Jeon Jungkook

Believe, Not

Moving to her favourite seat right beside the corner, she flung her bag onto the table and settled down.

She turned her head and stared blankly out of the window. She can see people crowded in front of the school gates, surrounding the boys who had asked her for directions before. Seems like they wouldn't be able to get out of the crowd any sooner. 

Her eyes narrowed in disinterest. In her mind, she counted. One, two, three... six. One missing jerk. Rude. Childish. Disgusting. Uninteresting. Then she started thinking a hundred ways to skin that jerk alive and to get back her student card. 

”Hyunwoo oppa, do you think we can make the new boys to your gang? You know, the boys that were with Lee Minjae this morning!” A high pitched voice that belongs to a certain someone that she absolutely hates echoed into her ear.

Her eyes glanced to the direction of the voice, then she turned gaze away to look at the grey unsaturated sky that seemed like a downpour is soon to come. She tried to enjoy this three seconds of peacefulness without some annoying bastards. 

Theee, two, one-

Wham! 

She winced lightly under her breath at the violent noise as her head snapped away from the window to the huge guy standing intimidatingly in front of her. 

"Hey , finally getting yourself ahold with some hot new kids I see?” With absolute disinterest in her face, she looked at his hand that lied on the table dirtily before sparing him one expressionless stare and turned away with ignorance. 

It was a bad day to begin with, she had already felt like strangling everyone dead. Yet, seemed like god was being exceptionally supportive of her killing desires today as more troubles came poking her patience. 

However, it didn’t look like it was any better on Kim Hyunwoo’s side either. Her playing cool wasn’t only poking his patience, it was stabbing his pride.

"Yah,” She wasn’t even looking at him. His blood boiled inside his veins, then his arms stretched out reaching for her collar and she pretended that she hadn’t know what he was trying to do. Today what? A punch in the face? A slap? 

Oh, how much she wanted to defend herself but she’d rather herself hurt than letting the surge of energy jumping in her blood, urging to take over her, and to kill this bastard in front of her.

Anything, but I hoped it would land a little softer on my face today. Sarcasm. Her gaze still fixed on the scenery outside the window but she hoped to jump off the building this instant. 

From afar, a pair of eyes observed the scene interestingly. What is this girl exactly? His hands reached into his pocket as he fished out something. A card, written name ‘Lee Minjae’. He took a look at the card front and back and confirmed there was nothing interesting on the card before shifting his eyes back at what was happening on the far corner seat.

The little figure was lifted from her seat by two hands gripping on her collar, the girl was staring off somewhere, emotionless. Her eyes moved, looking around as she gave up on defence. Then, it caught him staring.

Coldly, she returned his stare. Bastard, isn’t it very interesting to watch. 

A smirk sneaked up his lips as he swiftly swung the card, hard at her direction. Her face remains unchanged as her eyes trailed the card spinning fast and accurately towards her, or rather towards the before her. My deepest gratitude for this morning. 

“Ouch! Who the f-” The card hit Kim Hyunwoo’s hands and landed smoothly on her table as she felt the presence of air again. Her hands held her collar as she closed her eyes, catching her breath silently. I thought I was going to kill him. 

Minjae let out a sigh. She almost lost her temper. At least she hadn't plant her hands on Kim Hyunwoo’s neck and choked him to death.

Following behind the boy who stood in front of the classroom as if nothing happened was the teacher who stepped into the class that got ahold of the situation. “Kim Hyunwoo-ssi, may I have you to your seat before I grant you some disciplinary actions. Have a seat too, Minjae.”

The boy snickered frustratingly as he stomped away from her  with his gang tailing behind him, who each throw dirty looks at Minjae before leaving. 

With all the nuisance gone, it was not very much peaceful again. Silent excited whispers travelled through the classroom about this mysterious awfully good looking boy. 

Then she came to know his name, Jeon Jungkook.

All she knew was that she didn’t like him. At all.

For a long time, he stared at her. And so did she.

 


“Who the helped you?” His hands tightened around her collars, it cut off the oxygen in her lungs but she didn’t allow any weakness to show any further than a light whimper under her breath. Her back was slammed into the cold hard wall behind her and her whole body stiffened when she felt her feet dangled in midair.

When she regained her the strength to lower her head and look that bastard in the eye, she gave him a sharp, confident glare. “Who knows, I wonder who want you dead like me too.”

“,” Her face snapped to the side by a violent force, her stung like it had been scorched with fire. Wasn’t bad at all bastard, just when I thought it could have hurt less. 

She could feel it jumping inside her again, something is moving. Not her blood boiling, nor her emotions wavering. Nothing, but something that was not her at all wanted to break that bastard’s neck more than her. And she knew it can but she wouldn’t allow it to take her.

Resisting it now hurts a thousand times more than the slap that had landed on her face. Her heart seemed like it could explode anytime when the energy piled up bit by bit. No. Calm down heart, please...

 

“Hah! Hyung this poor crap wasn’t even worth our time when she has only this little amount of money.” She didn’t even have the energy to look at what’s happening but she heard her books falling to the ground. They must’ve rummaged through her stuffs.

“Seems like you got all bolder just because you got away this morning, how’d you like it this time? Your petty little face might get distorted if you piss me once more.” He ran a thumb over the blood dripping down the corner of her lips, hard. When the black spots slowly cleared from her vision, she weakly looked up and something snapped inside her when she caught a glimpse of his lips curved into a smirk, enjoying her current helpless situation. “Come on, now tell whoever’s helping you to come. Or do you even have anyone to begin with-“

His words were cut off when she caught his thumb, biting his flesh hard as she tasted blood along with her own. “! ing hell!”

A punch landed on her stomach as it made her choke violently. Swiftly, she was flung onto the floor by his drag and she received another kick on her stomach, followed by another.

Though bleeding, she bit onto her lips harder that she tasted more blood. She wasn’t sure herself if the blood came from or her lips. Hell, even her heart seem to want to explode already. It wants to take over her. That something just wanted to kill him already. 

She kept her eyes squinted shut as she felt her hair pulled back by a hand that raked through her hair. One more glimpse, and she couldn’t hold it in any longer.

She would want to kill him for real, more than her heart does, more than anyone, more than anything. And she will. 

“We’ll continue the fun tomorrow, and for the rest of your highschool. Mark my words, Lee Minjae, as long as you’re here, you have one hell to live in.” By that, he let go of her hair lightly as her head fell livelessly onto the floor.

And then they left. Everything fell into silence, and her heart exploded. Her small body curved into a crescent as rapid, uneven breath escaped through her lips. Her fist clenched her uniform on her chest, it hurts, it ing hurts. 

Everything is fine Minjae, breathe.  This thought repeated itself for countless times as she tried to ease the pain. Just when her consciousness started fading out, faint footsteps approach her direction. 

 

Whoever’s approaching, they might just have the worst of luck. 

They won’t make it out alive.

She’s losing it.

 


I know this chapter !!! Sorry!!!!  I'LL MAKE THE NEXT CHAPTER MORE INTERESTING!!! (But I can't promise that but I'll try my best to write) Once again thank you for reading, I HEART YOU READERS!!!Π~Π please forgive me cause i am still learning english and my vocabulary is really bad!!! *Cries* Oh btw, I know this chapter is boring but the next chapter Minjae and Jungkook are really talking to each other!!! So stay tuned for the next chapter!!!