Final

My Two Babies

We all know taking care of a baby isn't an easy thing. At first it is really fun to take care of your own baby,of course it has this kinds of feeling when you play with him, give him a bath, feed him, as a parent now you just have this urge of feeling to protect this little fella and you think that everytime you spend with him is precoius, and every move that he make you just have to record it or take a picture. But that's only for the start, as time goes by it became tougher, you won't have enough sleep because every night when the baby wakes up and cry you just have to make him stop and bring him back to sleep and the cries just can make you fall asleep. This experiences is what Jungkook gone through, but only himself. For the past few months Jungkook was the only one who did his responsibilities as a parent. Taehyung really hadn't done any to help him take care of the baby. Taehyung will always say he's either tired or busy, but sometimes he would just slack off or play games with the others. But at least Jungkook had a little help with taking care of the baby with J-Hope.

 

"Yah! Kim Taehyung!! Can you please help me with Taejung!" Jungkook called to Taehyung who was in the living room playing video games with Suga.

"Ah...wait I need to finish this game or else Suga-hyung will defeat me again" Taehyung said, eyes now leaving the game. Jungkook just sighed, he was really tired and the Taejung just wouldn't stop crying.

"Oh! Let me take care of him Jungkook" J-Hope came and carried the baby.

"Thank you J-Hope hyung, good thing you're here" Jungkook smiled

"Yah!! I don't want to play this stupid game anymore" Taehyung shouted and threw the controlle and went to their shared room and slammed the door, which took the other's attention.

"Yah! What's wrong with him?" J-Hope asked

"I really don't know, ever since I got out from the hospital he was like that, he didn't helped me when taking care of Taejung and will always have a cold shoulder of me, sometimes I think that he doesn't want me and our baby" Jungkook bowed his head and was on the bridge of crying, J-hope comforted him and so does Suga, they knew he was having a hard time.

 

 

"Taehyungie! Please talk to me!" Jungkook pleaded, they are now in the living room while the others are out and J-Hope was taking care of Taejung in his room.

"What?" Taehyung hissed and turned around to look at Jungkook

"Tell me why, why are you being like this? D-don't you want us anymore?" Jungkook tried holding his tears

"I-It's not like that its just--"

"The baby is all asleep right now" J-Hope interrupted 

"You! You're my problem here!!" Taehyung shouted in anger and pointed at J-Hope, who is now very shock

"Bwo?" Jungkook was confuse, what did J-Hope did to Taehyung?

"This is all you're fault!! When Jungkook was released from the hospital you were the one who is always clinging to him and the baby! It's just like you're the father and not me!! You act all father like with my son and you are always so close with my Jungkook!!" Taehyung shouted again 

"B-but! J-Hope was only helping me, you misunderstood something" Jungkook tried to approaching him and when he held on Taehyung's arms, the older just slap his hands away.

"No!! I don't think I misunderstood something!! Tell me do you like J-Hope more than me now?" 

"I-It's not like tha--" before Jungkook can even finish his sentence, he already collapsed at the floor. Taehyung and J-Hope quickly ran for him and Taehyung held him in his arms while J-Hope was calling for an ambulance.

 

 

 

"He's just lacking sleep and rest, don't worry he'll be alright for the meantime when he got his rest" the doctor said and left the six boys in the room.

"Taehyung! I think we need to talk" J-Hoped spoke and exited the room while Taehyung followed him.

They walked around the hospital and sat on one of the seats in the hospital's hallway.

"I think you really did misunderstood something here Taehyung" J-Hope started

"The only reason why I was close with Jungkook is to help him with the baby, can't you see? Because of your attitude he was having a hard time and to add that you weren't helping him with the baby, see what caused you? He couldn't even sleep because he has to take care of the baby day and night" J-Hope continued

"But--" 

"Did you know that he was thinking that you don't love him and the baby? He said, he thinks that you didn't care anymore for him and the baby, he was really scared when you started avoiding him and not gising attention to your baby" Taehyung felt mad at his self, how could Jungkook think that. He was really mad at his self now, he didn't knew that Jungkook was feeling that way. 

"I think I need to fix this problem, thank you J-Hope hyung" Taehyung stand up and gave a smile to J-Hope.

 

Taehyung went to Jungkook's room and came closer to the bed, he caressed the younger's cheeks which made the younger woke up.

"T-Taehyungie!!" Jungkook took Taehyung's hands 

"Kookie" 

"Taehyung-hyung! Please don't leave me and our baby please... J-Hope hyung was only helping me in taking care of Taejung and w-when I was out of the h-hospital J-Hope hyung was only clinging to me because he wants to get closer with Taejung because he really likes children and and...please..please don't leave us!!" tears fell on the younger's eyes, Taehyung wiped the tears from the younger's cheeks and kissed him in the forehead

"Jungkook...I'm really sorry, I just..I just got jealous on J-Hope hyung and just acted like that without confirming anything, I'm really sorry when I didn't helped you with Taejung its just that I thought you didn't need me because J-Hope hyung was already there" 

"Hyung I hope you would be in my side from now on and to take care with our son...I really thought you didn't care for us anymore" Jungkook bowed his head

"Don't think about that from now on and ever again, I will always love you and our son and I don't think I can live without you two with me" Taehyung came closer and hugged the younger.

"So are we okay now?" Jungkook smiled

"Do you forgive me?" 

"Of course, I love you pabo"

"I love you too"

 

 

 

"Hyungg!! Hyungg!!" Jungkook kept calling Taehyung, but the older was too busy playing with his son.

"Hyunggg!!" Jungkook got closer and tugged on Taehyung's shirt

"Yes?" Taehyung asked still playing with the baby.

"Aren't you going to notice me?" Jungkook pouted

"You've been giving all your attention to Taejun and only him" Jungkook pouted again.

"Oh? Is someone jealous?" Taehyung put Taejun in the crib and took his attention to Jungkook.

"No! No one's jealous here" Jungkook turned his head to avoid eye to eye contact

"Oh is my Jungkook jealous with Taejung?" Taehyung teased

"No! Jungkook is not jealous!" 

"Oh I think my other baby is jealous"

"Nope! Jungkook is really fine with Taehyung giving attention to Taejung" Jungkook still using a third person

"Come here my baby" Taehyung smirked and lifted Jungkook and off to their room.

"No!!! What is Taehyung going to do with Jungkook??" Jungkook whined while trying to get free. Taehyung put him in the bed carefully and climbed on top of Jungkook.

"I think Taejung needs a little brother" Taehyung smirked and kissed Jungkook.

 

 

--------------------------

Wahhh!! Yokatta!! I really finished it after a few days XD sorry for updating it late, it's like 5:30am here and I'm still awake XD seriously I should sleep now x)) THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO READ IT <3 sorry for the wrong grammars ^_^V