Embarrassment.

Love made from the concert.

It has been a few months, since the Code:Blue has been practicing for their debut this year, 2013. Perhaps, their leader Bae Suzy, got it all ready by their moves, the way how to sing as they dance; no lip-syncing. 'Cause based from their name, it is perhaps, legacy. 

"Break for fifteen minutes." the leader immediately announced as she saw her members pretty tired, they all fell down the floor, helplessly drinking their water for rehydration. "Isn't our practice better now?" asked Eun-Jung, the second to the maknae. "Well, if it is better, we have to make it the best." Suzy smirked, looking at them. "And from my perspective, we are the best. Because we have cooperation," she smiled at the girls and the girls started to cheer.

"Fighting!"

 

SEOUL 15:03:49
13/08/25

In anytime, Soohyun can burn into the annoyance he is feeling right now; it has been straight four hours since Jang Wooyoung was pestering him to join him to his girlfriend's concert, Code:Blue 2nd world tour. He then sighed for the nth time of the day as he nudge his friend's arm away from his million paid tuxedo.

"Hyung.." the blonde fair-skinned korean man asked the taller man, blinking his eyes innocently for him to catch the sympathy. That moment, he blew out into another idea, which made him excited.
"Aren't you offering me the Business Trip? That trip that I will go in so I can design the event room?" he wiggled his eyebrows. You heard right, yes. Kim Soohyun's company is perhaps for designing. But couldn't you believe it? The CEO of the designing company, watching a Girl Group? Come to think of it, Soohyun is such a very busy man for that, but as Soohyun tilt his head to look at the blonde guy, you can tell Wooyoung succeeded on the suggestion; with that he smiled triumphantly before clearing his throat. "Aah, it's a pity if you won't go tho, I have lots of designs in my house which I can combine for a new design on that event room," he whistled and slowly got his things, looking around and not bothering to look at the tall guy. You can see Soohyun was thinking hard about this one, atleast; as a friend who is a master at all designs, he will not let it off. In Jang Wooyoung's mind, he was already counting, "one..." Still, Soohyun was in his mind; calculations went through. "two..." Wooyoung was on his way out, until....

"Even if you won't go to the Business Trip, you won't go without me at the concert right?" he squinted his eyes at the man. He got some point. But oh well, if you want it; there's many ideas. But if you don't want to, there's many reasons. "Well, that's true," he slowly tilted his head to the side to look at his friend. 

"If I go, there's many benefits. But if I won't... Well then.." lots of questions went running through his mind until... 

"Fine, I'll go. What time?" 

In Jang Wooyoung's mind, he was totally jumping off triumphantly; but not now, he is hiding his smile. "10:40, near Gangnam tower. See 'ya!" he hurriedly went out to spazz; just then, he got in again.

"Don't wear tux. It's disgus--"

"I know I know," he was soon cutted off, and yes, he wore a tux at a concert. That's why he doesn't even want to go to another one.
 

L A KPOP Festival, KBS
11/02/13

At exactly eight o'clock, Soohyun went out and checked, if the lights were off, his office is nice and neat, perhaps he was clean in his own proccess. Today, Jang Wooyoung invited him to Code:Blue; a charity giving concert. It's for L A KPOP Festival who gives out foods for the condemned; not to mention kids who have no family. That time, it was Soohyun's first concert, and Jang Wooyoung is only sponsoring the concert since he was the one who designed the place. He never minded his suit; then straight away drove to the destination. He went out; just as he heard a lot of fireworks and some lights being lit, some people chatting and people buying stuffs. There were a lot of speakers and singers, perhaps this is a festival for charity, he thinks? Just as he went out of his car; he locked them. As he walks, he kept his head down for low profile because there were a lot of people staring suspiciously at him. "Am I too handsome, or you're just really staring at me like that?" he mumbled at himself, praying and cursing many times where the hell is Wooyoung? 
Search

Search 

Search

Aha! He patted a man's shoulder as he saw a guy with a bonnet coloured sky blue. He smiled and said, "Hey, I've been finding you this whole time but you didn't show up. You stole my car so that you can get in quickly and steal some girls. What kind of guy are you?" he gritted his teeth, leaning over more closer at the guy's ear.

The guy tilted his head with an angry face; perhaps maybe the group of friends he was in, heard what he whispered? As soon as the guy turned to look at him, he smirked. While Soohyun widen his eyes and looked at the man. 

"Just what did you say?" the man who looked erted looked at him from head-to-toe. He seems angry that he hold tight to the bottle he was holding. Soohyun was very sorry for what he did, perhaps. He was trying to think of a way to solve it; looked around. Just as so, he saw Jang Wooyoung watching the scene. He wore the same as the man's clothes!

"You filthy scum! Are you here to deal with me? Share me some of the filthy marketing skills you got there and make me interested? How old are you?" the man stepped closer and closer, just as so, the whole scene got more intense.

Are you kidding me? CEO of an event designing company, getting ed up?

That's it. I'm done.

He whispered to himself, fixed his clothes and calmly looked at the guy. "Hey, I'm-- I'm sorry. I thought you were him." he sighed, still calmly looking at the erted-looking guy. Well, we can call him hobo. "Him? You mean," he looked at the CEO from head to toe again, then bursts out laughing.

Oh you.

He doesn't want to make a scene, but there's a scene from that part! But who cares, the show is going on, the crowd is still noisy, there are still fireworks, just a few people turning their attention to the fight. He grabbed some flour located on his back, threw it on the man. As expected, the guy was blinded halfly, but his damage was more; he lifted up the bottle and hitted Soohyun's head. He only flinched at the pain and threw more flour at the guy, which made him, more stained. 

He stepped back, 

stepped back again,

just a few little more;

he touched the platfrom he touched, and hooked up the stage. Yes, the stage.

Where Code:Blue was singing right now. 

Everyone stopped; so did the girl group. 

Soohyun totally looked like a ghost who just got out of it's locked room.

Everyone was totally looking at him. Astounded, he looked at everyone and scratched his nape.

He bowed in respect and said sorry to every corner.

Everyone bursted out into laughter.

-o-

Soohyun just placed his hand on his forehead in disappointment, he perhaps remembered that time again.

 

This time, he hopes he will never happen, again.