i wanna know ..say it please

Please Stay...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV
 I feel unwanted ...why? ..that's how my feeling right now.
Why everything I did always seem wrong. I don't want the shouted voice if I make careless mistakes or clumsy to bring whatever task you asked me. I just warm sound that could stop my shaking body, perhaps a little bit smiles plastered genuinely all over your faces, that tell me how clumsy I am. Tears could not stop like my tear duct has a broken pipe around my eyes. 
"you freak!!!, don't you think you live long enough to be killed by my bare hands right now? Huh??!!!!!" shouted his dad.
" aww dad, enough with you screaming, but hey, you , what are doing to dad?" asked one of his Hyung.
"i-i-I'm sorr-"abruptly stop as his dad slapped his cheek quite hard today.
"How could you wash this cloth as dirt like yours could handle this cloth?" as his father grip his hair frustratedly and making sehun whimpering and yelping painfully.
"stop-s-stop plea-pls"plead sehun painfully as asked his father let go of his hair, and unfortunately, his Hyung kicked his leg and watches his condition like the typical show that you watch on television.
"what is a ruckus in this morning darling ?" asked the lady, a wonderful lady that he called mother ." my darling 
A mother should caress you if you're in pain, showering you with all love, praises that you could be asking.
But sadly, it's just my imagination.
"You better be careful. Otherwise, you could be dead by now," said father threateningly as he makes towards dinner table to have breakfast p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter