Final 1\1

Apocalypse

T he prophecy's cryptic fate and the planet's future depend on a tactless coward who doesn't know that his surroundings wouldn't hesitate to exterminate him in any savagery way in a trice. Faint future and present are intertwined with each other, making the reality seem a little bit different than what we expected it to be. The apocalypse doesn't hold a lot of pros, if to be surpassingly exact. But Chanyeol doesn't care anyway, the monthly salary is way more important in order to survive. He hates Sehun's behavior and on the top of that he hates cuddles.  "You get one cuddle per cup of coffee" and the frown-ish dude wants to take three.  

When an archeologist time traveling into a future with no humans he's curious and impassioned, I mean, he supposed to be.

Let's get started, shall we?

Mission Number One: Time Traveling.

"Oh, darn it!" Chanyeol cursed irascibly as he pushed his head deeper into his soft pillow. The twenty two years old star-crossed archaeologist snarled while falling out of bed not so elegantly after hearing the shrill ringing. He quite hates the lousy rotten alarm clock he got for his bloody 20th birthday, two years ago. What makes the hatred towards the innocent looking clock to grow is the fact that he cannot get rid of the nuisance. His mother may drop a surprise visit and scream her lungs out about - where's the cuckoo clock I bought you imbecile ankle-biter! I put in your birthday present my honest feelings and saved you from all my lectures about waking up early and going to work on a daily basis! You seem to forget that you have to wake up every single morning for your stupid work after your last accomplishment with the mammoth fossil, you lazybones. Get your sorry out of bed!!  

O—kay.

Mom can be pretty scary, he notes. Especially when she not-so-innocently decides to pour an almost-icy water glass on your sleeping face, it's two in the morning, and the old hag wants you to get up super-mega early. Sometimes, he thinks, she's over-overreacting.  

The young archeologist throws an appropriate punch at the wooden clock; He's super excited. They're (Kyungsoo and he) going to travel in Chungsheongbuk-do today in order to visit Guinsa Temple. Last time Chanyeol was there, he luckily found a fossil in the temple's dusty attic. It looks like someone etched some indication on it; it's a circle with a baseless triangle on the top of it. The same exact symbol was drawn on the temple's scroll; there are twelve different symbols on the ancient scroll. He doesn't know what's their meaning, maybe some old eye-popping mathematical problem is it? Nah, it must be something way more complicated than that.

"Between fundamental forces, every one holds an element. There're thousands of years ahead. The chosen one consists of humanity and flame, completing the missing piece. Persist staying away from any water source. The most vicious beast could be your journey savior as long as you want it to. Novel era begins as you look up to meet a meteor shower in the middle of an eclipse. Find the savior who could redeem the future."

The more Chanyeol reads it, the more the ancient scroll resembles Apink's new action game instructions (Don't get him wrong, he does not underestimate the scroll's significance). The young archeologist got up from the frigid floor and headed off to take some cool shower.

_

"Where's the chief?" Chanyeol tactlessly asked Do Kyungsoo as he opened the door to Kyungsoo's huge personal ministry. "How many times do I have to tell you," Kyungsoo sighs "I'm the new chief, Yixing resigned about three months ago!"

Kyungsoo hands him a stack of reports "Complete the missing information, then we could go to Chungsheongbuk-do for more searching, am I clear?" he raised his voice in fury, holding himself from tossing a bright sharpened yellow pencil at the klutz's smiling face.

"Aye aye captain!"

Chanyeol chuckles in delight as he shuts the office's door. ty reports and Kyungsoo's non-stop blabbering aren't all bad as long as he could visit the astounding Guinsa Temple again.

After he finished with the last report, Chanyeol thinks he's still over excited about the trip. He's hopping all the way to Kyungsoo's huge personal ministry and when a miserable Kyungsoo gives him a certain look, Chanyeol is blinking his eyes in realization – "Oh, I forgot the documents in the main office; It'll take me about a second or two, I swear. I'm coming back right away!"

_

"Did you buy some edible eats like I told you yesterday?" Kyungsoo asks, facing the temple's huge gate. "Oh gosh, I forgot!" Chanyeol bits his bottom lip in great consternation "Maybe w-we're lucky enough and there're some leftovers from last time, let me check out my shoulder bag!"

Kyungsoo's oh-so-strict-and-wondrous life motto is "Better be safe than sorry". Chanyeol tries to understand why. In his opinion, everything is about great timing and luck. You're getting better chances because fate has wanted you to. But sometimes, for example, at times like now, Kyungsoo annoyingly is completely right. Too bad Chanyeol doesn't entirely get things until he's unfortunately experiencing them.   

Kyungsoo inhales a deep breath of oxygen and sighs for the –nth time, "Y'know what?" he's gritting his teeth "I'm not hungry anymore. You can go and start doing your job, and I'll—urgh" Kyungsoo's tummy makes a noise "I'll be back in an hour or two."

"Your loss." Insulted Chanyeol mutters when Kyungsoo is already gone, maybe he went to find a local store in order to buy some snacks. Cheese snacks, Kyungsoo's favorite. Chanyeol takes a bite from an old cheese sandwich he found at the bottom of his bag and immediately spits it away, yuck.

Chanyeol's back-up plan for food makes a total abortion because there's no way that some trace of eatable food was left in his bag; he's, as a part on the routine, always messing up things. It's not him being a flake; he just has a short memory term problem, a huge one.  And that leads Chanyeol to cause loads of failure without even noticing, by mistake, every single day. No wonder why Kyungsoo is completely pissed with him, losing all his patience every single time. But Chanyeol isn't the one who's on fault, his bad genetics are.

_

Let's wrap-up, the young archeologist finally decides. He slowly opens the attic's door, and the creak freaks him out. He's not mentally ready or used to it. The old wooden door creaks open, and Chanyeol is stepping carefully in the soil. From a perspective of the person who's walking inside the room, the attic looks like an old shed. Chanyeol is calm. He's gently looking to his left, and then to his right. Observing the old attic all over again just like he did last time, holding the temple's scroll in his hands. Dry leaves, small twigs and sprigs scattered all over the soil, making it a little hard for Chanyeol to walk. He sits himself on a wooden box, which is simply placed on the tangled twigs. He opens the scroll in stir and reads it comfortably- "Between fundamental forces, every one holds an element". And suddenly, out of nowhere, a wind starts to blow through the leaves, exposing the fossil Chanyeol saw before; surprisingly, it glows. The fossil's symbol glows! But Chanyeol didn't have enough time to notice that. He's feeling a little cold, weird kind of cold. And when he looks down, he immediately picks up the fossil. He looks at the scroll and then back at the fossil, knowing he was right, smiling a little about the fact that the fossil's symbol is completely matching the one on the scroll. Actually, they're exactly the same.

The attic's roof has an opening and Chanyeol can see the sky, if to be more exact, Chanyeol can see a breathtaking sunset. The view is thousand times better than the one in Seoul. What's today's date? He all of a sudden wonders. Oh! April 15! The eclipse is today!  Wait no.  It's about to begun in a few minutes according to the news! "Great timing! Great timing!" Chanyeol giggles, clapping both his hands in enthusiasm. Kyungsoo isn't here, yet. Maybe he wanted to bugger off, leaving Chanyeol all beated and hungry by himself as revenge.

The young man quickly got up from his sit, twenty minutes already passed away.

"Between fundamental forces, every one holds an element. There're thousands of years ahead. The chosen one consists of humanity and flame, completing the missing piece. Persist staying away from any water source. The most vicious beast could be your journey savior as long as you want it to. Novel era begins as you look up to meet a meteor shower in the middle of an eclipse. Find the savior who could redeem the future."

He looks up to meet an eclipse. The moon passes directly the Earth into its shadow. It's a deep red eclipse, blood-red full moon. It's both beautiful and scary at the same time, some researchers are saying it symbolizes some one-time fatal kind of disaster which is about to accrue. Falling stars! They are embellishing the red moon; the view is more than breathtaking. It… it looks amazing. And Chanyeol swear he didn't sneeze because the whole place is shaking and he's not the one who caused this situation, the temple is about to collapse.

"Kyungsoo!" Chanyeol shouts for help, "Kyungsoo!" but he gets a dead silence in return. He's stressed and panicked. And without even realizing, poor Chanyeol passes out.

_

Mission Number Two: Finding the Phoenix.

"Yo!" Chanyeol is opening his eyes very slowly only to be greeted by a strange caramel-haired dude. It takes Chanyeol about two or three minutes to realize that he is not in the temple's attic anymore. In fact, he doesn't know where he is right now.

"I know you're a little confused," the boy is taking a good look of the blinking Chanyeol "Well, maybe a lot" he's going somewhere and after about three minutes he returns and hands the helpless archeologist a glass of milk, surprising Chanyeol, because it crossed his mind about a second ago.

It's like he knew what I was thinking.

"Well, sort of," the other boy scratched the back of his neck, Chanyeol widened his mouth is shock and the other boy sits himself on the edge of the bed.

And yeah, if this guy amazingly can read his mind, this is so awesome!

"Not exactly. Please, hear me out and let me explain the whole situation."

Chanyeol simply nods, taking a sip from the warm milk,

Yummy!

The boy looked very pleased.

"Okay," the boy happily declares "My name is Xiao Lu but everyone calls me Luhan."

"And my name is Park—"

"Chanyeol." The boy cracks a smile.

Chanyeol thinks this whole situation is pretty weird. First of all, he's comfortably lying (more like sitting) on a soft bed with a beautiful purple flower texture in someone's room, maybe Luhan's. Secondly, Luhan can read his mind! He never thought there's an option that such a strange situation may occur to him.

"Me neither." Luhan laughs "I mean, I never thought I'll be the first to meet a mortal, the chosen one"

"Wh—"

"Let me explain it to you. The year is 2567 and I guess the ancestors chose you; you time traveled here, to the future. The ancestors chose you to save our world from downfall. There're no mortals existed anymore. You're the only human here; the other people you'll see or meet may look human to you, just like me, but don't get the wrong idea. We're not human, we, each one of us controls an element. Mine, as you already saw, is telepathy. In order to get along, you'll need to get a job here. And the most important thing is— do not tell anyone that you're a human. If they ask you which element you're associated with just glare at them, the trick works every single time."

Suddenly, there's a quiet knock on Luhan's main door. "It's your new genial employer" Luhan cheerfully smirks at Chanyeol before quickly getting up from the bed in order to open the main door.

"I heard loads of talking; do you have a special guest?" Sehun, with the speed of lighting takes a good glance at the room, noticing an unfamiliar figure sitting on Luhan's spare bed.

"Oh, she's extremely pretty. Already finding a new interest and breaking-up with me, Lu? It man"

"What? No! Can't you tell the difference between a boy and a girl?"

Sehun walks closer to Chanyeol's bed, and Chanyeol innocently stares back at him, blinking his long lashes. "A boy?" Sehun tactlessly asks and Chanyeol giggles "Yap, a boy. Can you hear my voice? I could've bet it's not a girly one"

Sehun folded his arms effrontery "Maybe you're a girl with a deep voice! I mean, look at your girly face!" he snorted and turned right away to face a nerve-racked Luhan.

"He's the boy I talked with you about! The one who's gonna be your new employee."

Sehun instantly blinks his eyes, "No way! Dear god, Luhan I love you! There're going to be so many customers! His face is pure gold! I'm going to be filthy rich! The only thing I can see is tons of megabucks!" he hugs Luhan who's muttering "I told you, dude. Hang loose for a minute, fine?"

"Excuse me," Chanyeol coughs, making them both snap back into reality "But what kind of job it is?"

"Sehun's popular café, you're going to serve the costumers" Luhan smiles calmly at him "Don't worry, the payment is great and Sehun is very easygoing."

"Oh, okay. Sure."

_

"So, my new employee, those expensive threads are yours" Sehun simply hands him a package, face smirking with a cheesy smile, as if he's asking to be zonked.

"Can I ask you a question?" Chanyeol takes the package and sighs in discomfort, because something really disturbs him.

"You already did." Sehun is still smiling teasingly, ribbing Chanyeol.

"Don't be a smart-," the sulking one huffs "Something bothered me ever since we got here. It supposed to be a café, am I right? Then, why does it called Bubble Spaceship? It's… It's weird and screwy."

Sehun nods in agreement, "My brother wanted to call it Galaxy Milk but I completely refused. You see, I have a little obsession with bubble tea so this place ended up with this name, my fault that I'm hooked." He is maliciously ruffling Chanyeol's precious soft neat shoulder-length hair, running away because Chanyeol might kick his but huffy Chanyeol only barks at him in return.

"The apron is too long, it looks like I'm wearing a prom dress" he looks at Sehun's amused face in irritation, raising a brow. "Well well, pink looks extremely good on you and that's the only thing that matters. So," Sehun sits himself on one of the tables, crossing legs "Luhan didn't tell me much about you Chanyeol. How old are you? Is it making me your hyung? Also, what's your power? I'm very curious"

Chanyeol is sweating nervously, gulping with a forced smile "Ahahaha. I'm twenty-two years old, is it making you my hyung? My power…" Glaring wouldn't help me here at all! Dear god, thank you so much for the advice, Luhan! "Ahm, it's…it's only a matter of time, you'll eventually know."

"Oh, crap. I'm younger than you. But, please, let's pretend that I'm the hyung and you're the dongsaeng it'll draw more costumers. Pretty-pretty Please" And Chanyeol is laid back, muttering "Sure."

You only care about money, you little…

Sehun must think this is a real rocking riot.

_

"Goofing off time is over! No further talks please! Your shift starts in a few minutes" Sehun declares in jollies, ordering Chanyeol enthusiastically to follow him.

"First of all, this colleague is Kim Minseok. He's our mega-amazing barista. He's an ace. You're getting' ripped dude, sheesh. World isn't fair." Minseok is happily waving, "Good luck, cute new employee!" and Chanyeol smiles softly, nodding.

"The second one is chatter-box Byun Baekhyun; he's a waiter, just like you. Oh! And the other one beside him is Huang Zitao, who's also a waiter, one of the bests" Chanyeol simply looks at the pair and nods.

_

"Look Tao!" Baekhyun solemnly announces and points "It's the new employee; he's too pretty and cute that I'm going to upchuck rainbows in delight."

"Does it even make sense in Korean?" Confused Tao blinks and asks, thinking hard.

"Does it in Chinese?"

"Well, you see…"

"That's exactly my point! This is insane!" Baekhyun informs, all hyped up.

And when the new cutie and their antsy oh-I'm-so-bored-to-be-here faced manager are making their way towards them, they immediately become silent (More like Byun putting his left hand on Zitao's mouth, forcing him not so nicely to shut his guiltless trap). "Take a good care of this boy, understood?" Sehun abruptly smiles and something must be really screwed up because Sehun never smiles; it's extraordinary; the whole situation is very odd in Baekhyun's opinion. "Are you some kind of whizz, what have you done to make him smile like that?" Byun mindfully whispered as Sehun turned to open the café's door. "I only nodded while he was talking, I'm absolutely innocent." the new employee puts his hands up as a reliable proof.  Byun rubbed his noggin "Hmm, at least you fully understood all what he said to you, did you?" Chanyeol anxiously looks away, biting his bottom lip "I... think?"

Too obvious.

Byun laughs and taps on his shoulder "We're on the same boat, pal."

_

"Watermelon flavored bubble tea is ready. Chanyeol, it's a special order, table number six, the costumer especially requested you." Minseok kindly instructed and Chanyeol obeys.

Joyful Chanyeol took the red plastic tray, walking towards table number six. He's gently putting the tray on the table and smiles politely "Enjoy your drink," he bows and looks at the costumer "S-sir."

"I never saw you before. You're new here, am I right?"

"Y-yes, sir."

"A fresh addition, isn't it? You must be so special. Sehun doesn't usually hire new employees"

"Ah, I-I didn't know sir." Chanyeol looks on his feet, chickening-out.

"What are you good at? Maybe some special exceptional talent?" a teasing smug appeared on the other's face, he's crossing his arms "Well, where's your answer…? Park," he looks at the waiter's name tag "Chanyeol."

"Stop bully my new employee, would you hyung?" Sehun back-hugs Chanyeol, being overprotective over his new baby money-making-machine employee. The other laughs "Long time no see, bro. Dad told me your place keeps getting popular, I'm highly impressed."

"Gee, thanks." It strangely looks like Chanyeol gained his brother's interest, nice discovery we have there. Sehun is smirking wickedly, winking "Oh, did you hear? You get one cuddle with your favorite waiter per cup of coffee, only if you want."

"I think I want to take three,"

Chanyeol tried his best not to look like he's about to explode, he's forcing a smile while biting his lip. Chill out Chanyeol, chill out.

Chanyeol hates cuddles.

Oh Sehun, you're so done after this shift! I'm going to whack you so badly. "Chanyeol," Sehun keeps his smile "This is my brother, Kris. You need to keep him company, I'm leaving you two alone for now" Sehun is waving and Chanyeol wants to hardly sob.

"Why are you looking at your big feet? Come and sit beside me, don't be such a cold fish."

My feet aren't that big! C'mon!

Chanyeol made sure he's keeping a fair distance when he takes his sit beside the other. Sadly, the other keeps teasing "Are you socially awkward? Come closer." And Chanyeol is a little bit closer than before.

"Cuddles or not," Kris takes a sip from his black coffee (handing Chanyeol the watermelon bubble tea and ordering him "Drink.") "I just want to get to know you better. I already know Minseok, Baekhyun and Zitao. You're the only one who's left. But let's get back to the main point, why Sehun hired you? Would you care to explain?" he's not smiling anymore, the guy looks kind of irritated.

"Well," Chanyeol inhales a lot of oxygen and courage "Honestly, I don't think that I'm that skilled or good at the job. He hired me because of Luhan."

"Oh!" Kris is surprised "So you're Luhan's famous cousin! Nice to meet you then, pleasure is mine" Stressful Chanyeol nods, taken aback. "You're the most beautiful boy I ever saw. Did Minseok already try his famous pick up lines on you? You're totally his type; he likes cute, young and innocent."

"Huh? Excuse me?"

"Don't play dumb with me" Kris ridiculously chuckles "Geez, this whole innocent kind of act is making me sick".

"I-I'm not playing, sir." Chanyeol snatched the back of his head, maxed out.

"Stop being a tight- and just call me Kris."

And as if to save Chanyeol Sehun loudly declares "The café is closed!"

Chanyeol is gritting his ivories "Listen glitzy dude, I don't like you or your awful existence. I totally respect your brother but you're on the other side, getting on my nerves. Let's end this up nicely, let me frigging leave and never dare to request me again. Besides, I have no intention to tell you about myself. Get it?!"

"So, cute-innocent-bubbly employee is not as innocent as I thought… Maybe you're my type after all."

"Type or not, I'm totally frustrated and zonked out you—"

Oh .

Sehun makes his way towards them, "You are a good looking guy! Ahahahaha! Sehun, your brother is so nice and entertaining!" Chanyeol is faking a laugh and Kris impishly smirks, playing along, and holding Chanyeol's arm and Chanyeol is kissing the other's cheek in affection.

"He... he is?" Sehun is quite confused for a second "Oh! He is, how nice!" he eventually smiles; he's exiting the main door in order to throw out the trash, a little perplexed.

_

"Give me a break, you -kisser" Kris snorts "I know that I'm handsome, I'm fab."

"Yeah, and stubborn and also boastful." Chanyeol got up and irascibly turned to talk with the others, wiping his mouth in disgust.

_

It's already have been two months and Chanyeol still doesn't get used to Luhan's radical plans.

"A sleepover? Seriously?"

"Yeah, a sleepover!" Luhan announces in excitement "Movies, games, food, candies, snacks— the whole nine yard." Chanyeol wants to disappear, he sees it coming.

"Please, please let me off the hook and—"

"No way, I know you don't love, maybe hate Kris a lot. But I want to have fun with you too, the four of us. You're the chosen one, you're my friend."

Chanyeol mind goes 'Awww' and a moment after that he regrets because Luhan laughs "Oh, I didn't know you would be that flattered."

You, you!

"I'm what?" Luhan asks as he touches the digital zine, looking in inquisitiveness at some musical instruments photos floating around him. He sighs in disappointment, clicking his tongue "Too bad I don't know how to play my guitar."

I know how to.

"Really? Would you like to play it tonight?" Luhan's eyes sparkle in great hope.

Chanyeol giggles, not answering because Luhan already (not so surprisingly) knows what's on his mind.

_

"Get up already!"

"Pretty please mom, it's Sunday, there's no work today" Chanyeol said as an instinct.

He feels someone grabbing his arms by force. When he's opening his eyes, he's completely frightened and panicked "It's a ! Someone please save me!"

"Stop yelling! My only sin is trying to wake you up while Sehun and Luhan went to buy some food! Am I looking like a criminal to you?"

"Well, sort of." Chanyeol scratched the back of his head, looking at the cranky frowning man, "Sorry."

"There's no need for apologizing. I was on fault, too." Kris grabs the archeologist's arms again. And they're both standing up, facing each other and Chanyeol can feel Kris' breath on his face. "Just wanted to check, I'm taller than you."

"So what?" Chanyeol pushes him and snorts. Kris lets go of Chanyeol's arms, carefully handing him a honey bubble tea. The other is staring at Kris and then at his glass in suspicion, narrowing his eyes. "It's not poisoned or anything for god's sake; I told you I'm not a bad guy. Do you know who I am? I'm the CEO of KBS channel, I'm an honorable man."

"Okay, fine. Whatever." Chanyeol takes a tiny sip from his bubble tea, nerve-racked to death.

_

When the four of them are done watching the 10D movie, Luhan winks at Chanyeol and the other immediately realizes the hint, Luhan wants him to play the guitar.

He takes the instrument and skillfully starts to play. Luhan claps along with the lovely beat and Sehun is relaxed due to the wonderful harmony. It's So Nyu Shi Dae by Girls' Generation, and Chanyeol's soft voice is pleasant. He's playing with flying colors.

"Even your smallest flaws seem to affect me. Oh, I may seem like a fool, I don't know. But I'm going where my heart is going."

When Chanyeol finished playing, Kris is hurrying to ask as if in propose "This is a good song, what's the name of the singer?"

"It's Gi—" Luhan shots him a glare.

Chanyeol don't.

"Oh, it's mine." He calmly smiles, putting the guitar aside. Kris is smirking in mischief "You said "gi" and then stopped, what where you about to say?"

 That's why I hate him so much Luhan!

Indeed, buddy.

"Oh, it's actually was written by my ex girlfriend and I."

Convincing enough, Chanyeol.

"Hmm, somehow I still don't believe you."

"What?" Chanyeol and Luhan's voices echoed through the room. "What is wrong with you? Why are you being so mean to me? You're always panning!" Chanyeol pouted in anger, looking away. "Me? You are the one who's wrong, you split-personality-disordered person!"

Without further ado, Kris aggressively grabs Chanyeol's left hand, heading to the balcony and locking the door after them both.

"You're not from here, do you?"

"I'm asking you to stop this behavior, once and for all!" Chanyeol tried to push the other's hand, gaining no success. "Who knows to play guitar nowadays? No one! You don't resemble Luhan even a little bit. Who are you?"

"What?"

"I asked, what your true identity is?!  Are you one of the water dragon's spies? Are you copping out? Oh, I should have known" he's threatening Chanyeol in wrath "I might push you off the balcony; you'll fall from the third floor, so tell me who you really are before it's getting dangerous!"

"Don't you think it's over the top? Cut it out!" Chanyeol's body trembles, "I already told you, I'm Luhan's cousin."

"Nonsense. Well, I guess…you asked for that." Kris voice is full of anger and then, all of a sudden, he pushed Chanyeol, still holding his shirt in order to prevent the fall "This is your last chance, who's the person that send you to spy here?"

"No one!" he painfully squirms and Kris lets go.

Chanyeol screams. He's closing his eyes in fear, feeling the breeze around him, unable to take control.

Should I say my last farewells?  

Mom, thank you for being kind and giving me to birth. Thank you for helping me and never letting go, worrying about my education, even when I was so stubborn and mega-obstinate. I'm never going to forget that; maybe dad is waiting for me up there in heaven. I'll cherish those moments for ever; I had fun living in this beautiful world thanks to you, I love you.

It getting hot, is he in hell instead? Damn! It has to be because of Kyungsoo, Chanyeol shouldn't piss the nasty man off that much. He is slowly opening his eyes, only to find out that he's floating in the air, red flames surrounding his body. He's floating back to the balcony, facing a greatly shocked gaping Kris. "Your hair, it's so much longer and you're… you're the phoenix! I can't believe it! It was you all the time. You're actually the phoenix!" Chanyeol put a hand on Kris' mouth "Shut up, it's between you and me. It's our little secret, okay?"

"Then, tell me. How?" Kris fixed Chanyeol's soft bangs.

"How, what?"

"I thought the phoenix died five-hundred years ago, but I guess you're the only one who's left. Tell me, where you were up 'till now? I searched; I was looking for you for so, so much long. I, I can't believe it's really you." He takes one step closer to face the other, his face.

"O—kay." Chanyeol is still fuzzy "I really don't know what are you talking about, I just suddenly floated in the air when you!" he's pointing "You tried to ice me!"

"Not really, I was going to fly and catch you."

Chanyeol couldn't take it anymore, he's immediately floating again. Wings made out of flame grew out of his back, eyes completely red. And Kris understands it's a challenge.

_

They're both fighting in earnest, getting some burns here and there. Kris hurries to transform into his dragon shape and the phoenix suddenly stops attacking. He found himself in tears of fire, the dragon immediately confronts him. They stare at each other, the phoenix shrieks and the dragon growls in return "My mate."

_

Kris hugs Chanyeol, embracing the other. "Stop holding me,"

 A sniff

"I don't know why I'm crying!" He's sobbing, hiding his head in Kris' chest. "Shut up and cry, it's your mythical beast, you can feel the phoenix's yearning, pain and sorrow."

After Chanyeol calmed up a bit, they're floating back to the balcony. He's opening the door, discovering two sleeping figures, Oh! He looks at the floor, they were playing cards!

"Chanyeol," Kris calls his name from behind.

"Beat it." Chanyeol snaps, rustling to close the door of his room.

"I totally screwed up, did I?" Kris lets out a deep sigh, looking at Chanyeol's room door in defeat.

_

Mission Number Three: Know Your True Enemies.

"It's a sign! It's a sign! Check out the red dot on the computer! The phoenix is alive!" Chen calls in excitement, showing Suho the data. They're at their laboratory, and Suho looks at the codes, having a storm of emotions. "Are you sure this isn't a glitch, my dear sidekick?"

"Cyberspace never lies" Chen assures him, sharing a glorious smile.

"Are you saying, indirectly of course, that meatspace does lie?"

"No, neither of them lies. I installed the app into your hand; dial my code when you find something new." Chen unplugged the power cables from Suho's hand, sighing. "You're going undercover; I think that librarian suits you the most. Seoul's local digital library isn't far from the red dot." Suho steps in the launching station, waving Chen goodbye.

_

Time passes very fast. Without even noticing, it's already seven months since he started to work at Sehun's successful café.

"Today, you got yourself a day off." Sehun smiles at him in glee and ruffles his head in affection. Chanyeol nods, "I'm having some business today so the café is closed." Chanyeol nods again.

"You're obedient as, how does it called?" Sehun looks at Luhan in question, a little mixed up

"It extinct about two hundred years ago, I think its name was a puppy?" y

Yeah, a puppy.

I'm missing Churchill a lot! It supposed to be my duty to give my boy food today.

You had a puppy? Luhan's voice is clear in his mind, full of curiosity.

I have. Present tense.

But Luhan is ironically right.

_

Today, the not-so-happy go lucky boy has an easy journey to the local library. He steps to face a huge platinum door which automaticly opens. It looks like a whole electronic city inside, people and computer boards are floating everywhere. And Chanyeol knows that he does not belong here, to this specific time period. He is approaching the librarian.

"Hi," he bows politely "Can you help me, please?"

"Sure." The librarian cracks a smile "What genre are you looking for?"

"Mythology of Gunisa Temple."

The librarian simply touched the computer, "Only one book was left, you're very lucky." He touches the computer again and out of nowhere a floating digital book appeared in front of Chanyeol's jolted face. "Thank you," he's bowing, walking towards one of the rigid glass tables, sitting on a transparent crystal chair. He gently touches the book in order to start reading.

Entry option: Symbols Meaning- Elements.

Chanyeol began to read eagerly. There are twelve symbols drawn on the ancient scroll, twelve main elements. The hourglass in the middle symbolizes Time Control. Just imagine the ability to control the time; Chanyeol would prefer to go back to the past with a pissed Kyungsoo and his nagging mom. The bird on the right side symbolizes Fire, probably the phoenix, Chanyeol's phoenix, according to Kris' information. The dragon on the left side, opposite to the phoenix, controls the Flight and the unicorn at the bottom of the scroll is responsible of Healing. In the middle, there's a circle with a baseless triangle on top of it, the one Chanyeol saw on the fossil in the temple, it symbolizes Water. He's not sure if it's a star or a sun up there but its meaning is Light, useful elements. The scorpion on the bottom surprisingly controls the Lightning and there's a snowflake near the phoenix which obviously means Frost. The triangle beside the star is Teleportation; it's the process of physically relocating the body from one place to another site without touching it in anyway, or using any mechanical device. And there's some symbol which looks like a monster in the very middle. It's Earth. The spiral vortex, maybe a hurricane, means Wind and the last symbol means Telepathy, oh, the same as Luhan's force.

"Persist staying away from any water source. The most vicious beast could be your journey savior as long as you want it to."

"Hi you there," a good-looking man (Chanyeol silently admits) is approaching him, "We're about to close this place." Chanyeol immediately nods "Sorry." The other one politely bows "No, I am sorry for interrupting you while reading. My name is Suho; if you need any help be sure to ask me."

"Name's Chanyeol" The cute guy grins and bows. "Wait for me Chanyeol; let's hang out after the library is closed, okay?"

Chanyeol agrees in joy, making new friends is fun.

_

"My my, I think I found our unique target."

"Sure Suho, I approve. Let's start the next level, befriend the human. After using his powers you may kill him."

"Roger."

_

"It was a blast Suho, I had a great time!"Chanyeol is all pumped and Suho opens the empty library just for the both of them. He takes the chance, gently pinning Chanyeol to the floor and kissing him in lust. Chanyeol try to hold his whiny moans.

"I might like you." Suho looks at him passionately.

"I might... ah! L-like you too"

 Suho's hand is inside Chanyeol pants and Chanyeol pleads,

"Let's not go any further than that, okay?"

"As long as you're the passive one, it's fine by me."

But Suho isn't making promises. Instead, he tries to force Chanyeol giving up and the other is disagreeing. hHe's rushing, pushing Suho in panic, getting away as fast as he can from the dark tenebrous library.

Suho tries to chase after him but fails.

_

Mission Number Four: Savior.

Chanyeol finally opens the door to Luhan's showy apartment, "Where have you been?" worried Luhan hugs him tightly "W-with a friend, let me breath, p-please."

"Luhan you're choking him, let him go." Sehun is the second one to get overprotective over the boy.

Kris is enormously pissed. "You two, go away! Leave the both of us alone."

_

"So," Kris finely hands him a honey bubble tea, sitting on Chanyeol's bed. "Who's this friend of yours?"

"His name is Suho."

"Are you an airhead?!" Kris stands up, shaking Chanyeol's shoulders in trepidation "Sometimes you really tee me off! He's the water dragon; he was nice to you because he wants your powers to himself!"

 "You too… guys, want my powers for yourselves, am I right?" Chanyeol's faint voice is whispering.

"No, you're absolutely wrong! We need your powers in order to save the planet! You're the chosen one. Dear god! Chanyeol, why are you crying?"

"I want to go home! I hate being here, I have no one to trust!" he's sobbing out loud.

"W-what does that mean?"

"Everyone, everyone betrayed me! I'm not from your time period Kris. I'm from the past, I'm some useless mortal and nothing's more!"

"Wow, thanks for the shocking confession but it's truly okay. You're the chosen one by the ancestors, the great powerful phoenix. Your element is the caustic burning fire! Correct me if I'm wrong but useless is something you're basically not."

"Do you, in any case, have the prophecy with you? Written somewhere?"

Chanyeol nods, sniffing and hardly holding his sobs.

"Okay, read it." Kris orders "Let's try solving it together."

Between fundamental forces, every one holds an element. There're thousands of years ahead. The chosen one consists of humanity and flame, completing the missing piece. Persist staying away from any water source. The most vicious beast could be your journey savior as long as you want it to. Novel era begins as you look up to meet a meteor shower in the middle of an eclipse. Find the savior who could redeem the future.

"Between fundamental forces, everyone holds an element. This part is very clear, don't you think so?" Kris asks; Chanyeol thinks he's cool and nice for a change.

"Yeah, there're twelve elements, twelve kinds of forces. There're thousands of years ahead, I think it involves me and time traveling, right?"

"Great! That's the spirit!" Kris hugs him in enthusiasm and when Chanyeol blushes pink, he's letting go of the other, panicked. "The chosen one consists of humanity and flame, completing the missing piece. It means that you're a human who's controlling the flame, isn't it?"

"Yeah! Let's continue reading! Persist staying away from any water source—"

"It must be Suho!" Kris snaps and continues "The most vicious beast could be your journey savior as long as you…" he looks at Chanyeol in the eyes and gulps "Want it to."

Unfortunately, I know what this part means. But it's up to you, Chanyeol.

And Chanyeol suddenly realize, gawking at Kris "I want it to. I want you to, Kris. I- I believe in you." And Kris filled with courage, kissing the younger passionately for the very first time, locking the door to Chanyeol's room because, right now, privacy is needed.

_

"I think the dragon and the phoenix are finally mating." Sehun claps solemnly and cheers. "Shut up, they might hear us. Oh, maybe the phoenix in going to have a baby. Sehun, I'm going to be an uncle very soon!"

"What does it make me, the grandpa?"

"No silly! It's making you the aunt!"

_

Find the savior who could redeem the future.

Mission Number Five: Recruiting.

Luhan enters the dim lab. He's silently making his way to the last and the most obscure room at the end of the corridor.

"I know you might find it weird," there's a familiar echo that Chen identifies right away "But we need your help, guys."

"I want the phoenix, Xiao Lu." Suho repined while playing Digital Happy Birds.

"First of all, you won't get the chance to use the phoenix's great powers if the world will be destroyed." Luhan playfully explained. "Save me your crappy excuses!" Suho declares in annoyance.

Chen is coughing and Suho immediately shots him a furious glare "To my regret, he's quite right, master. Actually," he winks at Luhan "I think that master fell in love with the glorious creature."

Suho makes sure to give Chen a knuckle sandwich.

_

"Kai, please. Dear buddy, my precious friend, you're the only one who's element is teleportation" Sehun begs and whines. "I need you for the eclipse, please!"

"Promise me an unlimited amount of bubble tea drinks and it's a deal."

"Okay, you stingy bastard."

_

"They're my dear friends; they're actually going to get married very soon." Kris is happily introducing, looking at Chanyeol "D.O and Lay, meet my soul mate."

And blushing Chanyeol is whispering cautiously "They look the same as my employer and my former-employer."

"Your world is parallel to ours. The same exact person lives on your time period, too."

"Then what about me and you?"

"Sadly to say, I don't exist in your time period. And for you, you're the chosen one; you're one of a kind. It has its pros and cons."

"Shut up! You're not even my type. I like tall, blonde and Chinese."

"It's only my brown hair, I'm close enough."

And when a miserable Chanyeol looks away, Kris surprise attacks his lips in endlessly thirst.

_

The both of them walk in the dark park while holding hands. "What would we do?" Chanyeol suddenly asks, taking a step back "What would we do when I'll be back again, to my time period? I don't want to be separated away from you."

"Listen. You and me, we're one. Whatever is going to happen, Chanyeol, I'm not going to let go of you. We will find our way to deal with this situation. You're my mate, my soul, and you're my everything; And I want you to know that I'm going to think about you all the time. If it's not you then it's not going to be anybody else." Kris pulled some shiny object out of his coat's pocket, putting a chain with a gold phoenix pendant around Chanyeol's neck.

"Promise me, you'll always remember."

_

Three months later, two in the morning. It's five minutes before the eclipse. All of them are standing, making a circle and holding each other's hand just like they have been told by the savior.

"I'm going to start, as the oldest" Minseok loudly announces, he is closing his eyes in concentration. "Frost!" And there is snow falling of the sky, white glowing light surrounded Minseok's body. The snowflakes are beautiful, their shape is amazingly spectacular.  

"Hurry up!"Luhan is getting super nervous.

"Water!" Suho immediately shouts after him. A huge scary water dragon appears, making a giant water column around Suho's body."Healing!" Lay declares; giant flowers are growing from the ground. Carnivorous plants, trees, hyacinths. It's a whole forest! Chanyeol is overwhelmed.

"Faster! Faster!"

"Telephaty!" it's Luhan's turn, a huge eye ball appeared above his head, illuminating the street in purple.

"Wind!" Sehun shouts, making an intense tornado. The sky looks terrifying. It's blue, gray, white and purple, it's a fatal disaster. "Time!" Zitao yells; a giant hourglass is floating in the gloomy sky "We only have two minutes left, hurry up!"

"Light!" A yellow bright light came out of Baekhyun's body. There's a sun in the eye of the storm.

"Lightning!" Chen shouts. Lightning struck everywhere and then, there's a strong thunder."Teleportation!" it's Kai's turn, a door opens in the middle of the sky by the great storm, lightning decorating its entrance.

"Earth!" D.O in the next to shout, making a powerful earthquake. All of them are holding each other's hand even stronger, feeling mixed with both fear and courage."Fire!" Chanyeol yelled with all of his power, a graceful fire phoenix is flying above him; red burning flames surrounded Chanyeol's body. It's getting too hot in here!

Kris is taking a big breath and announces "Flight!"

_

"We're spinning in the air, in the middle of a hurricane!" Tao shouts in great fright and terror. "Don't dare to let go of each other!" Luhan loudly shouts. "Ah! It's getting, f-faster! I don't get good vibes about t-that!" Chanyeol yells, gripping on Kris' hand. "Stay still Chanyeol it's going to e-end soon."

"I-I hope s-so!"

"Focus your elements, the twelve of you, with all of your strength!" Kris ordered; everyone obeys the savior's command.

The door is open, welcoming the young archeologist. And the phoenix aggressively tears Chanyeol apart from the circle. "Chanyeol! Chanyeol!" Kris shouts and the other giggles in sad tears "I had fun! I guess it's my time to return to the past. I won't f-forget you guys! and Kris I always lo—"

 The phoenix and the dragon are flying together with him, closing the door to Chanyeol's time period.

The storm subsided. They all landed safely on the ground and Chanyeol is already gone.

"I love you too, Chanyeol."

_

Chanyeol woke up, opening his eyes very slowly only to be greeted by a familiar blonde haired dude. It takes Chanyeol about two or three minutes to realize that he is not in the temple's attic anymore. In fact, he doesn't know where he is right now.

"I know you're a little confused," the boy is taking a good look of the blinking Chanyeol "Well, in your case, you're probably confused a lot" he's going somewhere and after about three minutes he returns and hands the helpless archeologist a glass of a honey flavored bubble tea, surprising Chanyeol, because somehow it's Chanyeol's favorite drink.

"Do you, in any case know who I am?" the other boy scratched the back of his neck, Chanyeol shook his head and the other boy sits himself on the edge of the bed.

"Okay, let's get started," the boy declares "My name is Wu Yifan but everyone calls me ... well, it doesn't matter anymore"

"And my name is Park—"

"Chanyeol" The boy cracks a smile "I know".

Chanyeol thinks this whole situation is pretty weird, it feels like some kind of whacky déjà vu. First of all, he's comfortably lying (more like sitting) on a king sized bed with a beautiful red dragon texture in someone's room, maybe Yifan's. And maybe it's not because the room is too big for one single person. Secondly, Yifan knows his name! He never thought there's an option that such a strange situation may occur to him.

"There's something on your neck."

"Wh—"

Chanyeol looks at the familiar object.

It's… a phoenix necklace? It wasn't a dream, is this…? He looks up to lock eyes with the guy.

"Kris, i-is that you? Your hair color, it changed! It's not brown anymore! Wait. Where are we?"

"This is your time period. It’s our house, actually"

"Our house? When, I mean, how?"

"We're engaged, long story"

"And it's not like I'm not pleased but again, how?" confused Chanyeol sighs and rubs his head.

"You could call it a miracle, a gift"

"From who?"

"The planet, it thanks us for saving it."

"But how?"

"Will you shut up already?" Kris kisses him, nibbling the archeologist's plump bottom lip.

"Is this a dream?" Chnayeol asks, feeling pretty dizzy "Pinch my left cheek"

And Kris happily obeys.

"It hurts! Okay, okay! I get it, I'm not dreaming!" he pushed Kris' hands away from his precious face.

"Took you some time to believe me, stupid."

"So, I'm all yours now?" Chanyeol is whispering into Kris' ear, taking revenge "I'm willing to make love with you again."

Kris smirks playfully "I'm going to be a little rough so if I'm hurting you, please hold onto me, Chanyeol."

"My pleasure.

*

Sorry, this was one fail fic

Sorry again