chapter 1

Fast and Slow

tiffany pov

i walking to the garage with sad expression, i mean who doesn't sad after you got dumped by your boyfriend oh scratch that ex-boyfriend, what worse is it through the phone call.

"i'm sorry fany, but my mom doesn't like me to date you." tim said with a sad tone. after heared that my heart crushed, i just want to cry. "but why? the last time i met her, she seem fine." i thought she liked me. "well she just being nice honey, so yeah we're done?" and after that i hung up the phone.

'god, if i'll meet him on the street i swear i will crash him with my bike. why am i really bad at dating, sunny said i'm pretty, taeyeon said my bum is y, and also all the team crews said my eyesmile is charming. so why i'm always end up being dumped ' i stop my thought when i hear taecyeon voice.

"HEY LOOKS WHO'S HERE, IT'S OUR SAVIOR."

"WOO TIFFANY WE LOVES YOU." add siwon

"shut up, i'm not in the mood. and what are guys talking about?"

"we heard from sunny, you already pick the umbrella girls. so tell us what kind of girls do you pick, is it y? pretty? hot? or ......" siwon asking me while wiggling his eyebrows.

i just look at sunny who's sitting on chair while reading magazine

"err.... yeah. i already pick the girl also i don't remember if she's hot or not." all i remembered is her hair. brunette

"well they must be hot if not they can't be an umbrella girls right, hahahaha.... but wait a minute you said 'GIRLS' right? not 'GIRL'." taecyeon cross his arms while giving me a serious look. "i just pick one girl, hell i don't need them btw. is sunny not telling you guys?." i said innocently, while those two boys face change from happy one to horror one. "STEPHANIE HWANG MIYOUNG, are you ing kidding me you choose only one girl? YOU MAYBE NOT NEED THEM, BUT WE, THE MAN IN THE TEAM NEED THEM." just that, siwon the people said the most patient human being in our team yelling at me while taecyeon is holding his shoulder from stop attacking me.

 

"you're an fany! we waited for a whole years for this y'know because you not chosed anyone last year! we want many y, pretty, beautiful, hot girls who hanging around at our base and you ruining it!   are you out of your mind, are you gay tiffany? answer me!" taecyeon tried to hold his anger at poor fany.

'what's up with them it just a freakin' umbrella girls.' "i'm a girl you know not a man! hell i would choose many of them if its boys but its girl, i don't need four or five girls to holding umbrella for me. and if you want sees a girl they're 3 in here you know." i raising my voice.

"oh you mean you, sunny, and taeng?" siwon scoffed and continue "first of all, sunny may has a y body, curves, and cute......"

sunny who still focus reading and eyes still on magazine who hear this statement said 'thank you, siwon' aloud.  

"................ but if we look at her assets we might dies from taeyeon, you know how taeyeon act if someone staring at her property. and same goes to taeyeon."

i can clearly see a smirk on sunny face right now

"and for you tiffany, after work with you for years somehow in our eyes you slowly turn into a man, YES A MAN. you're like a little brother material, thats why we never tryin' to hit on you." taecyeon nodding at the last part.

"really taec? oh crap i know there's something wrong with me. maybe i should wear skirt or dress more." i said while looking what i'm wear 'but how can i racing with skirt? is there any rules for racers can wear dress or skirt'

"that's not the point fany *sigh*, arghh forget it we take our word. you're not our savior and we hate you." siwon and taecyeon pointed their finger at me.

"relax guys, this girl will be y i already seeing her photo. i'm sure of it hahahahah." there goes my awkward laugh since i lied. i'm not really sure if she's y at all.

"you should tiffany hwang because a photo can deceive people eyes, you don't want to get injured when racing right?" siwon said with evily, since he was a captain from mechanical team.

 

'what the hell, is he serious. what kind of teammate is he, and beside motoGP is about racing not umbrella girls, if having many of them can make me win in every circuit then i would choose 100 of girls, trust me'

 

*gulp* "n...no no no i don't want it." i shook my head furiously, right now i pray for that brunette girl is y in real life not in the photo, and at one point i blame me for picked randomly girl, i should be serious about that.

"HEY EVERYBODY~~WE'RE BACK" i hear captain voice. "taeyeonie~~~." sunny throw her magazine and run into tayeon who stood beside captain. "sunny~~" taeyeon using her aegyo that make me cringe, also siwon and taec too. "i miss you, sunny. are those two man flirt with you, babe?"

"nah, they just playing around with fany, i'm all alone in here, babe."

"okay love bird, i have an important announcement to all of you, especially you fany." captain smile widely while looking at me.

 

alright i knew it's late but since all the important team members here i introduce you, first the captain of the team, yes he's the manager. his name's kim heechul. the founder of our teams name, snake team. i know how bad is that name while other team has a cool name, ducati, lcr honda, gptech. when i asked him why snake, he only said 'i just like snake'.he also want the team called him captain, i don't know why usually a manager wants to be called boss.  next kim taeyeon you know she is sunnys girlfriend, same height as sunny *cough*amidgetcouple*cough* she's an accountant in this place somehow she became heechul assistant too. she, sunny, and me is living in one house. lee soonkyu aka sunny she's a mechanical too, one of siwon mens even tho siwon is the boss but he's afraid of her so don't mess with her. choi siwon aka sissus, the man who's taking care my bike. don't be fool with his gentleman manner he can be a ert sometimes especially with a girls who has y body, he almost died because he accidently touch sunnys chest while at work and unfotunately taeyeon saw it. and last ok taecyeon, we call him siwon twins because he's a ert too, he always claimed himself to be a womanizer. he's position is more to taking care tires, if he choose wrong tire for the right circuit i can be slip, fall, and lose the race. there's still many workers but yeah these are the important one.  

 

"i bought a new bike for your next race, so i want you siwon and your men check the bike. i want it to be faster than our old bike." heechul said seriously "oh also our first race is in here, seoul, and the test drive is next week. okay?"

"roger, captain." all of us said in chorus.

"and tiffany the new umbrella girl that you choose... errr whats her name again?" he tilted his head, and put a finger at his chin act like he's thinking.

"jessica jung, cap." taeyeon told him

"ah miss jung, she will live in your house for one year. i already told her about this and she's agree with it."

i looked into taeyeon eyes, and sunny. pleading to not agree with it.

"sorry, fany but we're agree about this too." sunny smile at me, "me too." taeyeon added while looking at the floor, ohh she must felt guilt since she's not talking about this matter to me first. and i can feel the glare by those twin giving me since we're bact at the topic 'umbrella girl.'

"fine, but we only has two bedrooms." i asked clueless.

"oh about that, she's sleeping at your room fany, congratulation you just got a new roommate." heechul said happily and leaving me back to his workroom before i can react, also the midget couple who laughing about this, and the twins too with the glare 'she must be hot hwang or you die.'

"what the hell" i can only said that after i'm alone at garage.

 

 

 

'jessica jung you better be a y girl because my life is in your hand.'


 

done, idk if it's a good story or not. yeah i know my grammar is messy as hell. so please bear with it, and i'm not a good writer so don't expect me to write a really really good stories.

thank you for voting and subsribe this story. *bow*

also idk if i should continue this story ir not