Moooooooo

Moo Treat

In the morning of May 2nd, instead of everyone preparing something for Tao’s birthday, something opposite happened.

 

“Hurry up guys!” Luhan shouted and he then went out of the dorm.

 

Kris just woke up from his sleep, and he noticed that his dongsaengs are running for the door. Frozen in his spot at the dining room, he asked, “What’s the commotion here about?”

 

Suho, who saw Kris still standing frozen, held his wrist and dragged him out of the dorm.

 

Baekhyun just got out of the room when he saw Kris and Suho going out of the dorm. When he is about to follow after them, Suho just in time closed the door.

 

What on earth happened?

 

“Eh, how come they’re leaving me here? Where are the others?” Baekhyun mumbled himself in confusion.

 

He went to check the rooms one by one and he saw that Tao was the only one left in the dorm along with him. It is Tao’s birthday today but how come Tao was left alone with him?

 

That is something Baekhyun cannot answer.

 

But the good thing though is that Baekhyun was able to buy a birthday gift for his dongsaeng yesterday. He thinks that at least it would compensate the weird situation happening right now at the dorm.

 

Few minutes later, Tao woke up. He went out of the room and spotted Baekhyun.

 

“Good morning hyung.”

 

“Good morning Tao! Happy birthday!”

 

“Aww thank you.”

“Wait, I have something to give to you. I’ll be back.” Baekhyun went to his room to get the birthday gift for Tao. He went back and gave the gift to him.

 

Baekhyun gave him a very cute cow stuffed toy.

 

“Here’s my birthday gift for you, Tao. I hope you like it.”

 

Tao accepted the gift with both hands. He smiled at the cow stuffed toy and said, “Thank you Baek. It’s so cute!”

 

“You’re welcome.”

 

Tao went back to his room to place the stuffed toy on his bed. Baekhyun followed him as well.

 

“Hyung, where are the others?” Tao asked.

 

“They went out and left me here.” Baekhyun answered with a straight face.

 

“Even Suho hyung?”

 

“Yep.”

 

“Traitor.” Tao spoke dejectedly.

 

Baekhyun almost laughed at Tao’s reaction. He , “Hey, what’s with that face? Why call Umma Hyung as traitor?”

 

Tao answered, “I don’t really trust him anymore because sometimes he betrays me.”

 

“Oh. At least I’m consistent when it comes to teasing you.” Baekhyun teased again then gave Tao a wink.

 

Tao held the cow stuffed toy again and commented, “This cow stuffed toy is really cute. I can bring this whenever I go to China and then I’ll hug it and cry my eyes out whenever I miss you.”

 

“Yah, you just – don’t do that!” Baekhyun squeaked in surprise.

 

Tao goes over to hug Baekhyun and said, “You know how much I love you hyung. You even gave me this toy because you know what happens to me when we get separated.”

 

Baekhyun smiled and then he released Tao from the embrace. He then said, “For today since it’s your birthday, you’ll be my puppy.”

 

Tao contradicted him and said, “How about this one? Since Suho hyung betrayed me once again and your owner just went missing, how about you cling to me like a puppy instead?”

Baekhyun asked in surprise, “Are you serious?”

 

“Of course. Did you eat breakfast already, hyung?”

 

“Not yet.”

 

Tao declared, “Let’s eat breakfast outside, my treat.”

 

Baekhyun widened his eyes in surprise and shrieked, “Yah! You’re finally treating me out?!”

 

“Yep. Kind of unexpected though.”

 

“Well, how about the others?” Baekhyun curiously asked.
 

“It’s their loss.” Tao stated.

 

Baekhyun laughed out loud. “Well let’s get dressed then.”

 

~

Meanwhile outside of the dorm, the other ten members were hiding behind a wall peeking at their dorm’s door.

 

Yixing asked, “How do we know if we can actually go back in?”

 

“I guess Baekhyun will call us?” Chanyeol answered with uncertainty.

 

Xiumin grumbled, “Oh gosh, I’m hungry.”

 

“Whose idea is it anyway?” Kris complained in annoyance.

 

“Who told you to join us anyway?” Sehun countered back.

 

“I got dragged here by Suho.” Kris answered. Then he glared at Suho and asked, “Was it you?”

 

Suho quietly answered, “Yeah somehow. Also Luhan and Sehun too.”

 

“Ugh es. It’s Tao’s birthday today and then all of us are hiding here?!” Kris grumbled.

 

“Shut up hyung.” Kyungsoo spoke up.

 

Few minutes later, they saw Tao and Baekhyun exiting out of the dorm. Tao was wearing sunglasses and Baekhyun wore a cap. While they were about to go down the stairs, the ten members approached them.

 

Suho spoke up. “Where are you guys going?”

Tao pushed his sunglasses down to peek at Suho and the others. He cleared his throat and answered, “I’m treating Baekhyun for breakfast. Where have you been?”

 

“Uhm… somewhere outside?”

 

“Okay. We’re going now hyung.”

 

Just before Baekhyun and Tao proceed in going down the stairs, Suho interrupted them.

 

“Uh wait! Happy birthday Tao! Will you treat us as well?”

 

“Happy birthday Tao!” The nine members greeted the birthday celebrant as well.

 

“Thank you guys. But leave us alone.” Tao said. He then turned to Baekhyun and said, “Let’s go.”

 

Then they ran down the stairs.

 

Suho, upon seeing that the two guys ran away from them, shouted, “Yah Huang Zi Tao!”

 

The ten EXO members were chasing after Tao and Baekhyun. Tao looked back and noticed that they were chasing after them. He then held Baekhyun’s hand and said, “I know it may be awkward, but let’s run together.”

 

Baekhyun smiled at him as they continue to run away from them.

 

A bus then arrived at the bus stop. Baekhyun and Tao quickly boarded the bus and then a few seconds after it left.

 

Baekhyun and Tao tiredly sat down and panted out. Tao then smirked at Baekhyun and told him, “Better luck next year for them!”

 

Baekhyun laughed at Tao’s statement as he faced him.