Mystery

Jung Eunji Short Stories Collection~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Once again!" The producer called from outside, and Eunji started the recording again.

"That's enough for now, come out and rest for sometime."

"Neeh~" Eunji came out of the recording studio with frown on her face. For some reason, she was feeling really nervous today and she was having hard time trying to connect with the song.

"Ya, don't try to pressure yourself." He handed her a can coffee and she took it gratefully

"Why don't you try this? Close your eyes and think of the person whom you miss right now. Since this is a song about missing someone, maybe it will help?" he advised.

"I'll do that then."

Eunji went into the studio again and closed her eyes.

The first people she saw was the smiling face of her family.. and it soon morphed into another person …the person she longed to see..

… his shy smile when they first met…

His playful smile after teasing her…

His pouty face when he got jealous about little things…

That smirk that he had on, that felt like only the two of them were in on the secret…

That intense stare he had on just before he leaned in for a kiss..

Suddenly the longing hit her so hard that heart started to ache..

The song came from her heart and before she realized, the tears were flowing from her eyes.

She embarrassingly wiped the tears and looked out to see producer giving thumb up, with his eyes looking moist.

"That..was what I was looking for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter