질투 ? (Jealous?)

예쁜남자 (Pretty Man)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

"I don't do dates" he said

“What do you mean you don't "do dates"? What kind of person doesn't go on dates?!" she asked, annoyed

"Me. I'm one of a kind." He said back

 

Dana tossed her phone on the table in front of her and huffed. Gunhee was busy removing the curlers from her hair. It's been a while since their trip to Busan and neither of them spoke about what happened. Even Gunhee who was still feeling out of the loop even though he was caught in between the two. He was tired of waiting for any of them to speak so he decided to just forget about the whole thing.

 

She waved her regal hand to make him stop what he was doing. He looked at her through the reflection in the mirror in front of them with a question mark on his face.

 

"What? Your curls are have set already" he said

"I'm not in the mood for this." Dana said

"What do you mean? All you have to do is sit there!" he asked angrily

 

She rolled her eyes at him which was a vague response to the current situation but he followed what she wanted and left her hair half undone. She reached for her phone and starting typing in a message.

 

 

 

*Ring*

 

"Hey, your phone's ringing"

 

The person at the next cubicle peeked over the partition between his desk and Heechul's. The latter ignored the phone that kept on ringing while he continued typing in something on his computer. The phone was not just ringing; it was vibrating against the wooden table which made an even louder noise. It was starting to distract the other people in the room but he didn't care.

 

"If you don't answer that damn phone right now, I'm throwing it out the window!"

 

He sighed and reached for his phone. He looked at the name of the caller and stood up. He took the phone with him to the next room while everyone else got back to work.

 

"I'm working." Heechul said

"Did I ask what you were doing?" Dana asked

"What do you want?" he said

"A date. I'll be in town this weekend." She said

"Yeah whatever" he said back

 

He hung up before she could get another word in. He went back to his desk and continued his work. He stared at the screen in front of him and put his hands on the keyboard. He suddenly stopped and looked blankly at the screen that was starting to turn white.

 

He clenched his teeth, balled his fists and smashed them on the apparatus in front of him. Everyone in the room suddenly stopped what they were doing and looked at him.

"Is everything alright? That keyboard is....government property"

"Yes, I'll pay for it." Heechul said

 

 

 

 

"Wanna meet up for drinks later?"

 

It's been a while so Gunhee accepted his friend's invitation. He was way past the whole Dana-Heechul sleeping together issue that he didn't even think about it anymore. If neither of them were going to say anything, then might as well let it be. No use of hanging on to such an issue.

 

"As long as you're paying" Gunhee said

"Fine...but don't bring any other people” said Heechul

"She's in Shanghai now" said Gunhee

"Who cares?" he said back

 

 

 

 

Heechul lifted his shot glass and toasted it with Gunhee's causing a loud clinking sound. They haven't had a drink together for more than a month mostly because Gunhee also got a job working part-time in another hair shop.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter