arranged marriage !

you are My only Boo

You are a high school brillant student ; you aren't a sociable girl that's why you don't have many friends or maybe no one because you used to have one but he left his name is SEHUN he wasn't just a friend but he is you first and only love ; he is the son of your parents best friends he used to be your neighbor but he went to America after middle school . 

It has been 4 years since he left ; he promised you he will be back someday but you don't know when this day will come ! 

You don't have a good relation with your parents because they are always at work ; they think money is the only thing you need they always talk about your future and what they have to do to make it better ... but you don't need anything from all this the only thing you want is spending more time with them and feeling that you are a family .

You graduated from High school and you were number 1 as always ; the graduation day was the best day for you not because you were No 1 but because your parents were by your side partying with you happy for what you did proud of you ... but this happiness didn't last a long time because of your parents decision ..

After the gratuation party you went with your parents to your house ; you were more than happy you wished if everyday was a graduation day so you could spend happy time with them .

       Your pov : 

   AT HOME : 

Your dad : Shiro your mom and i have something to tell you 

Shiro : uh what is it ? 

Your : go change your clothes and take a rest first we will be waiting for you 

Shiro : ok i won't be late ^^ 

I was so curious about what they have to say ! that's why i canged my clothes and went directly to my parents .. 

Shiro : i'm here 

Mom : come here let me hug you omg i can't believe you have grown so much i'm so proud of you my daughter you have became a lady 

Dad : You aren't a kid anymore now you have to face this life with it's good and bad we don't know how much time we can stay by your side to support you that's why we are always thinking about your future to be sure that you will be happy and you won't need anything ... 

Shiro : what do you mean ? what's happening ? 

Mom : you know how much we love you right ? and everything we do is just for your good right ? 

Shiro : yeah but i don't need any...

Dad : Shiro 

Shiro : uh yeah ! 

Dad : your mother and i decided something for your good sake .. i know you won't accept it at first but after thinking about it you will find it for your good so please try to understand us ! 

Shiro : what is it ? 

Dad : we will set you in an arranged marriage 

Shiro : what ? omg are you kidding me ? 

Dad : no ! 

Shiro : but i'm just 18 y.o girl ! what about my studies ? how can i get married now ? no way ! 

Dad : you won't get married now but after some months or maybe a year ! you will continue your studies .. 

Shiro : sorry but no i can't accept it 

Dad : you have never said no before you have never disobeyed us ! i'm sorry too but you can't do anything because we have already talked about the arranged marriage and we can't do anything to cancel it 

Shiro : but but 

Dad : there is no but go to your room now and be ready to meet your fiance and his family tomorrow 

Shiro : how how could you do this to me ... "tears started falling" 

i went to my room and closed the door i started crying in a corner i couldn't stop crying i couldn't believe what they did how can this be for my good how can they be so selfish ... i wanted to hate them but after all they are my parents i didn't know what to do i just kept crying and crying like i have never cried before ..

   THE NEXT DAY 

My mom bought me a dress to wear when the guests will come ; she didn't even bother her self to come to my room she just gave it to the maids to bring it to me .. i was so hurt i needed a hug from her i needed to hear everything will be fine but i just found my self alone hugging my pillow while crying ...

I was lost in my thoughts i didn't know what to do i couldn't stay in that room anymore i went out but i didn't know where to go ; i was walking until i found my self in the park i used to go with sehun then i started crying again i missed him so much i was wondering how my life could be if he was by my side if he didn't leave ... after thinking and thinking i found it so stupid from me what i were doing why would i fight ? why would i not do as my parents want ? it's not like i have someone who loves me who is waiting for me i don't have anything to lose or to fight for .. i'll just get married as my parents wish ..

I wiped my tears and went back to home i wore the dress my mom bought me and went down to wait for the guests while faking a smile or trying to smile ; i could feel my parents were happy after telling them i will accept this marriage ..

the guests are finally here and they are OH family ! OH SEHUN ! what's happening here ! 

Sehun : Shiroooooooo "he ran towards me and hugged me so tight" 

Sehun : i miss you 

i couldn't say anything i just kept staring at him i couldn't believe what i saw i thought i was just dreaming .. but it wasn't a dream 

Sehun's parents : omg is this Shiro ? omg she has grown to become a beautiful lady omg we missed you come here let us hug you 

i didn't say a word for a long time i was shocked and just staring at them after a while sehun took my hands "come with me" 

i followed him until we arrived to the small garden in our house where we used to play 

Sehun : do you remeber this place ? 

i didn't say a word i just kept staring 

Sehun : do you remember when we used to play here ? do you remember how much you fall here ? hahah you have grown so much  .. you became more prettier um are you still so smart ? i guess yeah right ? 

Sehun : are you ok ? did you wait me for a long time ? i'm sorry ! 

Shiro : how can you say sorry easily ? do you think i forgot about this place ? do you think it was easy for me to live alone in this cruel world without anyone by my side ? why did it took a long time for you to comeback ? why did you stop answering to my calls and emails ? why did you cut every contact between us ? why are you se selfish ? "tears started falling" 

he tried to wipe my tears but i didn't allow him "don't touch me you don't have the right" 

i went to my room i closed the door and as always after closing that door my tears started falling non stop ; sehun is back ! i waited for that moment all those 4 years and now he is here ! i just kept crying until i fall asleep 

         THE NEXT DAY              

i woke up took a shower and wore my colthes then went out from my room 

Sehun : good morning Ma Boo 

i opened my eyes widely after hearing "Ma Boo" he still remember that word !! 

Sehun : why are you so shocked ? 

Shiro : nothing ! good morning ^^ 

Sehun : how are you today ? 

Shiro : i'm better :) 

i really felt better after hearing the word he said ; it means he didn't forget me he still remember even the small things about us ! 

Sehun : we need to talk about many things ; i will wait until you will be ready to talk 

Shiro : no need to wait let's talk now !

Sehun : ok but not here can we go to the park we used to go when we were kids ? 

Shiro : yeh sure ! 

we didn't say a word until we arrived to the  park 

Sehun : i missed that park i missed playing with you here ... i simply missed you 

Shiro : me too 

Sehun : was it hard for you to be alone  ? did you suffer a lot ? 

Shiro : yeah ! 

Sehun : i'm sorry 

Shiro : i hate that word 

Sehun : what can i do for you ? 

Shiro : just just hug me right now 

he hugged and i started crying ; i needed his hug so bad i needed to feel there is someone for me i needed to cry in his shoulder ..

Sehun : don't cry 

Shiro : no please let me cry 

i cried for a long time until i felt better i really felt better ; he is the only one who knows me so well and how much i'm weak while everyone thinks i'm so strong ..

Sehun : better now ? 

Shiro : yeah better :) 

Sehun : tell me what happened during those 4 years ? 

Shiro : i just kept waiting for you 

Sehun : uh ! besides it ? 

Shiro : nothing special ! 

Sehun : are you happy for my comeback ? 

Shiro : of course i am 

Sehun : me too ; i promise you i won't leave you again 

Shiro : no need because i won't let you do it again 

Sehun ; HAHAHA i know you can do it ; i have a Question 

Shiro : what is it ? 

Sehun : did you call anyone by "Ma Boo" or did you even think about it ? 

Shiro : of course no because you are my only Boo 

Sehun smiled widely from ear to ear " i was afraid that you will call someone else Ma boo" 

Shiro : did you fall in love with someone while you were at America ? 

Sehun : do you remember when we were kids i told you once i love a girl but i didn't tell you who ? while those 4 years i just fall for her more and more 

Shiro : lucky girl to have someone who loves her like you do ; did you confess to her ? do you still have contact with her ? "i said those words while my heart was aching" 

Sehun : i was wrong when i thought you were smart HAHAHAHA you still don't know who is that girl? 

Shiro : what ? how can i know her ? 

Sehun : that girl is you 'Shiro" the only girl i have fallen for ; the only girl i will love all my life is you 

i felt like my heart will stop beating i haver never thought the girl could be me because he was treating me and protecting me like his sister 

Shiro : you must be kidding me right ? 

Sehun : no i don't ! and we will get married soon ! do you think this arrenged marriage is really made by your parents ? 

Shiro : what ? 

Sehun : i told my parents how much i love you and that you love me back ... i told them i want to marry you so they talked to your parents and they setted everything ; i know really well we can't live without eachothers 

Shiro : whait how did you know i love you back ? 

Sehun : i'm not so stupid ! i just know it HAHAHA um i have another Question ! 

Shiro : what is it ? 

Sehun kneeled while seeing at my eyes then he took something out from his pocket .... i was just staring at him 

Sehun : will you marry me ? will you live with me until our last day in this life ? will you let me stay by your side forever ? will you accept this ring from me ? 

Shiro : Ma Boo yeah i will marry you and live with you until our last day i will always call you Ma Boo 

he hugged me and placed the ring in my finger " i love you" 

Shiro : i love you too my only Boo 

he huged me again and breaked the hug to kiss me in my lips ; the words can't describe how much i was happy ... we went back to our home and told our parents that we are ready to get married . 

Shiro : Sehun ~ YOU ARE MY ONLY BOO ^-^ 

                                                   

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


                                                                heyy there i hope you enjoyed this one shot ! ^-^