one ㅡ kiss delight

masquerade ; secretblossom's oneshot and drabbles collection.

Kiss delight

pairing: soowon

requested by: syoostagram 

Today was white day, the day where a guy offers sweets or flowers to the girl he loves the most.

In a small cafe at myeongdong, there Choi Sooyoung was seated. She was looking elegant wearing a light blue sunday dress flowing down her long slender legs. The color of the dress complimenting her pale skin. Her hair was tied in a messy bun but yet it looked lovely on her. She checked her wristwatch and groaned. "Why is he still not here?" She shifted uncomfortably on her sit before resting her chin on her palm.

Again, today is white day but for Sooyoung its not just white day. Its her anniversary with her 4 year boyfriend. Today is their fifth year and both agreed to meet eachother on the cafe she was in to spend the whole day together.

"Hmm I'm getting hungry." She whined as she felt her stomach growl. Being too excited for the occassion today, she skipped breakfast hoping her boyfriend would spoil her with foods. Just then a beep managed to be heard from her purse. As she fished out her phone she saw a text from her dear boyfriend.

Change of plans, sorry baby. I'll catch up later.

"Choi Siwon you are so dead meat," she muttered while clenching her fists. With a heavy heart, she walked out of the cafe.

 

"Idiot, stupid, siwon." She shouted before eating a mouthful of nutella. The lovely lady who was wearing a dress earlier this morning was now wearing an oversized shirt and loose pajamas with her hair falling messily down her shoulders. "I hate you," she sobbed and grabbed a donut by the table and ate it in one go.

By the corner of the living room 2 heads were peeking, "what's her problem?" Taeyeon asked pointing at the depressed shikshin who was munching on different varieties of food placed on the center table.

"Depressed," hyoyeon whispered back and bit her lower lip to supress her laughter.

"Its better that way, come on lets go help siwon!" Taeyeon hushed and the two sneakily went out the dorm. 

 

"WHY ARE YOU ALL DRAGGING ME? WHY AM I IN BLINDFOLDS? GUYS THIS IS NOT FUNNY!!" sooyoung whined while struggling against the hold of nine girls.

"Shush it sooyoung, you'll thank us later after this." A voice which she presumed as jessica said in a strict tone.

The nine ladies pushed the tallest inside a room and there the poor girl was running through the walls trying to guess where on earth she is.

Strong muscular arms suddenly encircled her waist from behind, "happy anniversary," Siwon whispered and inhaled her scent from the crook of her neck. "WHY ARE YOU HERE YOU IDIOT! IM NOT EVEN CUTE YET!!!!" She shouted stomping her feet.

"I like it better when you dont doll up," he whispered and chuckled slightly. Sooyoung turned around and Siwon kindly untied her blindfold. "I hate you," she hissed once her blinds were off.

A grin tugged at both ends of Siwon's lips. "Hey dont be angry, I just cancelled the meeting earlier just to prepare this the whole day," he said and showed the candlelit dinner table with mouthwatering foods.

"Y-you prepared all of this?" She asked in awe." "I got help from the girls though," he said and sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck.

"Aw thank you!" She wrapped her arms around his neck. He pulled away from the hug and gently cupped her face, "Happy anniversary Choi Sooyoung, i love you, forever and always." He leaned in and captured her lips for a kiss.

The kiss was slow, sweet and gentle. Just how she likes it. "You taste like nutella," he laughed, "delicious."

The evening went on and Sooyoung happily ate a bountiful of foods on the table. But as she sliced her chocolate cake, a ring shone inside the candlelit room.

Siwon stood up and took the ring before kneeling in front of her. "Choi sooyoung, you are the craziest yet the most beautiful girl I've met. I want to spend my eternity with you, will you marry me?" Sooyoung blinked back the tears and joked, "Promise you'll buy me all the foods i want first,"

Siwon sighed but without hesitance he said, "Promise."

"Then yes idiot, I'll spend my eternity with you." In pure happiness Siwon gave her a soft peck and chuckled.

"Why, what's so funny?" She asked tilting her head.

"Your kiss tastes like food, delightful."


this was just a random drabble sobs. hi bae my micka bae, i hope you liked this oneshot! i'll work hard on you next request. weeps im not satisfied with this but meep it seemed sweet to me. ahuehue. ilysm bae!

-secretblossom