Ch.1

You Won't Love Me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hyunae's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"shut up you stupid piece of plastic" I said as I continued to roll around in my bed.

"UNNIE?! Your alarm clock is killing me" 

"Oh... sorry let me just..... there."

"Thanks."

"oh come on Hyunae-ah~ get up and go wash up"

"But maybe I want to stay here and be lazy"

"Or maybe you can at least be productive and get up..." She said as she yanked my blanket off of my body revealing my shorts, which btw I only wear to sleep...

*gasp* "You did not just do that"

"but it got you up didn't it?" She chuckled

"Why do you always win??" I whined

"qt" she said as she squished my cheeks.

I pouted "I'm 20 years old I'm not a baby anymore" I proclaimed walking into the bathroom.

"You are in my eyes.... and in suho's eyes..." 

"Don't talk about him this early in the morning"

"Morning? it's almonst 12 in the afternoon"

"oh..."

~After washing up and taking a bath and what not~

"Are we doing anything today unnie?" I asked as I plopped myself onto the couch.

"Well I was planning on taking you and the guys out to lunch today because I feel like it..."

"For all of us? Aren't you being to generous?"

"Yes for all of you~ I am the mama bird that has to feed her babies."

"eww, you know mama birds have to chew the baby bird's food before the baby eats the food right?"

I stared at her with a judging look as she nodded.

"I'm only going to pay for our meal, the guys have a schedule and probably are just gonna meet us up, spend some time at the house. AND...."

"and?"

"I'm going to force you to wear a skirt or shorts because it's kinda windy outside... but show off dem legs gurl~"

"nopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenopenope" 

"Hyunae come on just for today" She said as she looked through the closet for something girly that I could wear

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Suho's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"HURRY UP CHILDREN WE'RE LEAVING IN FIVE MINUTES." 

*these kids need to learn how to manage time* 

"ok, geez hyung.." 

"Don't give me sass Kim Jongin." 

He scoffed.

*well then*

"To the car we go~" The overly excited Yixing said as he jumped towards the door causing me to shake my head while chuckling to myself.

Once we all got outside we all split into our usual 2 groups and got into the two vans that were waiting for us.

~at music bank~

"Guys I'm so excited but at the same time I feel like I'm gonna die of nervousness." Tao announced as we were getting our hair and makeup did.

"Same" Sehun agreed.

~before performance~

"ok you guys, It's our comeback so let's do our best. 1,2,3 LET'S LOVE (sarang haja)" 

We ran onto the stage creating a sonic boom of screams coming from the fan girls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hyunae's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"wait.... aren't the oppas performing today?" I sat still on my bed wondering if it was true or not.

"oh yeah they're I think they're performing at..... * stares at the clock* oh... they're about to be on." We both looked at each other and then ran to the living room. 

"hurryunnieomghurry" 

"don't rush me, I don't do good under pressure ok?"

*turns on tv and scrolls to find program*

"I got it okokokok." 

I almost jumped when she plopped onto the couch with me.

"Wwwwwoooooowwwww~~ They look so much cooler on camera than in real life."

"hey Hyunae look it's your boyfriend kekeke" Unnie snickered as she pointed at Suho.

"Yah! stop he doesn't even like me back unnie. It's a one sided love kinda deal."

"But that doesn't mean that he hates your guts, just be happy he cares for you.."

" I guess..." I said as I pouted.

"Even Lay looks extra hot in eyeliner" I commented with my mouth hanging open.

"yah. close you're mouth. what are you trying to do catch flies?" She reached over and closed my mouth.

"Oh please you know it's true~~" I teased as she turned a deep red shade, "You know you like him unnie~~ and wow these fanchants are amazing omg."

"Not as much as you like Suho~~~~~"

"Hush."

~end of performance~

*claps* 

"Hey unnie... I'm kinda starving..."

"Oh crap right... sorry, I guess I'm not taking you out today... I'll just order some chicken and then we'll wait for the guys."

I nodded and then Thanked god that I didn't have to wear a skirt. and then I realized that I was still wearing my shorts.... oh well I guess I'm too lazy to put on sweatpants... *shrugs*

"Do you want to order 1 or 2 chickens?"

"I think I'll survive on 1"

Just at that time the doorbell rang which made me wonder if unnie ordered from an instant chicken place.

"Can you open the door? ..... please?"

"Ok, ok unnie"

*opens door*

"OMG Hyunae I thought you were just gonna leave us out here to DIE! I miss you so much you don't understand." Chanyeol said as he engulfed me in a hug which was practically killing me.

"Yah! You're killing her" 

"Thank *cough* you Baek"

"No problem~" He flashed me a smile and hugged me, and being the squishy person he was it was really comfortable.

"WAIT. You're wearing shorts." Yixing stated as he walked towards me, making all on them gasp. 

There were a lot of whispers going around the room like, "no way" "her legs aren't that bad" "she's finally becoming a girl" 

I felt my face heating up and my heart beating faster when my eyes looked to see Suho's face staring at my legs like something he's never seen before.

"Is it a bad thing?" I asked, my voice cracking.

"OF COURSE NOT! Congratulations Hyunae-ah~~~" Yixing said as he hugged me and patted my back. 

"Congratultions on What?" I was kinda really confused as to what was going on.

"Well... it's your first time showing your legs to us and... actually idk..." 

I lightly flick his ear earning a little whine from him. Shaking my head I walked away from him to sit on the couch.

But of course when I got there Sehun and Jongin were sitting up close and personal to the tv while playing street fighter.

"Those kids are going to lose their eye sight sitting too close to the tv like that." I actually didn't notice Suho sitting there but when he chuckled after saying that I found myself smiling too. 

"So... How have you been Hyunae-ah?" He asked while putting his arm around my shoulder. I tried my best to not turn a really bright red.

"Uhm... Well according to Lay I'm a woman now and I don't know wether it's a good thing or not..." I looked down.

He chuckled a little, does that mean I'm funny or was he laughing at how red I am rn.

"AWWWW~ look at our hyung and Hyunae~~~~ So cute it's just #scute" Chanyeol said while jumping up and down.

I then quickly put my face in my lap because I could garentee that my face was the reddest shade of red possible.

But I mean.. Chanyeol did help a bit I guess... People blush when someone tells somebody their secret right?

Maybe Suho knows how I feel about him and just chooses not to care, or mybe he doesn't and is just blind... 

But how can somebody like him like me? Maybe I should just tell him how I feel... He doesn't hate me does he? Do I want to know what he thinks about me? well actually... yeah.. I am the one to skip to conclusions... He didn't exactly tell me that he wouldn't date me... I mean I still have hope..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

HELLLOOOOO~~~ So this is the first chapter~ It's more focused on Hyunae and Minhee but I promise I'll get to some fluffy stuff a little later~ 

I kept this chapter hidden for a while because I kept on changing everything and all that jazz, but it's here now~~

P.s I know my writing