One/One

Eyes Full of Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is only half- edited... 

 

There are stars in Baekhyun’s eyes when he turns to look at Chanyeol, mouth split into a smile as he tilts his head back and his eyes slide shut.  The sun plays across his features, highlighting in all the perfect ways, shadowing portions of his face in a way that leaves Chanyeol much too close to breathless.  He stares, its a thing he does a lot so Baekhyun generally ignores it, he continues to stare as Baekhyun laughs fall back into the warm sand and spreading his arms out wide. 

Chanyeol chokes on nothing and everything, heart racing in his chest and he feels like he might actually vomit all over his brand new shorts.  He forces himself to look away, neck snapping forcefully as he starts to shake, knuckles white as fingers squeeze harder where they’re curled into the same shorts he still thinks he might throw up all over. 

Baekhyun is still laughing, a soft tumbling sound that dips and gets carried on the wind.  Chanyeol stares at the crashing waves and wonders for a moment if he could get away with drowning himself, maybe if he wasn’t such a coward. 

But that’s the thing - he is.  He’s the world’s biggest and worst coward.  And he’s sort of a phony as well, because he’s constantly acting like he’s not scared of everything while he’s sitting safely tucked into his four walled room.  But out here, in the world, he’s terrified beyond belief.  But Baekhyun - Baekhyun is so unbelievably free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter