See Him Again

Comeback
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After 2 years

Sulli comeback with Jin well they are together now because finally Jin can confess his feeling for her. “Finally we’re back in Korea I miss this town” Sulli said while facing Jin. Jin asked “Ssul when you find Jungkook you will break up with me or you will stay with me?” Sulli is speechless because she still love Jungkook more than Jin but she also love Jin because he’s the one who took care of her when they’re in New York. “Well I don’t like Jungkook anymore maybe he find his love ones and moved on already so don’t think about it oppa.” Sulli said and force smile, then Jin hugged her and kiss her on lips.

-

Jungkook finally comeback too from his study in abroad well he decide to be a singer too so he can sing the song that Sulli’s write, but then his hope loose when he see Sulli and Jin kissing in the airport he want to punch Jin for doing that, but well he know that Sulli still love him so he just go to his dorm to meet band mates. Jungkook introduce his self to the 5 boys. “Annyeong haseyo Jungkook imbnida but you can call me Kookie I hope we become close with each other.” Jungkook finished his introduction so the first guy start to tell his name. “Hello I’m Kim Nam Joon”, “I’m Min Yoon Gi.” “I’m Jung Ho Seok.”, “I’m Park Ji Min.”, “I’m Kim Tae Hyung.” After that Nam Joon ask Jungkook “How old are you?” “18.” Said Jungkook. “Oh so you’re our Maknae well we still have one boy who will come so we will just wait for him” Jimin said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter