One Shot

Wake Up

It was early in the morning when Sulli went to Soojung's house. She greeted Soojung's mom and dad.

"Good morning umma, appa" Sulli bowed 90 degrees and gave out her famous eye-smile.

"Good morning Jinri-ah" Soojung's mom answered while she was preparing the breakfast on the table. Soojung's dad led out a small smile while continue reading the newspaper.
"You came so early, I thought you and Soojung didn't have a schedule today" Umma asked with a surprising tone.

"We don't, umma. But I just..." Sulli paused for a bit, thinking of an excuse. Both umma and appa looking at her, waiting for the answer. "Er.. want to invite her for a morning walk? Yes a morning walk. It's such a nice day, isn't it?" Yep, Choi Jinri lied.

"Yes, it is." Umma chuckled with Sulli's answer. "Well.. you know that Soojung is not a morning person, right? She probably still in her dream land so you can go wake her up" 

Sulli's nodded, smiled, before heading her way to Soojung's bedroom. The reason behind the excuse was she missed Soojung. It was the first day of rest after long busy months. They haven't seen each other for months because of individual schedule. She missed her love. Yes, they are lovers. And yes, it's still a secret. Sulli finally got the courage to confess after secretly in love with the latter since the pre-debut days. Luckily, Soojung felt the same way, and so they are now a couple. What unfortunate is after being a couple, the tight schedules separated them immediately. So Sulli is so happy because they finally got a day off.

 

 

Sulli quietly opened the door and peeked through the gap. Soojung was asleep peacefully on her bed. She allowed herself in and led her way to the side of Soojung's bed. 

"Soojungie" She whispered.

 


"...."

 


No sign of movement.

 

 


"Soojung-ah" a bit louder

 

"...."

 


Still no sign of movement.

 

Sulli decided to go near Soojung's ear and whispered to it.
"Soojungie, wake up"


"...."

 

 


"Urg..." Finally, she moved. But she rolled herself to the other side of the bed. Sulli frowned at the action her love did.

 

 

"Soojung-ah~ Please wake up~" Sulli said with aegyo, sitting on the bed and shaking her love.


"I don't have schedule today" Soojung mumbled annoyingly and covered her head with the pillow.


"I know~~ But I miss you. Let's go out together. Please~~" 
Still shaking her love and using aegyo. Hopefully her love will be defeated by it.


"Urg... Just let me sleep!" Soojung shouted although she had her eyes close.

 

 


"...."

 

 

 


Shocked by the action, Sulli got annoyed.


"Fine!!"

Sulli moved herself to sit at the edge of her bed. Tears started to form in her eyes because of what her love did to her. Why the hell she have to come here in the first place? She should have known that Soojung did not feel the same. Maybe Soojung did not actually love her. She probably said yes because she didn't want to hurt her. 


At those thoughts, tears started running down her cheek. Soojung started hearing a sob. She opened her eyes, blinking a few time, trying to gain conscious. 

"Who's crying in my room?" she mumbled before sat herself up. 

Then she saw Sulli, getting up from her bed. Soojung quickly back hug her love to prevent her from getting up. Arms and legs wrapped around the girl's waist.


"Don't cry" Soojung whispered to the girl's ear.

"Why!? You don't love me anyway!" Shocked by the answer, Soojung pulled the latter to face her. Seeing her crying broke Soojung's heart. She wiped the the latter's tears with her thumbs. 
"You don't even miss me." Sulli hung her head low.

"Hey hey. Why you said that?" With the question, Soojung received a glared from the girl. Soojung tried to think what had happened earlier that could cause the girl to cry.

Then she remembered that someone was trying to wake her up. It has been very busy months so she was planning to wake up very late on her day off. It's the only time that she could get some sleep so she was annoyed when someone woke her up. She even thought it was her sister so she shouted at her. And now she came to realize that it was Sulli who she shouted at. 

Guilt eating her up after realize what have she done. She hugged the girl in front of her.

"I'm so sorry Ssul. I didn't think it was you. I thought you were Jessica unnie" She said, voice full of guilty.


"...."

 

No answer


'She must really mad at me' 

 

"I swear I didn't know it was you" She continued her words. Hope she will get forgiveness from her lover.

 


"...."
Still no answer.


'I'm so screwed'


Soojung sighed and broke the hug. What she saw was Sulli smiling widely at her. She frowned.


"That's for shouting at me and making me cry" Sulli said, a smile was still plastered on her face. Soojung led out another sigh, but out of relieve. Sulli chuckled at the scene. 

But before she knew, Soojung started to tickled her and Sulli gave out an uncontrollable laugh. They were taking turn on tickling each other until energy drained. Now they were lying down next to each other, catching their breath. Laughing turned to giggling, and it died out. Silent covering their being.

Afraid of her lover going back to sleep again, Sulli went on top of Soojung, Her arms trapped Soojung on her bed. 

"Don't you dare go back to sleep, Jung Soojung" Sulli said when she saw her lover's eyes were about to close again.

"But Ssul, I'm sleepy~~" Soojung pouted and showed her aegyo. Heart beat fast, Sulli still stayed in that position, face dangerously close to Soojung.

"N..No. Y..Your... Your aegyo wont't work" Although she said that the latter's aegyo won't work, she stuttered. Soojung smirked when she was the girl started to blush.

"Now get up!" Sulli trying to sound stern as possible.

Ironically, with the position of jailing Soojung under her arms, it was impossible to get up. Then something came to Soojung's mind.

"Are you sure you want me to get up?" Smirk plastered on Soojung face which make Sulli's heart beat faster. She was so sure even Soojung can hear it.

"O..Of course.." Sulli's now looked away.

 


"Well.. if you said so." She rubbed her eyes.

"...."


'Did she went back to sleep?'


After a long pause of silent, curiosity eating up Sulli, so she decided to look at her lover again. Without noticing, Soojung suddenly got up; their lips pressed again each other. Sulli widen her eyes in shock, but didn't dare to move. Soojung took this opportunity to nibble her lover's lip and enjoyed the moment. This was actually their first kiss. Shocked replaced with enjoyment, Sulli's eyes closed and started to return a kiss. Soojung wrapped her one arm on Sulli's neck and another on Sulli's waist before swapping their position. Now Soojung was on top of Sulli. Soojung bit Sulli's lower lips which she knew right away what does it means, Sulli parted her lip as a permission. She felt Soojung smirked between the kisses before a tongue made an entrance to met hers.  A gentle kiss now turn into a passionate make out session. could be heard from Sulli which made Soojung really satisfy. Sulli wrapped her arms around her lover's neck to bring her closer. She really enjoyed their first kiss, both of them did; no one bother to part for oxygen. They were each other oxygen. They both wanted the moment to last forever. Hungrily kissing each other, Soojung's hands started to roam around Sulli's body, groping her s, nibbled down Sulli's necks. The session started to get more intense.

"Soo... jung.. ah" Sulli wanted Soojung to stop. She wasn't prepare for what was happening now, but body won't cooperate. Soojung's hands were now under Sulli's shirt, roaming her abs.

"St..Stop" Soojung was too immerse with the taste of Sulli, she couldn't hear anything. Sulli finally gathered all her strength and push her lover over to the other side of the bed.

Soojung widen her eyes with shock and turn her head to her lover. Seeing that the latter trying to catch her breath, eyes shut completely, scares evident on her face, Soojung knew immediately her lover wasn't ready.

"I'm sorry" Soojung said softly, hand caressing her lover's face. Sulli led out a smile while shaking head.

"It's not your fault. I'm just... not ready" She grabbed Soojung's hand and feeling her touch. She felt a little bit guilty to let her lover down. It's not that she didn't enjoy it, but it was too fast. Although they have been a couple for months, but they barely see each other or even go for a date.

 

 

 


"I miss you Jjung" Sulli was the first who broke the silent. 

 

 

"...."

 

Sulli turned to face Soojung curiously because of the silent answer just to find out that Soojung went back to sleep again. She frowned a bit, but then it got soften when she saw how peaceful the latter was. She led out a soft smile at the sight, tucking her lover's hair softly at the back of her ear.

"I love you Ssul" Her lover mumbled in her sleep. Sulli chuckled.

 

 


"I love you more, babo"