Titanic

"Turn Up The Volume Girl" - The Second Story

Hyunseung is going down. He is going down with the ship like Titanic. With Hyuna by his side its all ok. Dreams just dreams. Yuhwa wondered through the building like it was her first time here always ending up at the men's toilet waiting for someone.Its Cube Entertaiment its not that big just very cubical and confusing place to be.She wondered if she had signed up for YG would it be different? Well,yes bcoz she would have no interest in Hyunseung and maybe end up drooling over Uncle TOP or Playboy Seungri. That is awfull....ughhh.....imagine it....

 

She is not going to do that determined to even camp overnight outside the toilet till that Chicken Hyunseung comes out trembling in fear. Exactly the opposite,Hyunseung walked out with a slicked back hairstyle cool although his pants said the opposite.It was wet, somebody would have thought that he played with water like an overgrown baby missing his childhood so much. But there was a reason for his wet pants.

 

10 minutes before Hyunseung entering the toilet

 

Yuhwa dressed as an ahjumma came in with a pail of water and splashed soapy water all over the toilet floor to purposely make Hyunseung fall.Hyunseung will go to the toilet routinely at 6 o'clock sharp everyday.

 

Hyunseung enters toilet

 

"OMG....I need to pee...."

"What the hell? Why is the toilet so wet?"

"OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Why is it so slippery?"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! Umma it hurts....."

"#@$%!@#$#%@!!!!!!"

"I hate this place...."

 

Outside the toilet

 

LAUGHS!!!!! LAUGHS!!!! CHOCK, GASP, GULP LAUGHS!!!!!!!

TUMMY RUMBLING....

HUMAN EARTHQUAKE....

HUMAN TSUNAMI

HUMAN WILDFIRE

HUMAN TORNADO

SITUATION UNDER CONTROL BY HYUNSEUNG

 

"You did it didn't you?"

"What? Me no you...."

"What?"

"Me noz furry dos stuffy fuffy!"

"Huh?"

"Vaaaaa boom shhhh splish does boo!"

"Yuhwa?"

"Myz nos duffy luffy is irish...."

"Irish?"

"Jar...cookiez"

"Ok...whatever...."

"Myz spekes nar gibrish...."

"I don't care..."