Pretending not to know -

The Wolf that fell for Little Red Riding Hood

Qri's P.O.V.

As usual, you quickly hid behind that old oak tree. And I just pass by, pretending not to notice. That first day we "met", our gazes never met and our voices can't seem to reach each other. What can I do ? I just sighed in vain, as I reached the entrance of my university.

I looked back to see your tiny head pop out from the side of the tree, frantically looking back and forth for me. I ignored it, turned my head, and heard the school bells chime loudly to indicate the end of the lunch period. I feel like crying, but I bite my lips to try holding it back.

I feel like a fool for feeling like this towards you.

Love ? Hate ? I don't know.

See you tomorrow, stranger.

Jiyeon's P.O.V.

Did she see me ?! Oh no, she better have not ! Wait ! Where are you going ?! Come back ! Ah. . I missed another chance. . I angrily kicked a empty soda can that laid against my shoe. I wish I can just talk to her, I wish I can just see what it's like to even look at her in the eye. I hung my head low and walked off, back to class.

That one day, with just one look, I fell in love. Truly, truly in love with her. But someone so worthless like me, I'm sure she'd hate me.

---

I slammed my dorm's door and plopped myself on my bed. I quickly snatched the huge rilakkuma doll that Eunjung got me for Christmas and hugged it to my chest. I'm so angry at myself. I buried my head into the bear's stuffed head, only to be reminded again of her.

"I really want to talk to her, but I'm too afraid to. ."

---

Hey ! Tyrant here, sorry this chapter is short. Next chapters are definitely going to be longer and more exciting. Just think of this as a preview !

Thanks !