--8

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“Hmmm… Yummy~” I the chopstick before put another food in my mouth. I’m currently sitting with Yoseob at dining table and dig in this delicious food he bought for me. I never knew he had a one-way ticket to food heaven thinking how he used starve himself and not eating at all. Speaking of it.. Yoseob did nothing for the past 30 minutes but put staring at me with smile on his face.

“Eat with me.. I’m lonely..” Smile disapper from his face and he turn his head to TV instead. I knew it.. Yoseob had made a lot of big progress during his treatment but the the eating problem is the most troublesome for me and for the hospital staffs. Sure he eats a lot but it’s only when he was in the mood. Despite from anything else, Yoseob was extremely moody when it comes to foods. When he want to eat, he will eat like it’s the end of the world but the opposite, when he didn’t want to eat, he will not put anything on his mouth-and, believe me people.. Yoseob can be very stubborn and when he give you his killer package of puppy eyes and cute pout, you will kneel down on his feet. Yoseob can be really harmless but sometimes, at unpredictable and horrible choice of time he will be the most annoying thing you ever met. Now, regarding to his eating problem, I had been try to eat the food as delicious as I can in front of him but all I get is the same look. See!! How can I not be worried about that? Put the chopstick down, I go to him and sit beside him. He turn his head to me but turn it back to the TV.

We stay in that position and watch some creepy drama where the lover of the male protagonist were killed by the male antagonist and that kind of crap. Time passed by and he still didn’t make any movement or said any words. This worried me more, when he silent it is. I just hope that I can go in to his mind and know what he thinking of during his doze-off time but since I’m just an ordinary people of course it is impossible to be done. Sighing, I stand up and go to clean up the dining table.

“I’m sorry..” After for about 5 minutes, I feel a pair of hand hug my waist and I can hear Yoseob voice speak to me.

“Jun, I’m sorry..” I hear him repeat the same words over and over again. His hand grab my shirt tighter as he hide his face on my back.  

“Silly, what are you sorry about? You did nothing wrong..” Put the last bowl in the drawer, I turn my body and caress his hair. I give him a soft kiss on the cheek and hug him back.

“But I-I m-make you worried.. all the time.” He push me softly and give me that ‘I’m really sorry’ look.

“If you feel sorry, then why don’t you try to make me less worried.” I trace my hand down and connecting our fingers together.

“How? I-I mean I want to, but-how?” His eyes staring deep into mine and small smile was formed on his lips.

“It’s simple, start from tomorrow you just have to sit and eat with me 3 times a day.”

“…”

“…”

“I will try it for you, if it makes you happy..” Just like that, we spend the rest of the night cuddling on the couch. No sound can be heard except except for our soft breath and heartbeat. That moment, I found how silence can be very calming and comfortable when you near with your loved ones. Yes.. I think I find the answer of my feeling all this time.. It just one simple word that explain everything and make everything I did makes sense. I love you Yoseob..

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

The next morning, I woke up with Yoseob smiling at me. He give me quick peck on the lips before got up and went to the bathroom. When I hear the sound of water running, I also get up from my bed and tidy it. After my bed looks as good as new, I go out to the kitchen and get myself a glass of black coffee. Then, I go to the door and get my newspaper on the floor.

Yoon Doojoon secret lover identity revealed!!

WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!!! I open the newspaper and quickly read the article about it. What? How can they find this many information about Yoseob? Where’d they find it?! Then I realize how some of the information are too personal like how they wrote that Yoseob was a troubled kid until his own parents kicked him out fo the house. I read and read the article until I find the word ‘Yong Junhyung’. Yong Junhyung? Junhyung? Junhyung.. this article clearly stated that Yoseob used to have secret relationship with Yong Junhyung, the famous underground information-broker.

“No way..” I read Yong Junhyung short profile which stated on the article and it was so amazing. I can’t believe someone innocent and cute like Yoseob ever be in relationship with someone so dangerous like him. I need to find more information about Yoseob and this ‘Yong Junhyung’, I need to know more about their relationship. But, how? How can I get access to something personal like that? I can’t just go and bluntly ask Yoseob about it. Hmm… What should I do? I walk around the table and think, think, think.. Then, my eyes caught a set of keys on the drawer. YES!!!! Yoseob’s apartment!! I need to go there and find some kind of photo, journal, or diary. You’re a genius Yoon Doojoon!!

“Uhm.. Jun? Why are you looking so happy?” I hide the keys on my pocket fast and turn around to see Yoseob with Pikachu shirt hanging loose on his skinny body. Urgh.. His milky skin and collarbone, so y.. Wait-What?! Stop it!! Since when you become so ert Yoon Doojoon!!! I mentally hit myself on the head and smile to Yoseob.

“Nothing.. I just-happy!! Hahaha.. Now, who want Yoon Doojoon famous sunny side egg and crispy bacon?” Don’t let him see this news Yoon Doojoon or you will ruin everything.

“MEEE!!” When Yoseob already running to the refrigerator and take out the ingredients. I quickly throw the newspaper out and make sure Yoseob didn’t find it. After I hide it well, I come to the kitchen and help Yoseob prepare the bacon. I need to make sure he eat everything I serve on the plate later. I don’t care how long it took for him to finish it but I will not back down until I see clean plate in front of him. I glance to Yoseob who looks so worried when I popped 3 eggs on the pan along with a handful of bacon.

“Hahaha.. Don’t worry you will not eat all of it. We will share it together.” Then I see his big smile on his face and I can’t be more happier than that.

“But, you will eat 2 of the eggs and at least 8 pieces of bacon.” Just like that, his smile disappear and he start hitting my shoulder like crazy. Okay people, another thing about Yoseob.. He might look small or tiny or whatever you want him to be, but he surely has a strong punch. One punch from him and you will feel this torturing sensation for 5 - 10 minutes when he was being easy with you or for an hours when he was so mad at you. Yoseob look may tricked you but he was something else under those layer of innocence. Hahaha.. Wow all of it just come out from nowhere, but aren’t you happy to know a new side of Yoseob? Be thankful because I’m being nice by told you all of this because it took my physical and mental level to zero when I see the new side of Yoseob.

“Ouch!! I’m sorry!! I’m sorry Yoseob!! Please forgive me!!” With spatula on my right hand I beg for mercy from the almighty Yoseob. After what feels like a long 5 minutes, Yoseob let me go and run to the couch to watch television in silence. *sig

Please log in to read the full chapter