CL x DONY: Confession

CL One Shots

 

 

 

     I watched as his biceps flexed beneath the shirt he wore to practice today. It's been about 5 months since I had this fascination for Dony, my back-up dancer, but it has yet to be extinguished. I my lips, suddenly feeling parched when I saw him dancing ily to my songs which we will be performing at the AON concert. Jay, our choreographer, was ironically awkwardly standing beside me as we both watched the twins do their thing, although my eyes always fell on Dony. 

 

   God is he hot!

 

       “I'm going out for a bit.” I mumbled as I zoomed past the other dancers and headed straight to the ladies' washroom.

 

   Why does he look so damn good!

 

     How could I dance with him like that when all I could think of is ripping his shirt, kissing him and making- I shook my head to erase the thoughts. Slapping my cheeks, I headed out only to bump into a hard solid chest. “Chaerin-ah” I gasped internally and abruptly put my hands down. “Dony.” I was surprised my voice sounded stable, my insides though were in a riot. “Jay's been calling you on your phone. It's been about 15 minutes, is everything alright?”

 

   I took that long?

 

       “Oh I think I left it in the practice room.”

 

       “Ok, well let's go. Time to get the baddest female to practice.” he kid and I smiled up at him.

 

 

     As we were walking to the practice room, I took the opportunity to study Dony as I was trailing behind him. He's taller than me probably by a few feet, he was wearing a simple shirt and jeans combo, finishing it off with black Vans and a snapback. He looked so good.

 

       “Why?” he suddenly asked and I was pulled out from my observation of him.

 

       “Why what?” He flashed me a very cute smile, showing his dimple.

 

       “Why are you staring at me?”

 

     My heart pounded in my ribs and I looked away from him, “I-I'm not staring at you. Why would I be?” I looked at him from the corner of my eyes and it seemed my retort caused his shoulders to slump a bit, and the smile on his face was replaced with a uncertain one.

 

       “Yeah, I was just playing with ya'. We better hurry up, Jay's going to have my .” And then he left me there, all flustered and confused at his abrupt change of mood, nevertheless I sprinted to the room too, fearing Jay's scolding.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

 

     After an hour and a half, and a good 15 minutes of just me dancing, which was pretty embarrassing, we were all sprawled out on the floor while somewhere in the room Jay was still scolding me for suddenly disappearing.

 

       “Here.” I felt the cold cup of water hit my cheek and saw Dony hovering above me with the cup in his hand. “Thanks.” I said as I sat up.

 

   Damn I was blushing again!

 

     Dony sat right beside me and before I knew it, the other dancers were already outside the room. I stood up in a hurry, not wanting to be alone with the man I've been dreaming about. Unfortunately, my hand jerked too much and the water spilled on who else? That's right, Dony.

 

       “I-I'm so sorry! I was not-ugh!” He stood up as well revealing his abs under the very wet shirt.

 

       “Nah, it's just water. I'll live.”

 

     I disposed of the cup and went to the lockers just outside the room to look for a dry towel. I took a deep breath before going back to the room.

 

       “Here's some-holy!” my hands flew immediately to cover my eyes. I heard him chuckle and say, “Give it.” before tossing him the towel in my hand. He was , well his upper body was, and damn was he fine! I sent a mental 'thank you' to Ssabu-nim then. Don't get me wrong, I've seen Dony's body quite a few times cause I stalk-I mean, sort of check his IG account sometimes. But seeing it up close is totally different from the pictures.

     

      I snuck a peak, peering over my fingers just a bit and saw him using my towel, repeat MY towel, to wipe on his lovely abs that I'd just die to li- “You like what you see?” he asked and I scoffed, “I've seen better.”

 

       “Hm, so you are looking.”

 

     I blushed yet again, “Tabi oppa has a better body.”

 

   Say what?

 

       “Really?"

 

       “Y-yes, really!!” I stomped my foot on the ground and went to stand closer to him. Why I did so, I do not know. I resisted a gulp when I saw Dony still wiping his chocolate abs. His hand faltered a bit and I wondered why until I saw him staring at me with a mischievious glint in his eyes, “You've been lying to me for months now.“ He grinned at me and I frowned at him.

 

       “W-what?”

 

       “Wanna check your call log?”

 

     Still frowning at him and very much confused, I fished out my phone from my pocket and- holygoddamn “I called you last night?!” Dony simply nodded while I histerically cried and wailed, in my head that is. “B-but I don't recall anything.” I feared for the worst as I double-checked my phone and found that the call was picked up.

 

       “Were you drunk last night?” he asked and I had to force myself to look him straight in the eyes instead of his abs. I shook my head and he raised a questioning brow at me.

 

       “But I've been told I talk in my sleep.” He doubled over laughing and I glared at him. “It isn't funny Dony!”

 

       “I'm sorry Chae. It's just..here.” He collected himself and grinned at me before showing me his phone.

 

       “A-ah Kwon Young Don!” I gasped and stared at Dony when I heard my groggy voice play in his phone, I was just about to say something when he put a finger to his mouth to shush me. “It's been 5 months and I still like you, a lot. Why?” And with a yawn, the line went dead.

 

   Oh my god!

 

     I wanted to scream of embarrassment, I wanted the ground to open up and swallow me whole right now. I forced myelf to look at Dony and found him grinning like a cheshire cat, “You like me? A lot?”

 

       “That's not me.” I said, trying to keep myself calm.

 

       “Really?” he grinned and I felt my cool slowly disintegrate as he took a step towards me, he grabbed my waist and closed the gap between us. A shiver ran down my spine and based on the triumphant smile Dony was sporting, he felt it.

 

       “So you don't like me then?” He taunted and I shook my head. He suddenly put his other hand on the back of my neck.

 

       “What are you going to do?”

 

       “Something I should've done a long time ago.”

 

     And with that his lips crashed onto mine. It was a gentle yet sensual kiss. He my bottom lip and I instinctively parted my lips for him, our tongues meshed and I felt Dony's hold tighten around my waist. I nibbled on his lip as my hands ruffled his damp hair. He smelt of pure masculinity mixed with his musky cologne, and I found myself inhaling much more. We continued on kissing until we both gasped for much needed air.

 

       “Well that gave me your unspoken answer.” he laughed, “Chae, I've liked you ever since we first met.”

 

     My eyes widened at his confession, “That long?” I asked incredulously and he nodded, smiling at me.

 

     I then noticed I was still in Dony's arms and he was leaning on the wall, my body on his. I tried to move around a bit to make it more comfortable when he nuzzled my neck and groaned. “Don't move too much.” My mouth formed an 'o' when I realized what he actually meant and he laughed at me.

   

       “Are you free tonight? I want to take you out on a date.” A blush appeared on my cheeks.

     

     I stared at him and found him nervously biting his lip which was pretty cute. Pretending to think it over, I placed my forefinger on my chin and tapped lightly. He gave me the puppy dog eyes and I couldn't help but laugh at him. “Alright, alright." He gave me a dimpled lopsided smile, “Thank you Chae, you won't regret it.” He planted his lips back on mine and we both finished what he started.

 

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<