One

I wanna tap those tights
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Not proof read like wow, I need a beta.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joon´s bus was four minutes late now.

His dance practice had lasted longer than normally and the street lamps were on already, so he was standing there under the circular light beam, waiting for the bus that would finally bring him a lot closer to a nice hot shower and a cosy bed.

The tips of his shoes were nudging against the concrete, fabric scratching against stone.

There was no need for him to be careful with these shoes though, they were old beatup sneakers that once had light blue highlights, but not anymore.

They were almost grey now, the laces a dirty white colour and the soles thinner than at the beginning, so he could ram them against the sidewalk as much as he wanted cause they were knackered anyways.

His legs were still clad in tights, black thick ones, that had helped sliding over the floor during practice in a graceful way, but now they seemed not as thick anymore as the cold air hit his shapely legs.

His parka was just long enough to reach were the grey shorts touched his knees and so left a lot of leg out in the open, freezing away.

Being a dance major was annoying sometimes.

Tights and super skinny wife beaters were a downside, but Joon enjoyed swirling through the air and landing on the tips of his feet too much to quit because of the not so manly clothing.

So he had long ago decided to deal with it.

Joon was squatting down, the parka now covering his shins, his backpack resting heavily against his back.

There were a lot of cars rushing by, but not one of them was the bus he was waiting for.

Was he waiting for nothing in the end?

He wasn´t really keen on walking home.

It was quite a long way, through some streets that seemed nice and friendly during the day but far too intimidating for him at night.

Even though he was a man, walking through creepy, dark side streets with loads of thug like people lingering around casually while he was wearing skin tight tights, was not what was number one on his to do list.

He could imagine better things to do at night, than getting behind a trash container because his legs were too nice for his own good.

And, no, he was not vain but a lot of people had complimented him on his thighs lately.

So walking was out of the question with the attire he was wearing at the moment. Not through those streets with those clothes.

Maybe if he had been a hip hop or street dance major and not a quirky little contemporary dancer then he could have walked through those dimly lit streets, with a baggy hoodie and large sweatpants.

His was starting to freeze off because of the position he was in and the muscles in his legs were burning, so he not so swiftly but rather wobbly stood up again, his covered nicely by the back of his parka.

He was puffing his cheeks, while fishing for his mobile phone in his pocket, trying to move his frozen fingers over the display to unlock the screen.

Joon knew that Seungho and G.O. had been ushered out of their shared apartment by an over eager Mir because of some set up blind date the youngest had wanted to go to, but not alone as he had made clear at least seven times, so the two oldest had accompanied him rather pissed off.

Thunder was not the most qualified driver and he knew that his friend would really take his time before he would finally come to a halt in front of him, so he would not call Thunder.

He was now busily scrolling through his contacts.

Kwanghee?

No.

The last time the other had invited himself inside his apartment and had stayed three hours.

He couldn´t handle him, not now.

Jinki?

Maybe.

But the last time he had called, the other had been busy screwing his boyfriend, so no.

He had never been able to look at his cute dubu the same way again.

 

 

There was nobody.

Well actually there were a lot of people he could have bugged, but it was late and he was shy, so there was nobody he would have felt comfortable, asking to pick him up.

His toes were starting to get cold quickly, the slightly ripped fabric of his shoes not good enough to keep warmth inside.

There was a loud buzzing sound, a car coming to a halt right in front of him, so that he took three, four quick s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter