The Surprise

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

------

 

 

A sound of chopping food and humming a song came from the kitchen. There seen a girl with a cute baby pink tank top and blue short short busy making the dinner. Suddenly the phone beside her ringing, she smiled at it after seeing the screen whose calling.

 

"Hello~" a very sweet voice was heard on her ear. She smiled widely and replied him.

 

"Hi babe"

 

"I'm going home now," he told her.

 

She formed an O, and turning her back so it leaned on the counter. "I thought you will be here at 8? Its still 6 though."

 

She heard something like the door closed and an engine started. Ah must be his car.

 

"Everything's done earlier than i expected to be. Which is good," he chuckled and continue, "and... i cant wait to see my baby too"

 

A smile crept on her lips. "Corny guy haha"

 

"That you love" he added it. She snorted not expecting he suddenly became so cheesy.

 

Well.. of course. Tomorrow is Jay's birthday. So it must be the real reason why he rushed everything and came to her dorm just to have a dinner.

 

She smiled remembering what she had plan with his friends for Jay's birthday. She wished everything is going well and he doesn't ask anything regarding the surprise issue. Because you know... Jay can smell something suspicious whatever Sera did. And thats the reason why she always failed to at least gave him one surprised celebration. And this time, she prayed so hard it will not fail! Or else she's going to cut some balls. Lol!!!

 

*flashback*

 

She cant stop to think what the surprise would be and what should she give to him. He can be a real sometimes, he knew everything she did so it big time!! She has no any idea.

 

Or maybe she can call someone close to him and help her recognized everything? Hmm

 

First try. She called Dok2 a.k.a Gonzo.

 

"Yeobeoseyo...." she greeted him first.

 

"Hei.. whats up Sera?"

 

"Nothing hmmmm... are you busy or do something now?" She asked him for confirmation. She doesnt want to bother him.

 

He laughed upon hearing her worriness. "Hahahaha nope. So whats up?"

 

 

"Ani hmm.... can i ask you favor?" She asked him politely. "I-"

 

"Hmm wait wait let me guess" he stopped her. "Is this something regarding to Jay's birthday? You want me to help you to give him a surprise?"

 

Her jaws dropped widely. He left her speechless. Wow. He just read her thought!

 

"Wah dokki... how could you read my mind?" She asked him still barely utter any words.

 

He chuckled cutely. "Well. I just knew Jay's birthday is coming, right?"

 

"Wow. Yes! Uh.... yes his birthday is in two days away"

 

"Ok. I will tell anyone here in 1llionaire to prepare a surprise for him. Dont worry ok? We will help you, " he assured her.

 

"Thanks dokki! You know i am not really close with people in 1LL except you. So thank you! We will be seeing tomorrow to recognize everything ok?"

 

"Haha. No biggie~ i'm your loveliest one here" he joked and they hanged up the phone.

 

"My !" She scoffed and say good bye to him before hanging up.

 

Hmm. 1LL dudes, checked! Maybe she need to check the AOMG crew. She doesnt know yet if they had any plan for him already or not. And she called Gray.

 

"Oppa yeobeoseyo.." she greeted him sweetly.

 

"Neh yeobeoseyo, Sera."

 

"Oppa. Are you busy now? I want to talk to you.."

 

He arched his eye brows before asking her. "Waeyo? Is everything okay?"

 

She laughed groggily, waving her hands although he couldnt see her. "Ani oppa. Everything is good."

 

"So?" He cant help but feel worried.

 

"Aniya... hmmm im just.... asking you to help me to....."

 

"Making Jay's birthday surprise?" He added it fastly before she speak. And her jaws just dropped again second time. Whats wrong with everybody! It seems everyone know whats on her mind. Is she really that read-able? Haha.

 

She gasped before spoke. "Wow... everybody seems like can read my mind.."

 

"Well you are really expectable, Sera." He laughed at her and she pouted.

 

"Yea go on. Dont stop making fun of me," she sulked and Gray laughed one more time.

 

"Aigo... i know you're still pouting there. Stop sulking, alright? Hahaha"

 

She sighed and just shaking her head. " whatever. So anyway, are you willing to help?"

 

"Sure! How could i do nothing when he is the big boss of my management? Besides, you know i cant say no to you, right?"

 

'Does he flirt?! Omg...' she thought silently. Aigo seems like Gray still have a feeling for Sera.

 

Yeah. Back then when Jay and Sera just started their relationship and Jay almost every week do the underground stage with his fellas, he always invited her in. Some dudes put an eyes on her. But Jay was just shrugged it off, knowing that they wont dare to put the hands on her.

 

But Gray is different. He had the spells that every girls will overdose under him. Jay kept trying to ignore the insecurities and it almost made them break off. Thanks to Mr. Hep and Dokki giving them some encouragement so they can cool everything off. Gray apologized to them and say he wont do something stupid like thst anymore. But... no one knows right?

 

Lol

 

"Aigo oppa! Hahaha shut up!" She hissed.

 

"Make me then," she knew that he must is wearing his evil smirk there

 

"Ya! Aigo....." she huffed, slightly irritated with his behavior.

 

"Hahahaha sorry.." he apologized.

.

 

She laughed nervously. "Anyway.. i told Dokki already about this and we will be seeing tomorrow to settle everything. Bring your boys also ok? I will let you know where will we meet on kkt."

 

"Alright," he agreed. "See you soon, darling".

 

"Ya!" she yelled at him and he just laughed it off before they hang up.

 

*end of flashback*

 

"Baby? Sera... are you still there? Hello... hello??" She heard him calling her name. She must be really spacing out.

 

"Sorry. I just.... had something to do..." she lied. Well if he knows she's spacing out.  A chance for this surprise to be perfectly amazing has just gone. And she wont let that happens.

 

"Hmm... ok. Are you still making the dinner?"

 

"Yeah.."

 

"Okay. I'm on the way now. I will see you soon?"

 

She smiled while she stirred the soup she had made. "Hmm. Take care baby. Love you"

 

"Love you more.."

----

An hour passed by and Sera was done cooking the dinner. She just lazing on the couch, checking the tv channels before she heard the door knocked. She knew who it was and did a little run to open the door.

 

Her smile blooms oh so widely upon seeing the figure in front of her. She circled her arms on his neck, hugging him.

 

"Hi baby," she whispered on his ear and pulled away from the hug just to see him looking at her intensely.

 

He bumped his nose to hers and kissed it. "Hi there, gorgeous."

 

She smiled at him that perhaps her smile might tear her lips off. Haha.

 

"Missed you so much," she told him, slightly pouting.

 

"Missed you too, baby. So so so soooo much. Lets go in, its cold outside," and she complied him. Jay sniffing the scent of the room and smiled. "Aww.. someone is making one lion be hungry here.

 

She chuckled and dragged him to the dining room. "I finished it as soon as you hanged up the call. I think its already cold now. Want me to heat it up?" She asked.

 

---

 

After they ate the dinner, Jay went to washed up a bit. After he is done, they were cuddling on their bed. Do the sweet nothing but conversing through mind. Sometimes Jay's lips landed on hers and kissed her sweetly but they wouldnt go too far than that. Its just... not the time? Kkkk.

 

After spending their mushy deeds, Jay slept first with his hands on her hips, holding her tightly. He is a protective boyfriend, alright? Haha

 

The time showed its already passed 12 am, and she cant sleep, more like she doesnt sleep because tomorrow is Jay's birthday and remember the things she planned with AOMG and 1LLionaire dudes? Yes. The time is now. Sera's phone was vibrated, she received a text from Gray, telling her that they're already outside her condo. Moving so slowly she tried to loose from his grip. She removed her tank top and short with shirt and jeans.

 

She called Gray when she already out of the bed room. "Oppa. Is everybody ready?"

 

"Yes baby. Open the door please? Its really cold here," she can hear his shaking voice and she chuckled.

 

"Arraseo oppa..."

 

She opened the door and she welcomed with a pack of his close friends from AOMG, 1LL, some DJs, underground rappers and Block B's Zico.

 

Sera gasped upon seeing the amount of people came to the house. "Wow! So many guys here!"

 

She let them in and told them to be quiet because Jay is sleeping.

Sera began checking up all the stuff she should bring. "Cakes, checked. Gifts, checked. Confetti, checked. Hmm what else..." she talked to herself, doesnt notice that all eyes on her. Dokki broke the silent.

"Ya. ie!" He called her baby name. "What did you call me?" Her eyes turned into slit.

 

He sighed and shake his head. "Aigo. Stop being worried. Lets go surprised him."

 

She huffed and puffed her cheeks, it almost looked like a tomato. "I know i just im scared if i failed."

 

"Dont worry, darling. You're doing good so far. He didnt suspicious with anything, right?" Gray tried to calm her.

 

She nodded at him. "Yeah. Okay then lets go."

 

Sera was in front of them, guiding them where the room is. She holding the cake with Dokki and Gray was behind her. Beenzino was beside her, holding her gift. And all of his friends was right behind these three guys.

 

"Okay guys. After i count to three, so One.... two.... three...." they barked the door and...

 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUU HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY URI JAEBEOM~~~" they sing along with loud of voices.

 

Jay was startled when they came in. He saw his girl friend holding a cake and all his close friends clapped their hands. He feel overwhelmed and barely utter any words. His vision was still blurred of a sudden attack from the surprise.

 

"Oh my god.... guys..." he rubbed his eyes and fixing his hair.

 

Sera sat on the edge of the bed. "Baby... happy birthday..." all people aww-ed them. "Go make a wish and blew the candle," she smiled at him, offering the cake.

 

He smiled and her cheeks. "Okay," he closed his eyes and started to pray.

 

'God... i wish my relationship with Sera will be last forever'

 

"Amen." He mumbled the holy word and blew the candle. Everybody is clapping their hands and whistling when Jay suddenly pecked Sera's lips.

 

"Ya!" She hit his arms lightly, cant help to hide her blush.

 

"Aigo..."

 

After the surprise and Jay received a congrats message from his friends, they took some times to talk in the living room. The surroundings was full of laugh and happiness, they are busy capturing all of the moments they shared tonight. Jay and his friends took a pic together, dont know if they're going to publish it or not. Sera successfuly did a good job for this surprise. Jay didnt expect her to make such an amazing gift like this. Frankly, because he always knew whatever she did, no matter how hard she hide it.

 

They excused to have a good moment together in the balcony to them. The weather is so cold tonight but it doesnt matter when you have one each together to warming your body.

 

Jay hugged her from behind, settling his head on her crooked neck sniffing her scent. "Are you cold?" he asked her, his voice a little bit husky.

 

She shaked her head, leaned her body on his firm chest. "No. You keep me warm," she said with soft tone.

 

He scoffed before pulled off of her neck and resting his chin on her top of head. "Cheesy girl."

 

She smirked at it. "That you love."

 

"That I love..."

 

He kissed her head, inhaling her scent once again. He still can smell her strawberry shampoo, and as chessy as it may sounds but he will never get bored smelling her scent because its just too addicted.

 

"Baby.." he called her.

 

"Hmm?"

 

He tucked a stray of hair that loose from her bun and whispered to her ear. "Thank you..."

 

His voice sends a good vibrate to her body that makes her chills, she had to bite back her moans.

 

She turned her head slightly and kissed his cheeks. "Anything for you, baby."

 

He answered with tighting his hug on her waist. "I love you, Sera."

 

She bit her lips to supress her smile. "I love you more, Jay"

 

 

-END-

 

-

-

-

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHE

I TOLD YOU TO NOT EXPECT ANYTHING RIGHT? LOL THIS IS FOR YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND(S) LMFAO

 

ONCE AGAIN. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JAY PARK. I LOVE YOU.