--16

Nature's Way of Love
Please log in to read the full chapter

“I can’t believe I just hugged Yoseob in my arms, I just can’t believe it.” After the confusing situation at Yoseob’s room, we (me and Dr. Yang) decided to talked about it somewhere else. As I expected, Yoseob freaked out and begged me to hold him. I looked at Dr. Yang who still had disbelief look on his eyes, as if he can’t believe what just happened earlier-just like me. The last 3 hours of waiting for him to finish his job made me thinking of a lot of things, like how can I not realize it before that both of them had the same surname and the resemblance on their face.

“So.. I know this maybe impolite to ask but, are you his father?”

“Of course I am, who do you think I am?” So.. I’m right, no wonder he broke up like that. As I sipped my coffee my eyes can’t stop staring at him. Different from the last few hours, he had this small smile on his face that make him looked kinder that before. Oh right!! I almost forgot.. I reached my pocket and pulled out the pendant. When I put it on the table, he took it from me and inspected it.

“T-This-H-How?”

“Well.. It’s a long story.” I shrugged and tried to avoid his eyes. It was a very long story indeed but I can’t tell him all of it. There’s no way I can told him about Yoseob and I-because it was full of lies made by me.

“Still.. You can tell me, I’m his father after all.”

“I’m sorry..” I throw the empty cup to the nearest bin and stood up. It was very confusing for me, I want to told him everything but at the same time I don’t want him to took Yoseob away from me. I knew I’m being stubborn and selfish but I seriously don’t think a live without Yoseob.

“Please.. I really want to reconnect with him again.” My steps were halted and his sad eyes was the only one I can see. What should I do? I don’t want to tell him but it will be so cruel for me to leave him like this. God.. I hope I choose the right thing to do.

“I will tell you, but I must warn you that it might not be like what you expected or even worst.” He nod his head and with one sharp inhale, I told him everything from the first time I met Yoseob at the beach, the day he jumped, the day I decided to live as Junhyung, and the very last day of him with Yanggengie at the garden.

“-and here we are. All of it is the truth and I really hope for you to believe it.”

“H-How? All this time Yoseob was suffering and I can’t do anything for him. Thank you for telling me everything and I’m sorry, because of Yoseob you had to lie and pretend to be this bastard Junhyung.” I gave him tissue to wipe his tears and watched him cry. Then, I looked outside and watched the opened window at second floor where Yoseob’s room was. I can see his silhouette ran around the room with Hana behind him. His silhouette disappear after a while but suddenly tiny paws appeared, waving with smiling Yoseob behind the dog and Hana beside him. Without I realized it, I cracked a smile and wave back at him. After that he disappeared again but my eyes still looked at the same window, wondering what’s he doing with Hana and Yanggengie right now.

“Hana looks very happy, maybe she didn’t know her beloved oppa was beside her.” I turned my head and smile to Dr. Yang.

“Not only her but Yoseob is the same. I never see him smile so happy like that and now since I see it, I just want him to smile every single day.” Yes.. I really want you to smile all the time Yoseob, even though I was not with you but I still want you to smile, knowing that there are people who loves you just the way I do.

“Did you know it was Yoseob who suggested Hana name to us. The day she was born, Yoseob looked so happy and you know what he said? Mom, can I name her Hana because she looks beautiful like a flower. Since the

Please log in to read the full chapter