we should save the best for last right?”

“You right, you right.  Let’s start with the Louie store then.”

At his direction, you pulled over your bags from Louis Vuitton.

“This is my Lumineuse PM Bag in Neige.” You pulled out your large, monogrammed bag.

“Got my girl a Louie Bag in white, just for the spring time.  And that isn’t no knock off, we don’t with no knock offs over here.” Joonkyng said over your shoulder.

“It’s pretty big and roomy.” You pulled it open to show the inside. “It has gold details and all that.  Bae, are you gonna show them what you got?”

“These are my new sneaks.” Joonkyung pulled one of his shoes out and held it up, turning it for the camera. “It’s in the red and the black, with the metal LV piece. Real hot, you know?”

“And that’s what we got from Louie V.  Where else did we go?”

“We went and got some YSL.” Joonkyung pulled his fitted lower over his eyes.

You pulled out a pair of shoes, holding them up for the camera. “These are my Daffodil Strass.”

“She got the red bottoms.  And you know I’m a real man, so I don’t care if my girl is taller than me.”

“Yes, honey. Joonkyung paid for these too.  And what did you get?”

“I got these joints right here, real clean in the brown and black and white.”

“And then we went and paid a visit to Cartier.  Show them what you got yourself first.”

“I got me some cufflinks.  I know I don’t suit up to often, but y’all are gonna see. I clean up real nice.”

“And why are you gonna be wearing a suit babe?”

“Show ‘em.” He insisted, nodding his head towards your last item.

You held up a small, velvet box to the camera and popped it open with a grin. “He got me this.”

“Put it on. I don’t even wanna see you without that ring from now on.”

You pulled the ring from the box and slid it on your finger, showing it to the camera. “We’re getting married! Surprise!”