Final~

All You Need Is...Drums?

  “I'll be back later guys. Wonho oppa is taking me to buy new drum sticks.” HyunAe said waving at her members before leaving with her brother.

 

  “BYE UNNIE!” everyone yelled after her.

 

  “Oppa what store are we going to?” HyunAe asked her older brother as they continued walking.

 

  “You'll see soon enough.” Wonho said not looking down at him sister.

 

  “Mean...” HyunAe said crossing her arms, causing Wonho to smile at her childishness.

 

~10 Minutes Later~

 

  “THIS PLACE IS HUGE!” HyunAe screamed when she saw the inside of the store her brother brought her to.

 

  “It's a famous place. Heard about it from Chung Gi since he got his guitar here. Now hurry and pick out the drum sticks...i'm hungry.” Wonho said looking around.

 

  “Are you paying?” HyunAe asked her brother.

 

  “Don't I always pay for everything?” he asked shaking his head at his younger sister.

 

  “Not always...but where are the drum sticks?” HyunAe asked searching the store.

 

  “Over there I believe..that's where all the drums are anyways.” Wonho said shrugging before going to look at the guitars.

 

  “This place is so big....” HyunAe mumbled to herself before walking towards the drums.

 

  “OH!....One more set left cool.” HyunAe said out loud before reaching and getting the drum sticks.

 

  “Hey...I grabbed them first...” HyunAe said noticing someone had grabbed the drum sticks as well.

 

  “Well I need them for practice.” the person, a male, said also.

 

  “Me to.” HyunAe argued back looking up.

 

  “Well excuse me Miss Kim, but I think I need it more then you seeing as your a dancer in your group not a drummer.” the male said back smiling.

 

  “Minhyuk oppa?” HyunAe asked letting go of the drums in shock.

 

  “The one and only.” Minhyuk said smiling at her.

 

  “I missed you!.” HyunAe said hugging him.

 

  “Missed you to. Why you here?” Minhyuk asked looking around, probably for the other members.

 

  “It's only me and my brother today. He said he would buy me an early birthday present before he ran out of money so he brought me here...after we are going to eat somewhere.” HyunAe said smiling brightly.

 

  “Cool. Where you going to eat?” Minhyuk asked looking at her.

 

  “Not sure...my brother didn't say.” she said shrugging.

 

  “Yeah..anyways the other members are probably waiting for me outside...so i'll see you later.” Minhyuk said smiling.

 

  “The drum sticks...” HyunAe said pointing at them.

 

  “How about this...i'll buy you a birthday present and your brother can buy you something else.” Minhyuk asked leaning down to look her in the eyes.

 

  “Ok....” HyunAe said not entirely arguing with that.

 

  “I'll see you on your birthday then.” Minhyuk said smiling and kissing her cheek before he left.

 

  “So....where are the drum sticks?” Wonho asked coming up behind his sister.

 

  “They ran out...let's just go eat...” HyunAe said still in shock.

 

~HyunAe's birthday~

 

 HyunAe's party was being thrown in a local restaurant and it was almost over.

 

  “Unnie close your eyes...there is one more surprise for you.” Miri said walking up behind HyunAe to cover her eyes.

 

  “Neh...” HyunAe said a little sad.

 

 'My party is almost over and I haven't seen any of the members...maybe he forgot...' HyunAe thought in her head.

 

  “This song is dedicated to the birthday girl. I promised her something a while back so I hope she likes it.” Minhyuk said through the microphone.

 

  “You can look now.” Miri said moving her hands.

 

 On stage all the members of CN Blue were wearing tux' and were getting ready to perform.

 

  “The name of the song is called 'Love Girl'. Hope you like it HyunAe.” Minhyuk said smiling before going to the drums as the song started playing.

 

[Yonghwa] Tell me, tell me sarangeul malhaejwo
Tell me, tell me ne sarang jeonhaejwo
Love me, love me nae pume angyeojwo
Kiss me, kiss me neomaneul saranghae

[Yonghwa] nega useul ddaen nan babocheoreom
Naega neol bol ddaen neon machi yebbeun inhyeongcheoreom
Gaseumi neomu dugeundugeun dugeungeoryeo
Neo ddaemune nan haruharu haengbokaejyeo

[Yonghwa] I want you oh my love naman barabwajwo
Neomaneul saranghae sesang modu byeonhaedo
Oh my love neoman bomyeon ddwineun gaseum eonjeggajina
Neoman damgo isseulge

L.O.V.E Girl [Jungshin] nae soneul japgo Fly


L.O.V.E Girl [Jungshin] uh uh, nareul mitgo Fly high


L.O.V.E Boy [Jungshin] Ye-Ye-Yes we can fly to the sky


L.O.V.E Boy [Jungshin] I will take you there baby

[Yonghwa] Tell you, tell you sarangeul malhalge
Tell you, tell you nae sarang gobaekae
Love you, love you nae soneul jabajwo
Kiss you, kiss you yeongwonhi saranghae

[Yonghwa] nega deullyeojuneun eumakcheoreom
Nega deullyeojuneun dalkomhan konoraecheoreom
Ilbun ilchoga neomu neomu sojunghaejyeo
Maeil deutgo sipeo sarang sarang saranghae neol

[Yonghwa] I want you oh my love naman saranghaejwo
Neol saranghanigga dareun sarang byeonhaedo
Oh my love neoreul geurin jageun gaseum eonjeggajina
Neoman ango isseulge

L.O.V.E Girl [Jungshin] nae soneul japgo Fly


L.O.V.E Girl [Jungshin] uh uh, nareul mitgo Fly high


L.O.V.E Boy [Jungshin] Ye-Ye-Yes we can fly to the sky


L.O.V.E Boy [Jungshin] I will take you there baby

[Younghwa] I want you oh my love naman barabwajwo
Neomaneul saranghae sesang modu byeonhaedo
Oh my love neoman bomyeon ddwineun gaseum eonjeggajina
Neoman damgo isseulge

L.O.V.E Girl [Jungshin] Take Take Take my hands


L.O.V.E Girl [Jungshin] uh uh, Grab Grab Grab my hands


L.O.V.E Boy [Jungshin] Ye-Ye-Yes we can fly to the sky ha ha


L.O.V.E Boy [Jungshin] I will take you there baby

[Yonghwa] Take Take Take my hands baby you (You! ) know what I want, you
Kungkwanggeorineun simjangsoriga deullini can you feel my beat
Take Take Take my hands baby you (You! ) know what I want, you
Naneun neo animyeon andwae neomani make me laugh you make me laugh

L.O.V.E Girl


 

 By the end of the song HyunAe had died mentally and a little physically.

 

  “So...how did you like it birthday girl?” Minhyuk asked coming up behind her.
 

  “I...uhhh...” HyunAe was still trying to think properly.

 

  “Like it that much? That wasn't even the present.” Minhyuk said laughing at her.

 

  “What?” HyunAe asked confused.

 

  “Come with me.” Minhyuk said pulling her up and bringing her to a secluded area in the restaurant.

 

  “What is it?” HyunAe asked confused.
 

  “Close your eyes.” Minhyuk whispered.

 

  “Ok...” HyunAe said covering her eyes and waited.

 

 Minhyuk smiled at her before kissing her lightly on the lips causing her to stop breathing for a second.



  “Open your eyes.” Minhyuk said smiling.

 

  “What was...-” HyunAe was cut off when she saw Minhyuk holding a pair of drum sticks in his hands.

 

  “Here is your actual present.” Minhyuk said smiling at HyunAe who looked about ready to fall over.

 

 After the two talked alone for a little longer they went back to the others who were all ready with the cake.

 

  “Best birthday ever.” HyunAe said laughing before blowing out the candles.

 

…..............................end :D.....6/10 done :)