Touch Of The Reflection [Snsd&You;]

SoShi's Infinite Playlist

 So, before i started. My first pair that i wanted to do before anything else is you and of course, our girls. Well, i wrote this a few months ago with full of emotions because of a new inspiration. Kekeke! ^^ Thanks for all the warm welcome.

 Songs That I Used; What If, Love Story, Battlefield, Fearless, My Oh My, I'll Wait For You.

 

Touch Of The Reflection 

 

 

 

           Spring has started; it is a fine season of the blooming days to come. Following the breeze of the air, beneath the bright skies that blinds me and you. Beautiful melodies and fresh air circling around us. Together, we hold hands and I wish we could walk like this forever. I could never be happier. Do you remember the first time we met? I knew we were meant to be together. Your eyes were so gentle, your smile so true. When you first held my hand, I just knew. God put us up together and that way it will stay. Secretly, we would meet every day. You and your silly talks that I love the most, imagining our future with a dog named Ben and buy a house with a fireplace. We could raise three kids and we’ll grow old so happily. We would often talk about your past thinking your future was me.

 

Unexpectedly, without me knowing, you bravely went to my house and ask for permission to my parents, but I didn’t know why they have to be so cruel. My parents despised you. I was so disappointed on them. I locked up in my room all alone and was crying all out my anger. I don’t know what tomorrow brings but I’m still hoping.

 

How many days has it been since I saw you, I was so frustrated on myself for not being able to fight for you. I was too weak to stand for our love knowing my parents will take you away from me. I’m sorry. I hugged the pillow and I felt a cold water drip on my face. Why is that? Am I crying? I quickly brushed my eyes off and suddenly there were mysterious sounds coming from my window. I stood up and slowly opened it, I saw you. It was you. I even cried harder when I saw your face smiling at me while holding a lot of pebbles. I immediately told you to come up really fast. You got up and I hugged you for so long. You look so happy, I asked why.

 

You said you knew the perfect place to run to. A place that was empty of people, and buildings, and far, far away. A place longing to come alive again. I'll take you there, you'd said. And I said yes.

 

My eyes went wide as I felt your lips on mine. My body froze, unable to move an inch because of shock. Your hand moved around and intertwined with mine. I could feel my heart was about to explode from the emotions I was experiencing. But without much resistance, I couldn’t help but kissed you back. You told me to meet you in our secret place tomorrow, and we bid goodbye for the last time. I started packing my things up. I didn’t want to leave my parents this way but I believe this love is worth fighting for.

 

The night I’ve been waiting for has come. I surely checked everything that no one will find out. I’ve prepared everything well. When it was time, I started. Step by step I got out of the mansion and flew away so fast.

 

There I saw you with such great smile. I called you and you embraced me.

 

Thank you, lord.” You said. I could never feel happier than being with the person who feels the same way I do. I told you that we should get going or someone else will saw us. We started walking to get your horse. But then I started hearing people shouting and guns cocking. I turned around and saw the servants and my father. You held my hand and said everything’s going to be alright. Running scared, a lot of emotions ran to my mind. Until, they got us trap. We were surrounded by these people. You keep telling me “Don’t let go of my hand. Don’t let go of my hand.” I was so scared. I cried. Is this the end of it? They all have these guns and our only armor is our love. My father started walking towards us and suddenly took me away from you. These are the times when we climb so fast to fall again. I could still remember the look on your face when my hands started to slip. Your eyes were teary and that was breaking my heart. I keep on shouting and shouting when suddenly everything went dark. Our love was a masterpiece before till they tore all them apart. One minute its love and suddenly it’s like a battlefield.

 

Time goes by, life goes on, and all I can think is that why it happened before. It has been 50 years since that day you departed from me. I could still remember every circumstance we had, all too well. Biggest mistake in my life is that I never tried to find you again, I can never take back the things I did. Regret is an odd emotion because it comes only upon reflection. This is falling in love in the cruelest way, this is falling for you when you are worlds away.
 

Now I wonder to myself, I should be looking for you 50 years before. And all I did was sitting around in the mirror all day and draw you out and talk to you. Now, I’m very determined to have you back in my life. Somebody not you hugs me, and I know that maybe somebody not me hugs you. Even though we did not end up in those chapters of our life, we could still be together again.

 

I started to search you; I did all my best to find you. After how many weeks of looking, I finally found you. I felt the emotions like when the first time I saw. Is it still possible for 72 years of age can feel the butterflies in her stomach and beatings of a pounding heart? I saw you. You were just as handsome before. With trembling steps, I carefully make my way to you. Your beautiful eyes stare at mine. Do you still love me? In only a little while, I cried. You gently caressed my cheeks with your hands and pulled me in with a hug. I will never let this love go again.

 

A few days had gone and come. You always walk me to the car and asked my dance right there, in the middle of the parking lot. Suddenly out of nowhere you asked me, “Will you marry me?” You got down on one knee, with the perfect wedding ring. I felt beyond blessed to have you loving me back.

 

The sky was much more beautiful than I ever thought; birds were chirping happily. The breeze today feels perfect as it can be. We got married without objection from anyone. Tears started to gather when you said “I do.” And I did too.

 

The closer I get to you each day; somehow I become ever more afraid that you’ll get farther away. I don’t want to lose what I live for. I was afraid to see the future without you. I was.

 

Grandma!” A voice called me. I turned around and found our youngest grandchild, walking towards us. “Granny, do you really miss grandpa that much? We’re always here everyday” He asked me with those blue eyes.

 

Dear, those we love, they never go away. They walk beside us every day, unseen and unheard. We might not be able to grasp our hands or even see it with our eyes, but we forever feel it in our hearts.”

 

Granny.” He softly speaks. “I wish I could give back grandpa for you.”

 

I smiled at him. “Thank you for that and here’s a candy for you.” He happily flew of the scene and run towards his mother and was celebrating his new received candy.

 

It’s a fun life, right? I’m might be even more enjoyable life if your here with us, with me.

 

I just want it back the way it was before and I just want to see you back at my front door and now I just see you in your grave. I've seen you all over again, in the halls, in my thoughts and most importantly in my heart. And I know that if I turn around, you won’t be there. If I close my eyes, will you be there? I slowly closed my eyes and felt your presence in mine. I felt a drip of cold water from my face. I can feel you in every breathe I take. Imagine a world where no music was playing. And think of a church with nobody praying. Have you ever looked up at a sky with no blue? Then you've seen a picture of me without you. I can still remember your last words to me, you said “Dear, I'll wait for you at Heaven's gate. Oh, I don't care how long it takes. And I'll tell Saint Pete I can't come in without my love and my best friend, dear. Oh, this ain't nothing new. Sweetheart, i love you.”