Final

What Happened~?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[author's POV]

 

Mari was so psyched to see her bias group, B.A.P… They had a fan meet/fan sign event to held that day… She went together with her best friend, Ara… She is also a kpop fan like her.

 

[Mari's POV]

 

"ARA~!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT MY PARENTS LET ME COME TO THE EVENT~!!!!! >.<" I literally squealed while walking with Ara on the way to the event.

"Hahaha!!! I know~! You'll be able to meet you ultimate bias~!!!"

As we were walking down the street near their entertainment bldg, we were too busy spazzing that i bumped into someone.  it's a good thing that he held my shoulders before i could fall, then he let go of me. I immediately apologised to him. when i met his gaze, i realised that i just bumped into my ULTIMATE BIAS, Yongguk.

 

My eyes widened when i met his gaze and when i saw a glimpse of s behind him, I fainted. I literally fainted.

 

After that, I couldn't hear what was going on.

 

I woke up in a room. But, it wasn't my room. It looked like a hospital room. I tried recollecting my memories before i fainted, and just then someone came into the room. And when i looked at who it was, I saw Yongguk with a bouquet of flowers. "You're finally awake. You've been out cold for a week now." He told me as he approached the bed. He changed the flowers in the vase. My jaw fell. I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Is this a dream? or is it reality? Is Yongguk really here? Is he really talking to me? These are some of the questions popping into my mind as he took a seat beside my bed.

 

"Yongguk oppa, what happened?" I asked him.

"You bumped into me, then you fainted and kinda hit your head a bit hard… We were actually surprised at what had happened. We were worried, so we brought you here before our event. On the way here your friend told us that you girls, were on the way to our event. We felt a bit sorry since you couldn't com

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter