GRAND BALL?

DANCE WITH ME
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim Hyoyeon  sat quietly beside on the window with her paint brush against the canvas ,she studied the night sky thoughtfully and it was a deep blue sky  above her night , the shining of silver star glittering enticingly and hyoyeon thought its very appropriate sky for tonight.Tonight was the GRAND BALL. and unfortunately no -one  had thought to ask KIM HYOYEON  if she like to go with them.. 

    she would have politely refused all the offers if there been any ,it wasn`t  that she didn`t want to go in this occasion, totally she really been eager to came this special day,to see the people wearing a lovely dresses,and have  courage to ask the one you like or love to dance , but the only she wanted to go there its because of him..   

    He was year above her so he was there, he  have been there chatting with his best buddies .at the side of the window. 

 Hyoyeon understood the reason he had not invited her, he had told the reason, she like about him being open to her eventhough there not even close,and thats the reason why she falling to him.   

    Hyoyeon sighed softly and dipped the paint brush into the water to clean,she been  stealing a glance of him when there`s no looking around, "well if someone see me that stealing glance of him ,his fans might attack me .no one like me (expect to him) they said that i`m a loony and no one ever try to talk to me and theres he is  this bubbly personality that make`s   him  perfect that`s why everyone likes him even me . . 

    time was getting on she realised  it after she stop stealing a glance of him , the Grand ball  would be  soon..   

 packing her things , hyoyeon carefully lifted the canvass from its resting place on the window and took everything upstairs to her dermitory to put away ,she was a very neat person ,as soon all the things are oderly at its place , she was getting for tonight event. 

 Once everything was settled,  she glimpse her face to the mirror  before going out to the dermitory ,she walked softly without anyone noticing her. 

  hyoyeon skipped through the hallway, party for fun and party to keep you warm , the blast of the music that  you can hear  loud and clear.all the people there was dancing and i was looking around well as always i was looking for him and once i found him he was dancing to the famous queenka in SM HIGH , i stared at them and make  me leave quietly the place . 

   "i walked to my favorite place it appeared to be an old classroom as the blackboard was still on the wall eventhough is quite dirty i really liked this place because you can relax and let out your feelings .." 

    I went straight to the window ,climbing on to the window seat pressing my nose to the cold glass,and still thinking what happen ealier..  

  "how long i sat here and still thinking that image of him dancing with another girl ,i not suppose to be like this ?but why my heart still pained when i see him with another girl?" hyoyeon mumbled while observing how dazzling view of the ground on the window. the door behind  her creaked quitely open and she look stunned at first and turned  to sweet smile  when he walked in dressed in finest  suit.

           "you look very handsome in that suit." hyoyeon said while looking him head to toe. 

           " you think so.?" he glanced down at his front, he was glad that she liked it.

            hyoyeon nodd " yes i do." she swung her legs over the sill and let them trail it freely " did you have a good time.?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter