"I'm so sad it's ogre"

Hyunseong Leaves the Swamp
Hyunseong stood in the doorway holding his bag and sighing. “I guess this is it, Shrek.” Shrek started to tear up, his large shadow casted against the wall from the earwax candle was even more intimidating than him at this moment. “Don’t go.” Shrek said lowly looking at the floorboards. “Shrek…. I don’t belong here you know that…look at me!” Shrek roared and flipped over the end table. “But, Hyunseong, you’re my brother, you’re the only family I have left!” Hyunseong stepped forward and put his hand on Shrek’s. “You’re full ogre Shrek, and I am only half. I am your half brother Shrek, I don’t belong here I never did!” Hyunseong pulled Shrek into a brother hug “I’m off to follow my dreams, Shrek. I’ll make our family proud, Shrek. Don’t forget about me, Shrek. Shrek, I’ll be back.” Hyunseong said stifling his tears, trying to roll off Shrek’s name as much as he could so he would always remember his brother in this moment. Hyunseong pulled away and went back to the door, holding the slimy knob. “Stay safe, Shrek. I love you.” He said looking backwards, closing the door. The door seemed to have slammed shut in Shrek’s mind, the door in Shrek’s heart definitely slammed shut. “Aye.” Shrek muttered to himself, thinking about all the times he and Hyunseong would play in the swamp.