The Return of A Legend

Bittersweet revenge
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chapter One

          “See you later, Mommy!” Byun Baekhyun called after his wife, standing by the doorstep. He held their two year old daughter Sari in his arms and he was waving her tiny hand at the retreating figure of his beloved. Sari, in turn, was giggling, waving at her mother while saying, “Momma! Momma!”

            She turned and smiled at her family. It wasn’t like she’d be gone long—she’ll just go to the grocery store to buy a few things. Winter was coming and stocking up on food and necessities was essential.

            She blew kisses to her husband and daughter then continued her way to the store a few blocks away from their house.

            Baekhyun didn’t know that that smile will be the last thing he’ll ever see from her.

*                      *                      *                      *                      *                      *                      *

            Wu Yifan shuddered as he released himself inside his secretary, Zhang Yixing, who was a hot, panting mess on his desk full of papers and folders that were now messed up with creases, sweat, and . Yixing, or better known as Lay, looked up at him with half-lidded eyes filled with lust and Yifan smirked as the smaller male pulled him down then claimed his lips for another passionate liplock.

            His pager beeped, interrupting the second round they’re about to start. Yifan, or Kris as his subordinates call him, groaned then pressed the button.

            “What is it?” Kris asked, barely containing the irritation in his voice.

            “Sir, someone wants to see you right now,” the voice of his bodyguard resonated from the device, “I asked her if she has an appointment with you right now but she said you know her enough that an appointment is not needed.”

            “What part of ‘Don’t let anyone in’ do you not understand?” Kris growled.

            “But Sir, she insisted,” the bodyguard sounded helpless, “She took down all of my men when we resisted and I’m being held at gunpoint right now.”

            Kris raised an eyebrow as he got off Lay, who began to dress up. His bodyguards were the best in the company and nobody could go past them. They were trained with six different types of martial arts, had sufficient knowledge in information technology, speak six different languages, certified marksmen and mastered the various types of disguise. Kris was untouchable with these guards.

            Unless…

   

Please log in to read the full chapter